User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

The next post wil be the 7777th reply in this thread.

Better make it a good one. Like the "History of the Chicken Sandwich"

Donor

chicken_sandwich.png

I had a Chicken Sandwich today.

All sundays shall henceforth be known as Special Chicken Sandwich Sundays, am I rite.

So what are you waiting for, go get one!

chicken_sandwich.png

I had a Chicken Sandwich today.

All sundays shall henceforth be known as Special Chicken Sandwich Sundays, am I rite.

So what are you waiting for, go get one!

I'm sure you can do better than an image of a McDonald's Premium Chicken...smh

Donor

The air vent is still leaking and I've run out of napkins! WHYYYYYYY!!?

Luckily it didn't go under my bed while I slept. Got my backpack and stuff there.

Donor

Haha, I only eat chicken sandwiches I make myself.

If you want a picture of the ones we had, I'll set you up with @'s Instagram. It's in there somewhere between all the bikini, photoshoots and designer clothes.

@ZombieOfTheDead your air vent is leaking? Shit, good luck with that. I've had similair problems a while ago, very irritating.

Donor

Yeah, and it's pretty bad in college where you don't have a rag or something. I've got like nothing to dry it up with now, and it has spread while I slept.

Also, forgot to add, @ @swappingspit , thanks for the moral support.

If you want a picture of the ones we had, I'll set you up with @'s Instagram. It's in there somewhere between all the bikini, photoshoots and designer clothes.

I don't really use instacrack, but thanks for offering to show me bikini shots of your lady? ...not really sure how to feel about that xD

In a related story, my sister is making slow-cooked Mojo Chicken for dinner and I have to smell savory, delicious, roasting chicken all day. FML

Admin

Yes, share I definitely need to see...that chicken sandwich!

I'm not really an instagram kinda guy. I'm not even really a social media kinda guy. I don't have a facebook or anything. I'm not antisocial in real life, but this site is the most social site I use online. It's social enough I guess.

QGZTX5M.jpg

Same here.

I think Facebook is for chumps.

Now, before everyone starts having a go at me, I'm on about those people who update every damn minute.

EG: 8:01am "Waiting for bus...."

8:02am "Bus hasn't turned up '-_-

8:03 "Bus is here! :D"

Not to mention the amount of YOUR data is being sold onto 3rd parties and the fact nothing is actually deleted from Facebook. 

You "deleted" your account?

Well, you think you did but you didn't.

Twitter is meh, I get that it's supposed to be minor updates etc but I also hate hastagging.

Instagram: No.

One, NOT a photo guy and two the fact is full of selfies.

The only social media I'm on is Skype, YouTube and Xbox.

I agree, FB sucks bad. I was heavily persuaded to get it at the start of August and so far its just been really boring.

The only good thing is the chat function and that's only good because people are actually there. (not to mention in messenger, you can find out the others' location by tapping their message. Fuckin creepy, man.)

I love facebook and messenger, of course, the day they ask people to upload their consciousness into a virtual reality super server, I'll be the first to volunteer.

Same here.

I think Facebook is for chumps.

Now, before everyone starts having a go at me, I'm on about those people who update every damn minute.

EG: 8:01am "Waiting for bus...."

8:02am "Bus hasn't turned up '-_-

8:03 "Bus is here! :D"

Not to mention the amount of YOUR data is being sold onto 3rd parties and the fact nothing is actually deleted from Facebook. 

You "deleted" your account?

Well, you think you did but you didn't.

Twitter is meh, I get that it's supposed to be minor updates etc but I also hate hastagging.

Instagram: No.

One, NOT a photo guy and two the fact is full of selfies.

The only social media I'm on is Skype, YouTube and Xbox.

I would KILL if my facebook had updates from friends like that.  but now at 28 years old, it is only pregnancy photos, baby photos,  links to old buzzfeed articles because old people like me don't know how to internet, and ALS icebucke3t challenge videos

Donor

Social networking is dumb. I avoid it like the plague. Made a facebook account 5 years ago (around the same time I first played zombies) so my sister would shut up about it. Never used it. Never got the point. I'll join forums if it pertains to my interest (this is the one I go to most), or comment in places like IGN, but social networking? No thanks. I'd rather see people in person if I know them, or talk over skype in the case of real life friends. 

I made a facebook like 4 years ago and used it to chat with some of my class mates back then.

I also used it to like Dice or EA or whatever you had to like to get the BF3 Beta, but that's it.

I also have a twitter which I mainly used to chat with my sister now I use it just to follow some folks.

I was bored so I made my own subreddit on Reddit. :/

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheNathanNS/

Also, I got banned from /r/gtaglitches for reporting god mode pricks. Even though the subreddit hates them too. :|

they are hiding the fact that they use those cheats >:/

Social networking is dumb. I avoid it like the plague. Made a facebook account 5 years ago (around the same time I first played zombies) so my sister would shut up about it. Never used it. Never got the point. I'll join forums if it pertains to my interest (this is the one I go to most), or comment in places like IGN, but social networking? No thanks. I'd rather see people in person if I know them, or talk over skype in the case of real life friends.

this.

Also, I got banned from /r/gtaglitches for reporting god mode pricks. Even though the subreddit hates them too. :|

I can bet most of them cry when the inevitable ban hammer comes down on them all.

I was only there for fun glitches (I.E North Yankton) none of that SKIP LSC $$$$$$$$$$ + INFINATTTTEE RPPPPP!!!! shit.

Remember to sub. 8)

Donor

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that my Air Conditioner was fixed yesterday. No more leakage! It smells like motor oil in here now, though, but I'd take that way more than having my stuff ruined.

Still no friends except my roomates, though. I don't care much because I like being alone anyways, but I'd still like some for when I'm in the mood to do something besides staying in my room. That gets pretty old.

I can bet most of them cry when the inevitable ban hammer comes down on them all.

I was only there for fun glitches (I.E North Yankton) none of that SKIP LSC $$$$$$$$$$ + INFINATTTTEE RPPPPP!!!! shit.

Remember to sub. 8) hacker: WAAAHH I GOTZ BANNED 4 NO FUCKIN REASON!!!!!

me: oh no, there was a reason. its because your a dickweed who ruins games by being unkillable, going on a rampage, and put in billions of illegit cash on your gta account.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that my Air Conditioner was fixed yesterday. No more leakage! It smells like motor oil in here now, though, but I'd take that way more than having my stuff ruined.

Still no friends except my roomates, though. I don't care much because I like being alone anyways, but I'd still like some for when I'm in the mood to do something besides staying in my room. That gets pretty old.

Just check the Adult shops in your local area, my friend. :P

Edited by GameChanger

In my defense, when I joined facebook, it was completely different than what it is now.  It was exclusively for college students, and you had to have a legitimate university email address to register.  Those were the days, man, those were the days