Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

@Lenne Добрый вечер, брат! Cancel all appointments. Buy all the Monster and döner you can hold. Say goodbye to your loved ones.

And put this on infinite repeat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyz_2DEah4o

This sunday, my friend. This sunday. :3

Well, then that means I'm 2nd! o3o

So here's something.

87Sl6.gif

What do y'all think of the new avatar? I think this would have snagged me the end of year award if I had gotten a move on.

Also sweet baby jesus, can I count on you people?? Murdering leaderboards doesn't mean victory if your team doesn't know which end of a gun the bullets come out of.

4QyFLfb.jpg

Donor

I just realized that Nuketown 2025's image of the model future has only white mannequins.

Terrible people! We need to send a strongly worded letter.

Donor

I just realized that Nuketown 2025's image of the model future has only white mannequins.

HEOJs.gif

Donor

@TheNathanNS Congrats!

@Black Hand Smith has 666 posts and is a Hellhound.

tumblr_mk5cn3oY2j1rehkd0o2_500.png

I love the little description of the User of the Month. If I ever get it again, The phrase "kinda a big deal" is mandatory.

: (

I got my brother's old laptop for xmas. Better graphics card and faster speed then my now shit vosotro 200. Sounds good right?

A week later while watching hulu it gets the BBSD. Restart it and scan for viruses. There isnt any, so i assume i might have been a bit rough shifting it.

2 days later while playing eu4 as denmark suddenly turns off. Try charging it, but old charger is worn out. I go to best buy to get a new one.

When i get back i plug it in. Lights up, thats good. Go to sleep and then school for some amount of hours. When i get home i assume its fully charge. But when i press the power button…nothing happens. It wont turn on. I think its dead, but i want an expert opinion before i can be sure.

Im sad now :(

I got my brother's old laptop for xmas. Better graphics card and faster speed then my now shit vosotro 200. Sounds good right?

A week later while watching hulu it gets the BBSD. Restart it and scan for viruses. There isnt any, so i assume i might have been a bit rough shifting it.

2 days later while playing eu4 as denmark suddenly turns off. Try charging it, but old charger is worn out. I go to best buy to get a new one.

When i get back i plug it in. Lights up, thats good. Go to sleep and then school for some amount of hours. When i get home i assume its fully charge. But when i press the power button…nothing happens. It wont turn on. I think its dead, but i want an expert opinion before i can be sure.

Im sad now :(

@sh3baproject

Could be a dead battery.

If you know the laptop's model, you can probably order a replacement battery off Ebay/manufacturers website.

Also, try turning the laptop on with it charged in, it will turn on if it's plugged in with or without a battery.

If it turns on, it's a dead battery.

If it doesn't, I'm afraid the laptop is bust and you're better off buying a new one.

Edited by TheNathanNS

Turns out the laptop is offically dead :( dont really know how, but had owned it for 3 weeks only :(

At least my brother refunded my cash.

Edit: found out it might a battery problem.

Edited by sh3baproject

Donor

Speech class will be the bane of my existence.

We're doing that 2 lies and a truth thing, combined with the bag of objects relating to ourselves. So 2 of those are a lie. I figured I could bring my copy of Super Smash Bros for 3DS and BS about how I'm a tournament champion or something, but I've got nothing for the other lie, and I'm not interesting enough for the truth. If someone could, please help me come up with another lie. I'll figure something out for the truth.

EDIT: Oh, and it has to be something actually interesting. Otherwise, I could just say something stupid like I've never broken a bone.

Donor

@MegaAfroMan Your inbox is full so I have to do it here haha. Mind if I add you on 3DS?

I just got into a game of Minecraft with CaptainSparklez!

SpFIZ30.png

I'm a huge fan, I even made a CaptainSparklez head last year.

apwvjx9.jpg

Nobody is too old to play dress up god damnit. You'd be surprised how many women that giant ass head attracts.

but not really. *Cries*

^ grats, EJ.

Adubz is rough when you don't play it on a regular basis and when you have to go 2 v 6. ;_;

Hopefully zombies will be more laid back. 

@TheNathanNS saw this and thought of you, artist rebuilt part of Bully using the unreal engine -

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2015/01/17/artist-builds-bully-39-s-bullworth-academy-in-unreal-engine.aspx

^ grats, EJ.

Adubz is rough when you don't play it on a regular basis and when you have to go 2 v 6. ;_;

Hopefully zombies will be more laid back.

Adubz has no chill.

Donor

Now that I've finished the Last of Us, I'm going to give a quick review on my thoughts

Story: 9/10

I really liked the characters in the story, and how they all interacted, though I do feel like some died unnecessarily. The conversations about what things used to be like before the infected came along are the highlight, in my opinion. I do feel like the very beginning of the game was the highlight of the drama, though. Some things do come close despite this. The basic storyline is kind of typical for a zombie story, but was very well done, probably because of those conversations and the diverse settings allowing for some variety

Gameplay: 8/10

Much better than Uncharted. There are no bullet sponge enemies, except for the higher levels of infected which actually make sense to be tougher. While certainly slower paced than Uncharted, the better stealth, melee, and damage dealt makes it infinitely more fun in terms of combat. I also like the upgrade system, although it seems next to impossible to get all upgrades. It's puzzle sections are kind of weak, however. Most consist of moving a ladder or a box to get somewhere else. That, and the occasional "Waves of enemies," sections bring the game down, though not too much.

Graphics: 11/10

I played the remaster, so it's slightly better, but the detail is incredible in this game. Performance issues are nonexistent as well. 60 FPS ftw. The only bad thing graphically is hair, but no one can get hair right. For what its worth, they did alright with the hair as well.

Sound: 8/10

Voice acting is great, though I cringe everytime people say it's the best around. It's literally no different from any other AAA game. They get the emotion out into the characters, and everything sounds natural. The soundtrack is subtle. A little TOO subtle. I can't for the life of me remember any of it's tracks. It's by no means bad, however.

Extras/Sidequests: 9/10

More games need to have notes and diaries and stuff to pick up. They are seriously cool. In this game, there's a chain of notes beginning down in a sewer leading into a town that tells the story of a group of people and what happened to them, which was very interesting. Also very cool, at least to me since I'm a college student, was a journal about what happened to students living in a college dorm. The comics and firefly pendants were rather lame as collectibles, however.

Overall: 9/10

It's  a great game, and definitely worth playing at least once. I see myself playing this again in the near future. With that said, this game doesn't deserve to be called a "Masterpiece," or "Game of All Time." No game does. No game ever will. All you need to know is that it's a good game, and that you should play it regardless of the annoying people that overpraise it.

Haven't played the multiplayer since I don't have PS+, and haven't played Left Behind yet either. Got to say it was much better than expected since it looked like a slower uncharted, and uncharted can be painfully slow during some firefights.