Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

Hey, when someone claims that they "can't even" and that they are going to drown their sorrows, what's wrong with a little cheerful affection to brighten someone's mood? I jokingly called her a babe, which is a slang term for female. It's not like I'm being a creepy creeping creeper or anything.....

Sssssssssssssssss.... *BOOM*

The voice actress for misty is also the voice actress for rainbow dash. My mind was not ready for that knowledge today.

Electric Jesus and Lenne are bronies, my mind wasn't ready for that.

But be warned bronies are frowned upon on the forums :(

Awards

The voice actress for misty is also the voice actress for rainbow dash. My mind was not ready for that knowledge today.

Says who? :D I know a few who are openly bronies, like the only shapeshifter. I guess you (or whoever these alleged haters are) just lack the extra 20% coolness we all posess.

Says who? :D I know a few who are openly bronies, like the only shapeshifter. I guess you (or whoever these alleged haters are) just lack the extra 20% coolness we all posess.

It was before your time, my young grasshopper. It was a sad time. :(

Awards

You know what I can't stand? Whenever There's a weekend where I'm not busy at all And i've got nothing to do, I never get invited to parties. Then On a weekend when I'm up to my neck in work... BAM! Still nobody invites me to a party. :cry:

You know what I can't stand? Whenever There's a weekend where I'm not busy at all And i've got nothing to do, I never get invited to parties. Then On a weekend when I'm up to my neck in work... BAM! Still nobody invites me to a party. :cry:

That sounds like a good weekend to me ;)

Regards Yellow-card8

That moment when you're researching rockets for an essay and come across the words "Wundewaffe" and "Aether" and realize you need to step away from you're computer and read a book or something... I will NOT let my essay be tainted with this stuff as that will result in an F, no matter how much I may or may not believe some of these things lol.

That moment when you're researching rockets for an essay and come across the words "Wundewaffe" and "Aether" and realize you need to step away from you're computer and read a book or something... I will NOT let my essay be tainted with this stuff as that will result in an F, no matter how much I may or may not believe some of these things lol.

"What do you mean my report has nothing to do with the subject?"

"Well, while this certainly is creative, a child who seeks revenge on the world using the undead has nothing to do with rockets."

"Yes it does, man! Did you not look at the page about Ascension, the rocket, the Lunar Landers, and Gersch?"

Hahahaha!!!!! :D

That did make me laugh....

I was mowing the lawn the other day & thought "i need to get this to the workbench"

While in class a truck honked outside witha single long note. I was halfway out of my seat before I realized that I was in fact NOT about to miss the zombie bus. fortunately nobody noticed. :mrgreen:

Hahahaha!!!!! :D

That did make me laugh....

I was mowing the lawn the other day & thought "i need to get this to the workbench"

While in class a truck honked outside witha single long note. I was halfway out of my seat before I realized that I was in fact NOT about to miss the zombie bus. fortunately nobody noticed. :mrgreen:

:lol: This made my day.

Just pulled out my largest knife out of its holster to cut my dinner. I pulled it out and glanced at each side to admire its shine. I then realized that if I had pulled out it with my right hand it would've been just like the Bowie Knife. I tried again with the other hand but it wasn't the same. :cry:

When I played zombies for too long I start to hear them screaming for like 5 minutes after I am done playing.

But only when I've played NML. :lol:

Oh and today it snowed. ^.^

When I played zombies for too long I start to hear them screaming for like 5 minutes after I am done playing.

But only when I've played NML. :lol:

Oh and today it snowed. ^.^

I need your snow so I can stay home and slaughter zombies.

I also found that today, when I heard my dog running after me outside, I reached for a knife to stab a Denizen...

Got on the Zombies subreddit, found that people are using my images and linking to many threads on CoDz.

CoDz level = elevated :D

Got on the Zombies subreddit, found that people are using my images and linking to many threads on CoDz.

CoDz level = elevated :D

Explains a lot. It has felt pretty narwhal-y and bacon-y around here lately. Plus there are loads of new members lately. Ain't even mad.

Also, my friend was a casual zombies player. He only had kino and five, and could make it to the twenties on both. I introduced him to some hard core strategies and told him about the back story and other maps. It's safe to say I captured another soul for master Zielinski.

I had a thought today I thought I'd share:

"Welcome to the Couples Game Show! As some of you may know, we pit three couples against each other to win ONE MILLLIIIIIIOOOOON POINTS! Today, we have with us three of the most famous couples in video game history. They all played in Black Ops II which should hit the shelves next week! We have with us: the intelligent Marlton Jonhson and his lady, Misty! Going against the genius Doctor Maxis with Sophia! The third contestants consist of Doctor Richtofen and Nikolai Belinski! Good luck folks!"

I had a thought today I thought I'd share:

"Welcome to the Couples Game Show! As some of you may know, we pit three couples against each other to win ONE MILLLIIIIIIOOOOON POINTS! Today, we have with us three of the most famous couples in video game history. They all played in Black Ops II which should hit the shelves next week! We have with us: the intelligent Marlton Jonhson and his lady, Misty! Going against the genius Doctor Maxis with Sophia! The third contestants consist of Doctor Richtofen and Nikolai Belinski! Good luck folks!"

:lol: Richtofen and Nikolai is so true, cracked me up.