User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

Admin

I got $11.5 million on GTA.

Let the speculation commence.

Hacked lobby?

58d38fcd1fd4173b0028a11d06beb247.jpg?ito

Nah, lol.

Mostly all legit.

I was referring to the 11.5

115:

GTA V Zombie DLC confirmed.

*Cue dubstep intros with overly obnoxious person saying how it's all confirmed*

Mostly all legit.

Ö_Ö

On another note: Almost 10 months after I bought Far Cry 3 I finally finished it.

The ending was kinda a "meh" for me. (So was the whole story, but the gameplay was pretty fun and there was lots of stuff to do.)

All in all I would say it was worth the 30 bucks.

Donor

So, Youtube finally supports 60 fps eh.

Too bad it doesn't look like the real thing.

"If my FPS is lower than my blood pressure, my uterus is going to implode."

-PC Gamers

"Shots fired"

- Samara

Donor

"If my FPS is lower than my blood pressure, my uterus is going to implode."

-PC Gamers

Don't forget 1080p! It's a standard!

Lol, not on consoles. Also, I hope I'm not the only one who barely sees a difference between 720p and 1080p. At least on a TV screen, it doesn't really matter.

Donor

Next semester classes are looking... fun. American Family: Change and Diversity sounds kind of preachy to me, but it has better times than my preferred latino studies. Actually, all of those US traditions classes are looking kind preachy. If I could just have a straight up history class instead of social issues...

Also a speech class... kill me now.

LAST MINUTE COSTUME SUCCESS!

AJlhaW4.jpg

YOU HAD BEST APPRECIATE HOW DIFFICULT IT WAS TO HAND CRAFT THAT HEAD. PUN GOD DAMN INTENDED.

All Hail Lord Sparklez!

Not wearing black pants because they are dirty. In the final product I shan't be wearing jeans.

LAST MINUTE COSTUME SUCCESS!

AJlhaW4.jpg

YOU HAD BEST APPRECIATE HOW DIFFICULT IT WAS TO HAND CRAFT THAT HEAD. PUN GOD DAMN INTENDED.

All Hail Lord Sparklez!

Not wearing black pants because they are dirty. In the final product I shan't be wearing jeans.

Lol I did a similar costume for Mascot day this year for our school's homecoming. I will be that random Minecraft guy in the yearbook lol. Here's a pic of mine (I am wearing irrelevant apparal in the photo by the way)

post-130388-0-13702400-1414713296.jpg

i was going to do that originally, but I love CaptainSparklez (an a bunch of other youtubers too, but I watch him the most) And I wanted to do something less common, because I've seen the default steve skin done before.

It took a really long time considering I did it in one day. Each side of the box that makes up the head consists of four pieces of paper colored appropriately. I had to use god damn ALGEBRA to guess and check and make the conversion from pixels to inches with my printer. Then I ran out of ink and had to get more. Lots of meticulous cutting and pasting.

i was going to do that originally, but I love CaptainSparklez (an a bunch of other youtubers too, but I watch him the most) And I wanted to do something less common, because I've seen the default steve skin done before.

It took a really long time considering I did it in one day. Each side of the box that makes up the head consists of four pieces of paper colored appropriately. I had to use god damn ALGEBRA to guess and check and make the conversion from pixels to inches with my printer. Then I ran out of ink and had to get more. Lots of meticulous cutting and pasting.

I did a similar process. I got 4 pieces of cardboard, printed out all the sides of the head (had to test the print a couple times to get the right size), even had to print it out a couple extra times to fix parts that got glue stains lol. I used a LOT of tape, and even had to design a complex system of strings on the inside so it would stay straight on my head. And I did it in a day too, I feel your pain haha. I recommend you hitting random people with your sword by the way, it is quite enjoyable. Oh, and if people you encounter are anything like the ones I did, many wanted to flick the box for no apparant reason lol. 

Robert and @ in the house.

Now I am wondering where good ol Vondi is.

Robert and @ in the house.

Now I am wondering where good ol Vondi is.

The Hype is Real! November 3rd = Retirement (Payday)

Donor

Anyone?