Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

Donor

You know what's some good shit?

Grill some chicken, smother it in your favorite BBQ sauce while on the grill, then when it's done, slap some good 'ol mashed potatoes on that plate, mix the two together, enjoy.

Grill some chicken, smother it in your favorite BBQ sauce while on the grill, then when it's done, slap some good 'ol mashed potatoes on that plate, mix the two together, enjoy.

yum :D

you know whats good? KFC popcorn chicken with quaker stake sauces. im gonna fill a pool with that >:)

I heard of something called a "Mc gangbang" which is where you go to McDonald's take a big mac (or maybe it's a quarter pounder? which ever sandwich it is that has 2 patties and 3 slices of bread.) and you also buy a Mc Chicken, and replace the middle slice of bread in the big mac with the chicken patty. I've never tried it but I think I should. I just don't like all the extra ingredients /condiments they put on a big mac. If it was just the bread, chicken, and beef, and maybe even some ketchup, that would be great. Otherwise it just dilutes the power of the main ingredients.

edit: other sources say just use a double cheese burger and put the chicken between the patties. I might do that because a double cheeseburger pretty much only has pickles on it, apart from the cheese and the patty. Simplicity is key.

yum :D

you know whats good? KFC popcorn chicken with quaker stake sauces. im gonna fill a pool with that > :)

I hope you do not mean Quaker State sauces

because that sir is not sauce, it is motor oil

0007310259696_500X500.jpg

:P

I heard of something called a "Mc gangbang" which is where you go to McDonald's take a big mac (or maybe it's a quarter pounder? which ever sandwich it is that has 2 patties and 3 slices of bread.) and you also buy a Mc Chicken, and replace the middle slice of bread in the big mac with the chicken patty. I've never tried it but I think I should. I just don't like all the extra ingredients /condiments they put on a big mac. If it was just the bread, chicken, and beef, and maybe even some ketchup, that would be great. Otherwise it just dilutes the power of the main ingredients.

edit: other sources say just use a double cheese burger and put the chicken between the patties. I might do that because a double cheeseburger pretty much only has pickles on it, apart from the cheese and the patty. Simplicity is key.

Ask for just ketchup, or nothing on it but cheese and meat. That's what I do, and it works. If you don't want a condiment on it, just tell them lol

Donor

@Jolteon 's nickname is now Special K

fXaRHjl.png

GOD DAMMIT GRILL KLEGACY WAS JUST BECOMING NOT A THING WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!

-Jolteon

There lies a direct relationship between the complexity of your order and the likelihood that someone has pissed on your food. I'd rather eat some onions I didn't want than a mouth full of some angsty disgruntled employee's bodily fluids. Micky D's is not exactly top notch service or employee quality.

Donor

lol Special K.

Now apart of this complete and electrifying breakfast.

lol Special K.

Now apart of this complete and electrifying breakfast.

And raving Ketamine addict!

Donor

I hate you all.

-Jolteon

welcome to ios7 electric >:]

i need help wihth xemnas in 1.5

not that hes hard just that i need a better strategy and the fact he uses tthe most op move when he still has a lot of health left. -.-

not that hes hard just that i need a better strategy and the fact he uses tthe most op move when he still has a lot of health left. -.-

Thanks for reminding me that I have to play 1.5.

Why did it release at the worst possible time, though? haha

Donor

Oh man, the first time I fought him in 1.5, he was sooo easy. The last time I replayed, I couldn't even get a hit off of him before he killed me. I wasn't even that underleveled.

I was going to go to this game dev convention I heard about to try to get a job… Sadly my passport is expired and I can't go to Canada. : ( I would get a new one but by that point the convention will be over. Anyone willing to smuggle me to Vancouver and back? Bonus: all the zombie info you could chat about and if I get a job no need for the return trip.

Walking back to my car with a load of beach equipment in my hands. My phone alarm goes off from inside a bag and I can't stop to turn it off. So I just keep walking with a 30 second loop of the bridge from Chop Suey blasting out. I got some looks from random strangers during the 5 minute walk, mainly because I was singing along. No regrets.

for all you ghosts haters out there.

I'm not trying to sound pretentious when I ask this, I just legitimately don't know, but what specific reasons do you have to say that ghosts is bad? I do think BOII was a better game, but I get sick of people bashing on the latest CoD every year with the most bullshit arguments. The previous game wasn't perfect either, yet they act like it was godly, and that they have a shrine with vonderhaar's face on it in their house. Try thinking some of your own thoughts for once.

Donor

^ My reason is because shooters are just the same old stuff nowadays. Sure, there are differences, but not enough to make me warrant a purchase. Ghosts is basically the pinnacle of standard shooters and doesn't leave an impression. I guess I don't really hate it, but I don't care about it in any way. 

From now on, I'm literally only buying CoD for zombies. Especially if Dice manages to make Battlefront as good as the first 2, if not better.

Also, don't forget that people bash any CoD just to bash it. There's really nothing wrong with half the games, but people like to hate on popular things for no reason.

My two main problems with Ghosts are: The maps which come with the game are terrible and none of the guns are fun.

For some reason I got bored with Ghosts insanely fast as well.

Maybe I am just growing out of PvP mp games.

Donor

The whole clan thing was cool at first, but unless your team or clan was good it got to a point where every single lobby you'd get merc'd left and right unless you had a good team. Like you almost couldn't ever play solo in my experience. But frankly I stopped playing right after Christmas once I discovered Mass Effect and other Role playing games for the first time, lol.

Donor

I posted this back in the AW section, but no one saw it so I'm bringing it over to here.

Sledgehammer have a Call of the Dead poster in their offices. It appears 3 times during the "Behind the Scenes - Story" trailer and makes cameos in a few other trailers from them.

6d3c719906d45071bc065bdc28a4b52b.png

20110430235916!Call_of_the_Dead_poster_B

I actually think they have more than one, or it's changed positions during the time between trailers.

I posted this back in the AW section, but no one saw it so I'm bringing it over to here.

Sledgehammer have a Call of the Dead poster in their offices. It appears 3 times during the "Behind the Scenes - Story" trailer and makes cameos in a few other trailers from them.

6d3c719906d45071bc065bdc28a4b52b.png

20110430235916!Call_of_the_Dead_poster_B

I actually think they have more than one, or it's changed positions during the time between trailers.

So what you're saying is we should definitely be getting something similar to zombies in AW?