User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

Well multiplayer is too easy on all cods for me now

CoD 3? 

Donor

5ee19d14cbe1c0790e36d0044ea4407f.png

All your internets make me sad. This is the best I've had in over a year. Usually struggle to even get 2 down. Parents refuse to change the provider despite the fact we're being charged enough to to get 5 times this amount on a different provider. Still. Once I move to uni they SHOULD be giving me AT LEAST 15 down and 10 up but until September I'm stuck with barely functioning half the time.

-Jolteon

3469951429.png

Come at me, bro.

Bitch please, we have net neutrality over here. 1-0

3469944645.png

WHAT IS WITH YOUR INTERNETZ?! Seriously, that's waaaayyyy too much internet for on person to handle! xD

Mine is averagely alright:

3470257107.png

Admin

@Nemesis: That's only at my college. At home, it's...

3470386403.png

C-c-c-c-c-c-combo breaker! And a nut buster at that.

Donor

How much do you guys pay monthly for your interwebz?

3469944645.png

This is my speed at home, I pay $60 each month for 120 mb/s. (this includes costs for my digital tv)

I'm upgrading to 200 mb/s next month. Increasing costs by 14 dollars, so I'll be paying 74 dollars starting next month.

@Nemesis: That's only at my college. At home, it's...

3470386403.png

C-c-c-c-c-c-combo breaker! And a nut buster at that.

A fair enough haha, yeah at my college it's roughly double my home one, so nowhere near as good as your college xD

Admin

Slade, how about you run a long-ass fiber optic cable to here and I'll deliver food to you on a monthly basis?

I pay roughly $55 for internet alone.

Donor

I pay $70 for Internet.

:|

So I've gotten to a strange point with my youtube account. If I am feeling down, all I have to do is read the comments on my storyline video and people will cheer me right back up. I have the kind of fame that is almost entirely nonexistent, yet the fragment that is there… the people seem to be so nice. Strange that the thing we all share in common is killing reanimated corpses.

wh0g84.jpg

Fuck you people. :P

Anyways, I've got $32.50 of Xbox money now. Looking for a good GT to change my name to. Obviously want something either cool or funny sounding, bonus if it has to do with my lag. Suggest pls.

Oh and $10-$20 games.

Donor

Slade, how about you run a long-ass fiber optic cable to here and I'll deliver food to you on a monthly basis?

I pay roughly $55 for internet alone.

How about you buy a plane ticket asap and move to Amsterdam and I'll give you monthly dutch lessons.

Lesson #1 - Introducing yourself (to Dutch Women.) 

Hey, krijg nou tieten! = Hello. My name is Danny aka InfestLithium.

Works most of the  all the time, friend.

I pay $70 for Internet.

:|

You pay 70 for 14 mb/s? That really sucks friend.

I suggest you keep your name Delta. It's so much faster to re-invite you to a party when I can just immediately scroll to the bottom of the list to Z. Either that or change your name to ____---000Delta

Admin

Find me a cheap price and I'll treat you to...ugh, some Spanish slang? Haha

Delta, how about "Hail to the Lag"? 

Donor

Here in Australia, unless your area has been NBNed, the fastest you can get in a city is like 24mbps, and even then it's a gamble and all based on where you live.

No fibre for me.

just got the irresistable urge to bang Ke$ha

sorry guys just had to put that out in the open

Kesha's not the hottest, pick someone modest, like Kate Upton :P

for context, I had just watched the Die Young video... watch it and you'll understand

but in general i agree she's a little.... mannish?  but that video whooo boy

How much do you guys pay monthly for your interwebz?

3469944645.png

This is my speed at home, I pay $60 each month for 120 mb/s. (this includes costs for my digital tv)

I'm upgrading to 200 mb/s next month. Increasing costs by 14 dollars, so I'll be paying 74 dollars starting next month.

that is just not fair!

i pay somewhere around $40-$50 a month? not sure because i get a bundle discount though AT&T. supposedly it's 18mb, but i have not clocked anywhere near that on my speedtests.  Need to call them and complain

Donor

Find me a cheap price and I'll treat you to...ugh, some Spanish slang? Haha

*cough* ¡Puta madre ayúdenme! Justo entre ceja, oreja y madre  y mi favorite -- ¡Comete el arma!

Not bad, eh? Finally got my 360 working again and currently on a 48 hour gold trial. Games are so educational these days.

And so Ze WunderWaffe promptly turned into:

Delta Timed Out

Please feel free to add me on Xbox if you haven't.

Donor

Interesting choice for a Gamertag Delta.

Not as interesting as the gamer tag my friend got at random

SucculentWand0

Xbox, you so pervy, lol.

Admin

And so Ze WunderWaffe promptly turned into:

Delta Timed Out

Please feel free to add me on Xbox if you haven't.

Lol Delta you are never going to get a game in a randoms lobby ever again.