User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

You people joke about each other.

Meanwhile Lenne is sitting here with the best of both worlds: An N64, PS2, PS3, PS4, 3DS AND a powerful gaming PC. Muahahahahaha

But consoles will always be better simply because of Kingdom Hearts.

Suck on that, @ and @Slade . ;3

Donor

@TheNathanNS

Did a quick test this afternoon.

"Look to the left for dat cinematic experience." - Ubisoft

HarmlessPlayfulKitfox.gif

Admin

Sorry @Slade, can't hear you over the sound of how awesome my Xbox 360 is during a good game of Zombies. ;)

Donor

@Slade

To be fair, for shooters 60 FPS is necessary. Most 3rd person adventure games are fine without it

This guy knows what's up

Edited by Zombieofthedead

I like consoles better because of convenience:

• Desktop/Laptop screens are too close for me to game with. I can go on the internet and stuff, but gaming feels odd to me for some reason. I can still do it, but...
  • I prefer an Xbox controller over keyboard/mouse. I know all the "precision" or whatever arguments PC players make, but it just doesn't feel right with my hands, and confuses me. And I know you can use an Xbox controller on PC, but it's not what most people use lol
  • I have WAY more Xbox/PS friends than PC friends, so I wouldn't be able to play with many friends
  • I prefer the console exclusives on Xbox/PS more than PC exclusives. Plus I get COD DLC 1 month earlier.

However, PC's do have insane mods, of course better hardware, and are really convenient for others. I personally believe this console-war/console-vs-pc war is useless. Play what you enjoy, and respect the fact that others may enjoy something you don't. Everything has it's ups and downs, it just depends on how those ups and downs affect you.

Lol, these memes.

But I can tell you, League of Legends is the most popular PC game out there, and it's filled with many more assholes than console CoD.

That's debatable... Minecraft may be more popular or at least more well known

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

Donor

@Onecooldude123

There's 35 million minecraft units sold

LoL has somewhere around 70 million accounts

You are right, though. In America, LoL is kind of in a bubble. It's popular, but most people don't know about it. I hope it stays that way, because I despise that game.

@Onecooldude123

There's 35 million minecraft units sold

LoL has somewhere around 70 million accounts

You are right, though. In America, LoL is kind of in a bubble. It's popular, but most people don't know about it. I hope it stays that way, because I despise that game.

I another thing to consider is cracked minecraft accounts as well not being counted. And how much does league cost compared to minecraft?

Donor

Yeah, both of those things are true. I'm betting the actual account number is much lower for league, because I honestly wouldn't even know about it if it wasn't for my group of friends. There's probably quite a few double accounts.

Yeah, both of those things are true. I'm betting the actual account number is much lower for league, because I honestly wouldn't even know about it if it wasn't for my group of friends. There's probably quite a few double accounts.

Plus all and all minecraft is more famous. It's on 5 consoles and pc while league is pc only

Computer is still shutting down on me. Now I have a bonus, it doesn't even shut back on for days. At least we narrowed it down to a faulty power supply. I'm lucky this thing is running now. I have a bad feeling that at any time, it can suddenly just shut down on me without warni

Nah, I kid. I don't want to end a post like that Candlejack meme. It's way too overplayed, lame and especi

I am about to start my day with a chicken sandwich. :3

Computer is still shutting down on me. Now I have a bonus, it doesn't even shut back on for days. At least we narrowed it down to a faulty power supply. I'm lucky this thing is running now. I have a bad feeling that at any time, it can suddenly just shut down on me without warni

Nah, I kid. I don't want to end a post like that Candlejack meme. It's way too overplayed, lame and especi

You dun goofed on the first part, sir, Candlejack only comes after you say his na

Donor

2-0 Poland vs Germany? mfw

crazy-dance.gif

@ @ 

Suck on that, @ and @Slade . ;3

But, is KH in space? : )

@ Yes, yes it is. You travel between worlds with your ship.

Oh and also this: http://www.khwiki.com/Deep_Space

Haha >:3

Just got Black Ops Zombies on Android.

8NsLnJf.png

1. Controls are fucking difficult.

2. Ascension is confusing.

It's easy to get into the hundreds on though, lol plus you can save games. I used to get a round 250 every few days

In other news, Halo 4 just gave me every achievement for the DLC I've purchased, so I just got a free 500 G. I looked online about it, and apparantly, a few glitched achievements are finally popping up for people who really attained them a while back, so I probably deserve some of this gamerscore, but many of the achievements I got weren't on the official list, so...

just saw the new walking dead. you would think that the people that overthrew the original cannibals wouldnt become cannibals themselves because of the fact they were gonna get eaten, but apparently not. because fuck it thats way.

Just got Black Ops Zombies on Android.

8NsLnJf.png

1. Controls are fucking difficult.

2. Ascension is confusing.

if only they kept it like waw ipod zombies -.-

Yeah, I have that on my old iPod Touch 2G.

It's fun and I like how it came with all maps.

£0.99 for FIVE?!?! I can play that on the Xbox for free.

.-.

Admin

When I was little, AlphaSnake was famous
He was the greatest moderator in the forum
And he was the Spambots decapitator
He cut off the heads of a hundred and thirty-one bots
It was a bad time for the forum
The Spammers just stayed inside Off Topic and they never came out
People said their brains were infected by devils
AlphaSnake would come home, he would forget about the bannings
He wasn't scared of the Spammers, but the Spammers was scared of him
Maybe that was the problem
Then, one night, the Spammers sent their ninja spies to General Zombies
They were supposed to kill the moderators but they didn't
That was the night everything changed...

Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you...**** please report this topic, post ****.

We Win.

Hello all. $499 **** please report this topic, post **** Cabinet sell, visit www . yugokc . com and purchase today! Contact yugohugokc @ gmail . com for more information1!!