User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

I was so confused. Mostly because on my screen it was black text on an almost black background and I thought it was a blank message.

I know someone who was really mad at this one girl a few years ago. In one of her science classes in school they used the formula Q=MC delta T. And every single day this one girl would say "if I were a rapper, my name would be MC delta T!" EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. It gradually eroded my friend's sanity.

On a similar note I know a few people who tell the same stories over and over again. I'm a really good actor though, so if they legitimately don't remember telling it previously, I convincingly react to each part like someone hearing it for the first time.

I'm a bad person.

I started reading Homestuck finally. I was putting it off because of how long it is, but then I got into it and fell in love. I'm already on act 5 - 2 after only like a week (and it's so damn long)

I highly recommend it.

Donor

TAMB, that's such a surprise! IT'S NOT LIKE HE WROTE DELTA OR ANYTHING.

I get sarcastic when I'm tired. I'm also very sad.

Sony Vegas stopped working and now I can't edit my videos. :(

#FirstWorldProblems

Admin

I just downloaded vegas yesterday. I've been tooling around with the program and it is quite a bit of fun.

Donor

I just downloaded vegas yesterday. I've been tooling around with the program and it is quite a bit of fun.

I hate you so bad right now...

I suppose that's what I get for having a system too retarded to handle the real Pro 12 so I had to pirate 11...

I hate you so bad right now...

I suppose that's what I get for having a system too retarded to handle the real Pro 12 so I had to pirate 11...

I pirated 11 but havent really used it yet.Tips?

And dont be gttin sarcastic boiii swag yolo

Admin

My laptop is nothing great and it seems to run fine.

Donor

My laptop is nothing great and it seems to run fine.

Yes, but your laptop doesn't run Vista on a computer which was considered average in 2009. 5 years ago.

Or maybe it is.

~Naitrax

Donor

Nai, you need to turn off Automatic Updates in the settings. Vegas Pro has these little automatic updates. Since it does that, it figures out you pirated it or don't have the right credentials. Basically makes it so you can't open it again.

You'll need to redownload it again though. Just make sure it's automatic updates are off.

Donor

Nai, you need to turn off Automatic Updates in the settings. Vegas Pro has these little automatic updates. Since it does that, it figures out you pirated it or don't have the right credentials. Basically makes it so you can't open it again.

You'll need to redownload it again though. Just make sure it's automatic updates are off.

Updates are off, redownloaded about 20 times, uninstalled, reinstlwd, the lot.

~Naitrax

Dude, you really have a section in that link labeled "Spoons"?

10/10.

Oh God yes! XD

My friend (the guy with the orange spoon in some photos) has like forty shots with spoons in, I was quite tame by comparison hahahah

Im planning on doing some recording this weekend.I have all of my equipment somewhat permanently set up,except for the laptop that I use to record with as its also my moms.I have two school laptops but the one that I can easily use im likely going to have to return to the school relatively soon.I also have a google chromebook from the school,and I hear these can be jailbroken to run ubuntu.Anybody have experience in this field?How do u get ubuntu onto say a usb chip?

What about an external hard drive,could I put it onto one of these to instull perhaps?All I have to do is figure out an easy way that I can keep my equipment set up for a period of time and learn how to use sony vegas.Sony vegas ill probably watch a video on tonight,so its really only the computer situation giving me trouble.

TAMB, my experience with Ubuntu is that it asks you where you'd like to install, select your USB.

As I've never done that before, you may need to set your BIOS to boot from USB when a USB is plugged in. 

TAMB, my experience with Ubuntu is that it asks you where you'd like to install, select your USB.

As I've never done that before, you may need to set your BIOS to boot from USB when a USB is plugged in. 

So lost.How do u get ubuntu onto a usb?

Admin

Alright.If i dont have a flash drive,should an external hard drive work or not?

That would work as well.

Donor

Hay

I'm sitting on a mattress at a friends waiting for him to wake up. But I really need to take a pee and I don't want to walk through his house while everyone is asleep.