User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

It is a long-term decision for a short-term problem. Outrageous.

This.

I agree with MMX on the whole topic.

On another note: I hate it when people don't return phone calls. <.<

Yep, but those are overshadowed by rather silly topics.  :lol: 

This.

I agree with MMX on the whole topic.

On another note: I hate it when people don't return phone calls. <.<

Thank you. On the phone call thing, I just hate it when people refuse to call period. Why text when I can say the same thing ten times faster?

Donor

Hahahaha! I though Lenne was using some magical font, because on Mobile it's a really hard to read curly stuff...

Anyway, I'm thinking of getting into Strategy as well as deeper into Story (like try and make an Asylum topic)

Hahahaha! I though Lenne was using some magical font, because on Mobile it's a really hard to read curly stuff...

Anyway, I'm thinking of getting into Strategy as well as deeper into Story (like try and make an Asylum topic)

good luck. i really like the storyline of zombies but i would never have the courage to post a theory on asylum,or make one up.

Wait is it meant to be comic sans or that curly font? o.o

I am using comic sans.

By the way Nemesis, it is nice to see you more often these days. (Since the site relaunched)

Donor

I've always wanted to know:
With the 100% Club medal, is it all the achievements in a game or just zombies

I am 95% sure it's all achievements. 

Donor

I am 95% sure it's all achievements. 

DAAAAAMNNNIT

I have 13 cheevos left in BO2 and they are the Turned ones and the campaign crap like finish on Vet, sell your soul to devil for challenges

Both types?

As far as I am aware, only one form of research exists.

Also, you go ahead and enjoy your weed.

Enjoy it, while I'm doing well in my clean life. 

This post annoyed me perhaps a little more than it should.  That was a very judgmental sounding post.

I'm going to go ahead and assume i'm older than most who post on this board (on average of course) 

All I'll say is there is no "right answer" here.  People have been dabbling in mind altering substances for millenia now.  somehow as a human race they haven't destroyed us yet.  I've smoked pot, i'd guess probably 20 times over the past 10 years (first time was when i was 18)  It's been really fun maybe 3-5 of those times, and not really fun at all the other times.  I haven't smoked in about 2 years now, but wouldnt rule out doing it again at some point in the future just for fun or if the mood strikes.

I know some people who are completely addicted to it and are lazy slobs

I know several people who are basically addicted to it, and are very successful business people, and prominent local leaders.

My point is, in my experience, and what research is now showing, the weed itself has less to do with the effect than the person doing it.

Those lazy people would be lazy whether or not they were pot heads, same with the successful people.

In closing, I don't think it's fair to brag about your "clean life" as a means to put someone down who wants to try one of these substances (again which have been used by humans for thousands of years)

I also don't think it's fair for someone who does smoke pot, or drink or whatever to put somebody down for not using it.

Everybody love everybody

stay away from the heroin and meth and bath salts

bird out

:edit:  lol sorry i was obviously late to that party :P

BLEEEEEEGH. Had a very weird day today.

At school, I found out that I can get extra marks toward my overall grade for Art by doing lots of drawings in my book! How cool is that? I'm going to try to grab an A this semester!

Our PDHPE Theory teacher told us some really awkward stories today. We began our studies into the unit know as "Times are Changing" and it's all about, yep, you guessed it, puberty. I got some strange looks from classmates for knowing what kinds of hormones the testes and the ovaries produce. Our teacher also told us that the first question her grandmother asked her when she started university was "Have you had sex yet?". Awkward...

Nai is real.

LOL i remember those classes.  the depressing part for me is that you probably weren't born yet when I was going through them lol.  Let's just say the Chicago Bulls won the NBA championship that year...  :ph34r:

Delta, don't you remember your old signature?

What If the person you BECAME meets the person you COULD HAVE BECOME?

What if you prevented yourself from becoming anything?

That is the real definition of hell.

Oh MMX. You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha.

I feel like the world would be a better place if we were all more like MMX. But we aren't. And that's why there is murder and sadness.

I just want us to bake a cake made of rainbows. Then everybody can eat a slice and be happy.

Donor

I am the real definition of hell.

-Hell

Shall I change my forum name to ChuckAGerschDevice?

~Naitrax

Fair enough, guys.

EJ, I think I still have that signature. I get what you mean.

Nai, you change your to that, and I'll change mine to OpTical Burnsy

Delta, don't you remember your old signature?

What If the person you BECAME meets the person you COULD HAVE BECOME?

What if you prevented yourself from becoming anything?

That is the real definition of hell.

Oh MMX. You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha.

I feel like the world would be a better place if we were all more like MMX. But we aren't. And that's why there is murder and sadness.

I just want us to bake a cake made of rainbows. Then everybody can eat a slice and be happy.

i argee. MMX is like a mini budha. he is so wise i actually get scared by it sometimes. but yea,if we were like MMX we would have world peace. so i like respect and fear MMX,all at the same time.

and will the rainbow cake have skittles in it?

In closing, I don't think it's fair to brag about your "clean life" as a means to put someone down who wants to try one of these substances (again which have been used by humans for thousands of years)

I also don't think it's fair for someone who does smoke pot, or drink or whatever to put somebody down for not using it.

I'll post exactly why I said "Clean Life"

I'll probably post it in Deep Thought.

I am using comic sans.

By the way Nemesis, it is nice to see you more often these days. (Since the site relaunched)

Hahaha yeah on mobile it appears like really fancy handwriting.

It's good to see you too :3

I like it a lot here now; the alert function is a godsend. Not that I didn't like it here before, it's just easier/ lazier to find replies etc which suits me a lot hahahah

I'll post exactly why I said "Clean Life"

I'll probably post it in Deep Thought.

Thanks clay bird, and cool.

Ive decided what im down for,Im ok with weed of both types,alcohol,and psychedelics,oh and tobbaco.

Im interested in weed and shrooms atm.

Thanks clay bird, and cool.

Ive decided what im down for,Im ok with weed of both types,alcohol,and psychedelics,oh and tobbaco.

Im interested in weed and shrooms atm.

my drug is skittles. pure skittle :D