User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

Donor

My e-peen is much bigger than yours.

t86k5th.png 

(I am the redditor hipster on this site! One of my very first posts on this forum was a crosspost from something I posted in /r/CodZombies!

Bruh, check out /r/Eminem if you haven't already. And goddamn I'm way behind you guys karma wise.

One of my best friends is moving tomorrow. He didn't know he was moving until Saturday, and sadly, he's moving 2 whole states away. We threw a last get-together off of today's notice for him today, and basically ate at a restuaraunt and played football and hung out at someone's house. I really feel bad for him, because he moved here 3 years ago and was just starting to feel normal to everyone. And now, he'll have to make friends as a sophomore in the middle of the school year with different curriculum. He's a real smart and nice kid, so he'll make new friends, it just sucks because his life has always been moving away every few years like this.

Btw, in this picture, he's the one on someone's shoulders.
post-130388-0-70934800-1413857421_thumb.

Donor

Donor

Oh look, it's almost that time of the month again....

*cough*

vXVnvKd.jpg

Oh whoops! How that get there? My bad.

Carry on.

Donor

Almost UOTM time?
We need a Gloves of the Month contest. Right, @ @

call-of-duty-black-ops-ii-806.jpg

Admin

Gloves, robes...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Did someone say gloves? 

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Donor

mmm... gloves. 

I drew Misty because of her nice, firm pair of gloves.

I only date women for their gloves. I prefer a firm pair like @ although the softer ones have their moments.

I like having a gentleman's duel with women because they slap me in the face with their gloves.

Admin

@Slade @InfestLithium @

Are gloves all you think about on a daily basis? You men are all the same ! :3

Nuh uh @ ! I like to talk about gloves with @Slade ...that's gotta be different than thinking about them!

Donor

@Slade @InfestLithium @

>Implying you don't revel in the joy of talking about glooooves as much as we do.

4_JEC20.jpg

Let me quote Barbara Dunkelman from RoosterTeeth on this one:

"When you're a woman, and you have [gloves], and you get to play with those [gloves] whenever you want, IT'S AWESOME."

I KNEW IT.

(minor modification to quote)

Donor

Samara and gentlemen, I give you the ultimate chicken sandwich:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/less-bread-means-more-meat?bffb

@Slade @InfestLithium @

>Implying you don't revel in the joy of talking about glooooves as much as we do.

4_JEC20.jpg

@Slade @InfestLithium @

Nuh uh @ ! I like to talk about gloves with @Slade ...that's gotta be different than thinking about them!

Sorry boys, I don't have time to do either. I'm too busy revelling in the joy of playing with them. :3 Waaaahnsinn !