User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

I'm just a wanderer passing through, and I was wondering if it would be okay if I took refuge in this sturdy shelter. 

A fine old structure, one of which I used to spend so much time in.

Where has my time went?

I ought not think out loud so much.

It'll get myself a reputation of which I'm not interested in maintaining.

Anyways, now that I'm done rambling, how have you guys been?

KAZ!

Great to see you.

Things are going well, for being more than a year past our last batch of new content.

There is some minor suspense with AW's DLC but mostly it looks like we've got another year to survive before we get anything new.

Donor

Feelin' good

ulvpuxu.jpg

Apparantly, my name is Alex. :|

8SAPpdB.png

Haha,can't believe they got your name, Albert, wrong!

(Why haven't I changed my profile back to normal yet?) Dude I got a similar message but it said from the party. I can only assume it was a webcam show /s3x show link but that is why I ignored it

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

5rpCGuH.png

Glorious Android!

On a side note, this is why I love iOS and Android. The OS is Android, which I love the customization and the look is obviously iOS 7, which has a much, much cleaner and better looking interface than Android. :D

Donor

@Slade @Lenne Check deze jongens maar !!

pfffffft, alsjeblieft zeg! 4K coming through.

a.png

^ lol

First impression on AW?

It is okay. I don't wanna cut my ear off while playing it, if that says something. *cough MW3 and Ghosts cough*

I'm just a wanderer passing through, and I was wondering if it would be okay if I took refuge in this sturdy shelter. 

A fine old structure, one of which I used to spend so much time in.

Where has my time went?

I ought not think out loud so much.

It'll get myself a reputation of which I'm not interested in maintaining.

Anyways, now that I'm done rambling, how have you guys been?

KAZ!

Great to see you.

Things are going well, for being more than a year past our last batch of new content.

There is some minor suspense with AW's DLC but mostly it looks like we've got another year to survive before we get anything new.

That's good to hear. What's all of this talk of AW's DLC, aren't they doing a robot/cyborg side-mode?

Admin

*with zobmies

You can't forget those.

It pisses me off that Irons was portrayed as such a bad guy. I mean his methods became questionable but his philosophy / logic was solid. I guess the same could be said about Hitler though. I mean, if you take a group of thibgs and get rid of all of the bad ones, the average quality of remaining things goes up. should it be done from an ethical standpoint? of course not. Still, when Irons is all "i'm not a monster" everyone is like YOU'RE CRAZY MAN. No he's not. He is just not a compassionate human being. Get out of philosophy's face bitch. step up.

Imagine if like, i find out that my friend has to die otherwise 10 people will die. if he kills himself to save them everyone cheers, but if I kill him to save those people I'm an asshole. That shouldn't be any moral dillema at all. I'm not saying that in any way that applies to the above, but that always bothers me in movies and stuff. Like the end of cabin in the woods. Why didn't she shoot him? why didn't he shoot himself? jesus.

Lenne and I were going world star on some kids in AW. I learned the joys of punching people and he learned the joys of listening to me yell GET PUNCHED BITCH.

^ it was magical.

Donor

So the Guinness World Records claims CoD is the number 1 video game franchise.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/10/guinness-world-records-crowns-call-of-duty-as-best-game-series

This article also shows the other top 50 franchises. Haha, Kingdom Hearts beat out Mass Effect! Of course, it also lost to League of Legends (which I hate) and Angry Birds, soooo. Plus, CoD as number 1? Pffft. Sales, maybe.

Admin

@ZombieOfTheDead

It's really biased - it would absolutely need to go in terms of something like sales, or something related to it. I'm not sure how Kingdom Hearts beat out Mass Effect; I will admit that busting out 7 games (not including the FM+ and HD remakes) definitely will blow up sales numbers. On top of that, the hype for KHIII is getting a good amount of people back into the game.

Donor

It's apparently voted on by around 5000 people. It's also pretty obvious CoD is not #1 in sales. A game like WoW probably has it beat, and then of course there's Mario. Plus, TLOU is right behind KH. There's no way TLOU sold more than all of Uncharted, or just a little less than all of KH.

Its completely biased, of course. There is never a number one truly.

Donor

@InfestLithium @ZombieOfTheDead

It's more about brand awareness/recognition than direct sales. Kingdom Hearts has been around since 2002, and has like 7+ titles (not including mobile adaptions and remakes) with total sales around 21 million. Mass Effect has only been around since 2007, and so far 3 games have been released, with total sales around 11-12 million. You can compare it with Gears, another trilogy (Judgement not counted cause it's a piece of shit that flopped hard) that has been around since 2006 and sold around the same as Mass. 

And CoD's a nobrainer. Everyone knows Call of Duty, maybe not everyone played it, but by name alone everyone will at least be like: "yeah I've heard about it". Take MW2's total budget for instance - ~250 million dollars. Only 50m of which was spent on the actual game's development. The rest was all advertising.

@ZombieOfTheDead

I doubt it's sales, Grand Theft Auto V made $3 billion in a such a few days, combining that with the PS4/PC/X1 release, it's bound to reap more than COD will ever see.

Same goes for TLOU, that's more popular than COD and Super Mario is more popular too.

Whole thing reeks of bias IMO