User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

Donor

My little yorkie poo. So cute  :P

12447150904_524611ed59.jpg12446657755_47c66a6964.jpg

Also, sorry to hear about that girl TAMB. I can't help, because it makes no sense to me why anyone would want to die.

MonkeyBomb, first of all, many teenagers fake suicide to try to get attention. That being said however, one should always treat suicidal tendencies like the real thing. For if you're wrong...

Do what you can to help her. Notify the authorities. Will telling the authorities betray her trust? It might in the short run, but in the long run she should be grateful to you for saving her life. In the end, the problem with suicide is that you need to save her from herself. Don't believe the movies. Usually, in real life, when that happens, you will lose, no matter what you do. So just make sure that SHE doesn't lose, even if you do end up losing. Tell the authorities.

EDIT: And for the record, MonkeyBomb. A dead girl, real or imaginary, is incapable of lust. So do your best to keep her alive despite your other interests.

MonkeyBomb, first of all, many teenagers fake suicide to try to get attention. That being said however, one should always treat suicidal tendencies like the real thing. For if you're wrong...

Do what you can to help her. Notify the authorities. Will telling the authorities betray her trust? It might in the short run, but in the long run she should be grateful to you for saving her life. In the end, the problem with suicide is that you need to save her from herself. Don't believe the movies. Usually, in real life, when that happens, you will lose, no matter what you do. So just make sure that SHE doesn't lose, even if you do end up losing. Tell the authorities.

EDIT: And for the record, MonkeyBomb. A dead girl, real or imaginary, is incapable of lust. So do your best to keep her alive despite your other interests.

Relax dude.Shes my friend,shes awesome and i care about her.Shes Ok now,we talked for a while and she seemed rather happy by the end.

I deal with a fair number of grls around my age who think about suicide,and who cut.Ive gotten used to it.

When she told me that her ex broke up with her cuz of her self harm,Among twlling her I wish she wouldnt do that,I told her id kiss the scas on her skin i still think she beatiful.

Which was received with an awww and stuff.Shes ok now.Women are...weird.xD

Donor

Yeah... um, wtf? I mean, I get why the guy broke up with her. What does cutting yourself do? It just hurts you more. I.... I just do not get people. Good for you for cheering her up, but you might want to talk to her about that issue, too.

Yeah... um, wtf? I mean, I get why the guy broke up with her. What does cutting yourself do? It just hurts you more. I.... I just do not get people. Good for you for cheering her up, but you might want to talk to her about that issue, too.

Cutting yourself is a release.The girl I love cuts.All 3 of the girls Im closest to have or do.All 3 have contemplated suicide.

Donor

That is not a true release. That's something you need to fix. Why do you think most of the girls who are depressed or do contemplate suicide do it? Self harm certainly is not the way to roll. You need to find some other way for them to be happy and get them to enjoy life more. Again, I am no expert on this, because I love life, can't deal with pain or blood. Makes absolutely no sense.

That is not a true release. That's something you need to fix. Why do you think most of the girls who are depressed or do contemplate suicide do it? Self harm certainly is not the way to roll. You need to find some other way for them to be happy and get them to enjoy life more. Again, I am no expert on this, because I love life, can't deal with pain or blood. Makes absolutely no sense.

I agree,even when depressed id never cut or anything.As for suicide,ive thought about the concept,but never like considered it,whats the point?I wanna live till i die bro

i discourage my female friends from cutting strongly,and ive 2 or 3 come to me with suicidal thoughts.I like cheering people up...life is lucky as fuck dude,enjoy it.

Donor

ikr? Who knows if there is something after this life? If you die there's just... nothing. Why end it so soon? Sense is not made. Fun talks, though.

ikr? Who knows if there is something after this life? If you die there's just... nothing. Why end it so soon? Sense is not made. Fun talks, though.

Yes.Although the thought of jumping to my death provides a weird release.hard to explain.

the way I look at it,theres 2 ways to look at life...

I suggest finding professional help. Monkey, you're a nice enough guy. But I wouldn't put the responsibility of teenage girls' lives on amateur shoulders of anyone, including you.

You'll never forgive yourself if one day one of them does do it and you think "I was the only one who knew. I could've done something."

Welcome to Earth, home of Uncommon Sense.

If you have it you might as well be a fucking superhero.

On cutting:

I literally could no care less if you cut. That's your problem. Deal with your shit the way you want, but don't expect me to care when you come crying to me at 4 AM about how you cut yourself because you had to do manual labor and change a lightbulb, or because someone called you a name.

I suggest finding professional help. Monkey, you're a nice enough guy. But I wouldn't put the responsibility of teenage girls' lives on amateur shoulders of anyone, including you.

You'll never forgive yourself if one day one of them does do it and you think "I was the only one who knew. I could've done something."

I hate psychologists.

Idk why.

Sorry.

And i appreciate the thought dude,but its not like a constant thing.Its just im someone they can trust.

Btw this reminds me why i love codz,i think ill be more active no.I ove talking to you guys.

Even when we disagree.

So there's a chance the people closest to you are going to be murdered, and you're just going to let that chance exist? Because of some personal vendetta that YOU have against professionals who study how to fix the very problem?

If I knew there was a 5% chance my mom would be murdered soon, I'd do my very best to make sure that was dropped to 0%. Especially if I knew who the potential murderer was.

You have your reasons for doing what you do. I can't force you to make a decision. But the one you're making is selfish and just dumb. You're not thinking of her life. You're thinking of intimacy for holding her trust.

That's all I'm going to say on that. I hope their lives are long, and happy if not that.

So there's a chance the people closest to you are going to be murdered, and you're just going to let that chance exist? Because of some personal vendetta that YOU have against professionals who study how to fix the very problem?

If I knew there was a 5% chance my mom would be murdered soon, I'd do my very best to make sure that was dropped to 0%. Especially if I knew who the potential murderer was.

You have your reasons for doing what you do. I can't force you to make a decision. But the one you're making is selfish and just dumb. You're not thinking of her life. You're thinking of intimacy for holding her trust.

That's all I'm going to say on that. I hope their lives are long, and happy if not that.

I appreciate your input.Perhaps I am,a selfish crazy man.

P.T.

The way is ee it,it is not right to all authorities.All of us can choose what we do with our lives.Suicide IS a choice.One I hope certain people never make,but i choice nonethless.Just like I wouldnt snitch on somebody for selling weed.

Anyone else notice something?

We put down animals that have no desire to live.

Yet we force humans that have no desire to live to keep going.

I know MMX is probably gonna come in here and state that they can get psychiatric help, but one moment please.

If they take a psychiatric evaluation, and a lie detector test, and pretty much prove that they truly do not want to live anymore, who are we to stop them?

Humans are still animals. More advanced animals, but we are still animals.

Donor

I know MMX is probably gonna come in here and state that they can get psychiatric help, but one moment please.

If they take a psychiatric evaluation, and a lie detector test, and pretty much prove that they truly do not want to live anymore, who are we to stop them?

How do we know those animals don't want to live?

It's more of a physical pain thing, that their lives could be ruined.

How do we know those animals don't want to live?

It's more of a physical pain thing, that their lives could be ruined.

I've seen dogs refuse to eat or drink for days.

Perfect top of the line physical health. Yet they refuse to give themselves energy to live.

I hate psychologists.

Idk why.

Sorry.

And i appreciate the thought dude,but its not like a constant thing.Its just im someone they can trust.

Btw this reminds me why i love codz,i think ill be more active no.I ove talking to you guys.

Even when we disagree.

I'm not trying to start anything, but people like you would be my last choice for help. You're a teenage boy with unfamiliar hormones, feelings, and impulses running through you. Like most teenage boys, you aren't exactly super-intelligent, especially in the field of mental disease. It's very good that your friend is reaching out to someone, but I strongly urge you to ask her to seek more CLOSE people as well as a professional. Trust me, compassion and thinly-veiled flirting isn't the catch-all solution.

You have good intentions on that part,  but you shouldn't have to carry the burden of someone's personal issues like that.

Donor

I've seen dogs refuse to eat or drink for days.

Perfect top of the line physical health. Yet they refuse to give themselves energy to live.

I honestly don't think dogs have capacity for that. There's probably something else wrong there. Granted, I am no dog psychologist, but I am taking psychology right now, and no other animal has the capacity of something such as this supposedly.

Lfie does not exist in three dimensions. It exists in four. Time. Do you have any idea how many people out there got off of drugs, masochism, threatened suicide, crime, alcohol, prostitution, etc., and live normal lives, thinking "I am so glad I made it out of that tough time." Do you have any idea how many adults think of their youth, thinking what idiots they were? Well what if you being idiot erased the current you from ever existing? Letting one person commit suicide is the murder of all of the potential thems that could have been. They are the murderer, and you the accomplice. Who are YOU to judge who should live or die? Many adults look back on their lives thinking how fortunate they were to have a person to save them from themselves, even though they have since alienated that person. By putting people down like ANIMALS, you are forfeiting the future person from existing. You are preventing further choices. You save one suicide you save billions of potential future human beings. Any death that can be avoided should.

It is a long-term decision for a short-term problem. Outrageous.

Let's exclude dogs and cats for a sec.

We value human lives over animal lives. We can communicate complexly with each other, therefore creating a stronger emotional bond. Us humans are complex beings, and see other animals as "lower". It's easy to justify hunting/putting down animals that are "simple".  Humans cannot comprehend other species on the level we do. Survival is our nature. Unfortunately, we have to kill to survive. In short, we usually do not see most levels on the same level as us.

crappy pseudo-philosophical mode disengaged

Donor

BLEEEEEEGH. Had a very weird day today.

At school, I found out that I can get extra marks toward my overall grade for Art by doing lots of drawings in my book! How cool is that? I'm going to try to grab an A this semester!

Our PDHPE Theory teacher told us some really awkward stories today. We began our studies into the unit know as "Times are Changing" and it's all about, yep, you guessed it, puberty. I got some strange looks from classmates for knowing what kinds of hormones the testes and the ovaries produce. Our teacher also told us that the first question her grandmother asked her when she started university was "Have you had sex yet?". Awkward...

Nai is real.