Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

Donor

Ha. Hahaha. HahaHAHAHAHA. I'd like to see America beat Italy and Uruguay. You struggled to beat Ghana. Even England could beat Ghana. I'll fite u m8.

-Jolteon

Donor

fite me irl

-Jolteon

When I think about Soccer (Futbol) I think about David Beckham. 

When I think about David Beckham, I think about his wife Victoria.

When I think about Victoria Beckham, I think about the Spice girls.

So, for me...Soccer just means having a difficult time deciding which sexy british girl to fantasize about.

So youtube had an update recently that makes the size of the video player "automatic". Essentially, it removes the option of changing the size. Now I'm being punished for having a high-resolution computer screen and it won't let me choose what size to have it. Seems like Youtube really likes user choice. They should just go ahead and make all videos play only CocaCola advertisements. Get it over with. And while they're at it, make the videos only viewable to AI's.

Donor

I noticed that too MMX. I wasn't sure if it that was just me or it was an actual update. I really preffered the normal size they've had since the beginning. Quality suffers the bigger it gets, not everyone does 1080p :/

I agree. I was watching a 480p video the other day that I was looking forward to watching. The art style was really simple, so it didn't need really high resolution. What do I get? Bunch of blurry largeness. Thanks Youtube. >_> I filed my first complaint with them too over this.

Thanks Youtube. >_> I filed my first complaint with them too over this.

Sadly they will not even care. 

Youtube is just silly.

Admin

fite me irl

-Jolteon

1v1 me qwikscopez breh

DID SOMEONE CALL FOR A C4 PARTY

C4_Throwing_CoD4.png

When I think about Soccer (Futbol) I think about David Beckham. 

When I think about David Beckham, I think about his wife Victoria.

When I think about Victoria Beckham, I think about the Spice girls.

So, for me...Soccer just means having a difficult time deciding which sexy british girl to fantasize about.

Rewind a generation and when you thought about soccer, you thought about Maradona.

Which makes you think about cocaine..... Don't think about cocaine kids.

So youtube had an update recently that makes the size of the video player "automatic". Essentially, it removes the option of changing the size. Now I'm being punished for having a high-resolution computer screen and it won't let me choose what size to have it. Seems like Youtube really likes user choice. They should just go ahead and make all videos play only CocaCola advertisements. Get it over with. And while they're at it, make the videos only viewable to AI's.

While sometimes the automatic settings can be low quality, I can still manually change my settings to select 720 or 1080. Can't you press the settings 'cog' to change the quality?

Donor

Oh hey, looks like Boom didn't destroy CoDz after all with his new promotion.

Too bad, I would've got a... BANG out of that irony.

yeeeeeeaaaaaah!  B)

P.S. I played zombies yesterday in the first time in...

*counts fingers*

*counts toes*

Admin

@ Patience my friend. ;)

@Pinnaz: The problem is with the low, not the high. While I can still toggle it down to 480p for a lower quality video, the player itself is so large that it makes it blurry. It is larger than the 480p, in a sense. Sometimes with low-quality videos, I'd like to leave it at a small size to match the quality. And by sometimes, I mean often. I use Youtube a lot for animation reference. And most reference on Youtube is low quality stuff posted by amateurs. But hey, that idiot punching himself in the face matches the requirements for an animation I'm working on. (Hypothetical)

Update on recent events in my life -

finished exams, now gotta wait til August for the results :o

Got Wolfenstein New Order, and I can say it's insanely good! I can't stop playing it, it's like a good book where you can't stop reading.

Went airsofting yesterday, pretty epic, and I was the last man standing in one of the games which I was very pleased with haha ^_^

Awards

Donor

Had my graduation party saturday. It was fun, but then at about 5 or so it rained with a tornado warning and hefty winds  -_-. I sure know how to pick em.

But in terms of money, I got about $1400-1500 from that. That is a steal! I only get the cash for actual spending, the checks I got are for college. Still, a steal on both ends. 550ish for video games and stuff, and 900ish for college. As long as I save, and I will, I'll be able to get the things I want most during college.

Edited by Zombieofthedead

Congrats ZotD!

EDIT: I saw the movie The Secret Life of Walter Mitty the other day. It was really funny.

My favorite part was when they were racing downtown on the gravel skis and asphaltboard with the elastic armstrong doll.

Donor

^Oh yeah, I saw that movie a few weeks or so ago. I enjoyed it, though it was really slow at times. The Armstrong doll was weird, but I definitely won't question it. Was pretty funny.

Also, thanks for the congrats ;)

Yeah, but I think the slow bits were gone well. I liked how, well, most movies use CGI, and if it is done really well, most people don't notice it. This movie did that really well, but they didn't try to hide it and make it look natural at some parts (like when they were writing words in the SKY).

But yes, good luck in college. Don't party! kidding, kidding

Part 2 of the Adventure of EJ teaching his sister how to play Zombies:

She goes down upstairs in the war room on "Five", in the most inconvenient position possible. I build up a train and then revive her. All the zombies are coming from one side so I say "Walk slowly so that we don't go more than half way around the perimeter or they will turn around and sandwich us." So we're walking around fr like ten seconds then suddenly I hear DING! DING! DING! I turn around and she had apparently randomly stopped to repair a window for no reason and then immediately went down. I'm laughing hysterically, so even though I loop around to revive her I let go of the revive button too soon and get sandwiched against here corpse and lose.

MLG mad strats.