User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

Actually, I do think it is correct to say Samantha has two personalities, but I don't think it is in the way most people perceive. There's Samantha the little girl and Samantha the demon. They are two sides to her that oscillate. Even when she is the demon girl, like in Moon, she still has a playful side to her. Even when she is a little girl, like at the end of Origins, she plays with demonic toys.

Admin

I've always had a bit of competition with my morning snack: Burger King's Sausage Biscuit and Wendy's Chicken Sandwich.

The Sausage Biscuit from my local BK tastes BOMB, but chicken sandwiches are...well, chicken sandwiches.

So I did a side-by-side comparison.

Chicken sadnwiches made my tastebuds orgasm into fireworks like it's 1933.

Thank you EA for turning my beloved Dungeon Keeper 2 into Clash of Gems: Deluxe IAP Edition.

That's exactly what I wanted.

:(

Even though I'm kind of upset about that, you have TO READ THE REST OF THIS COMMENT, PLEASE PURCHASE THE PREMIUM™CODZ COMMENT PACK FOR ONLY $9.99!

Donor

Hahaha. Nice one, GameChanger.

So guys, today I found out that I have visual snow constantly, especially when I take my glasses off.

Weird. I thought this was normal. Guess it kinda is, but still.

Donor

Far Right.

7f679b596006cbaf2aa1732d9d21c8c1.png

Why does this have 260 pages of posts

It has a mind of it's own.

Why does this have 260 pages of posts

From what I see when I check in to read the discussions here it is because it is a place where people can talk about what ever they want, whenever they want. The original title being something along the lines of "Official 'talk about anything you want' thread". People come here daily to talk about there day, something that has inspired, annoyed or pleased them and hear about other people.

And sometimes the topics people mentioned can spark a discussion that people often have interesting opinions on and a debate will start that would take up multiple pages of discussion between people.

This sort of environment has been successfully running now for over a year and as far as I'm aware has never caused a major issues that would cause it to be locked or deleted so it is a place used regularly by many and pretty much anyone is welcome to post whatever they want

From what I see when I check in to read the discussions here it is because it is a place where people can talk about what ever they want, whenever they want. The original title being something along the lines of "Official 'talk about anything you want' thread". People come here daily to talk about there day, something that has inspired, annoyed or pleased them and hear about other people.

And sometimes the topics people mentioned can spark a discussion that people often have interesting opinions on and a debate will start that would take up multiple pages of discussion between people.

This sort of environment has been successfully running now for over a year and as far as I'm aware has never caused a major issues that would cause it to be locked or deleted so it is a place used regularly by many and pretty much anyone is welcome to post whatever they want

IMO,this is the main thread of CodZ.This is the chat.

I think this thread is also a result of the poor structure of the site. If it is Zombies-related (on this Zombie site), just dump it in General Zombies. If it isn't, go post in that off-topic thread.

And Monkey, I find that absolutely sad that you would say that.

I think this thread is also a result of the poor structure of the site. If it is Zombies-related (on this Zombie site), just dump it in General Zombies. If it isn't, go post in that off-topic thread.

Although that may be true to an extent I feel a lot of the stuff here would not really fit into any category no matter how well the forum is structured

Yes the structure is bad at the minute and defiantly needs reworked, I personally don't see how it would effect the activeness of this thread

But I do spend more time reading what is posted here rather than actually making posts so I could be wrong

Although that may be true to an extent I feel a lot of the stuff here would not really fit into any category no matter how well the forum is structured

Yes the structure is bad at the minute and defiantly needs reworked, I personally don't see how it would effect the activeness of this thread

But I do spend more time reading what is posted here rather than actually making posts so I could be wrong

I havent made a thread in SOOOO long xD

Donor

Speaking of threads...

I spent a few hours last night making this.
Whadda ya think?

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/158727-buried-alive-song-analysis-samanthas-dark-side/

Donor

I feel ill.

I feel like I'm getting worse.

I have a very severe case of the man flu.

I feel the worst I've felt in years.

It's happening.

The Apocalypse.

Donor

So I saw the Lego Movie today. It was pretty good, though very over hyped (this coming from someone whose favorite toy was and is still lego). Has plenty of pop culture references, and makes fun of batman so much. Really makes me wish I was little again.... Growing up freakin sucks donkey balls. 

Also, I was happy that there was a half second Bionicle reference. My favorite theme of them all. My advice is see it, it's pretty entertaining.

EDIT: I was thinking of maybe doing much bigger movie and game reviews later on (both current and past games). Would any of you want this? I figure it would spice up the off topic a bit.