Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

its a stupid list, but im gonna try looking at it anyways to annoy the living fuck out of them.

im assuming rule 34 killed your innonence. that killed my innonence and childhood in a single blow.

Combination of all the little things. When you see, read, and hear so much fucked up shit on a regular basis, you become desensitized to it. I've actually been dead for years now.  The GameChanger you speak now is a husk of his former self, desperately attempting to counteract his morbid curiosity before it consumes him completely.

137598592089.png

To prevent my post being all depressing and stuff, here's a high  milestone I have recently completed. 

ANX6YbA.png

Saw the new Sin city today, it was "meh",

For the most part it was entertaining, but it severely lacked the depth that the first Sin City had.

@TheNathanNS I miss that franchise in general.

I've had so much fun with those games.

Maybe they'll release a game for the current gen consoles.

My personal favourite was Pro skater 2. 

@ Underground 1 was my favorite.

The story was by far the best and the amount of new features was amazing! (Walking, create your own deck and tricks etc) and the soundtrack was amazing.

What I liked most about THUG1 was the story. It had the perfect amount of cutscenes, not too little or too many.

THUG2 was great too, but I feel it was too wacky unlike THUG1.

THUG2 was like Jackass. :D

THAW was cool, but I honestly didn't like the limitations with the character creation. That and THAW was really buggy on my Xbox. The game often didn't load the next level while travelling between levels. :/

Edited by TheNathanNS

Ahhh yes. I remember AW didn't they advertise it as a game that has no loading screens and stuff? haha

And I agree the soundtracks of the games were some of the best ever. 

I really miss those games. 

Didn't have any loading screens, but to load the next level you had to skate through a long ass hallway.

Chuckle-chuckle-vision, chuckle-chuckle-vision

ngbbs4e362344e197f.jpg

chucklebros.gif

chucklebros2.gif

chucklethis.gif

Haha, this show used to be my childhood.

Anyone who is from the UK and don't know who the Chuckle Brothers are, you must live under a rock. 8)

Edited by TheNathanNS

Donor

Didn't have any loading screens, but to load the next level you had to skate through a long ass hallway.

Chuckle-chuckle-vision, chuckle-chuckle-vision

ngbbs4e362344e197f.jpg

chucklebros.gif

chucklebros2.gif

chucklethis.gif

Haha, this show used to be my childhood.

Anyone who is from the UK and don't know who the Chuckle Brothers are, you must live under a rock. 8)

Jesus, that last image is a lil' bit creepy.

Donor

@ it is done, Tony.

*high five* Don corleone. 

Donor

*high five* Don corleone. 

It's Don Enzone, Shin. *high five*

Donor

You could glitch out of almost every map in THUG with moon gravity. Just mash against a wall and jump repeatedly.

I remember doing that in New Jersey.

I also remember being young and seeing some post on the internet saying there was a hidden tape in NJ that could only be accessed by glitching out the map.

Of course, me being young, believed it. haha

Donor

^ Nice. Wish there was one near here  :(

Admin

They built a Chick-Fil-A next to my house.

ZcSrOHY.jpg

Every single f**king time I want chick-fil-a it's Sunday...

I saw this gif and for some reason felt like posting it here (I find it hilarious because it almost looks like they are doin the stanky leg or something):

skele40.gifskele40.gifskele40.gifskele40.gif

Donor

What's a chick-a-fil? I don't think we have that here.

Donor

What's a chick-a-fil? I don't think we have that here.

A pretty good fast food chicken place.