Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

DON'T HATE.

I saw the final twilight tonight and cried, pretty much cried a river for the whole thing coming to an end.

Now I feel so pathetic for letting myself cry.

I need alcohol right now.

Not hating but I'm not a huge fan of twilight. HOWEVER, I don't blame you and can totally relate. I felt the same way after Harry potter seven part two. I didn't cry (I'm too much of a man for that I Wish) but I am content and will forever be the potter head I am. Like seriously, we had a massive trivia contest at my school, with people entering to different categories, and I swept the goddamn board with Harry potter.

I DIDN'T WANT IT TO END. But I'll get over it and just watch the movies and read the books over and over and over again until my eyes can't take it any more because I ALLOW MYSELF TO DO SUCH THINGS.

Saw the Twilight last night, was literally one of the best movies I've seen in a while. Quite the mindfuck might I say.

Lost my wallet in town, a man drove 8 miles out of town to my house to return it. Guess there are nice people still?

+1

DON'T HATE.

I saw the final twilight tonight and cried, pretty much cried a river for the whole thing coming to an end.

Now I feel so pathetic for letting myself cry.

I need alcohol right now.

Not hating but I'm not a huge fan of twilight. HOWEVER, I don't blame you and can totally relate. I felt the same way after Harry potter seven part two. I didn't cry (I'm too much of a man for that I Wish) but I am content and will forever be the potter head I am. Like seriously, we had a massive trivia contest at my school, with people entering to different categories, and I swept the goddamn board with Harry potter.

I DIDN'T WANT IT TO END. But I'll get over it and just watch the movies and read the books over and over and over again until my eyes can't take it any more because I ALLOW MYSELF TO DO SUCH THINGS.

I literally listen to a different Harry potter audio book almost every day even though it's the same seven stories, but I'm still just that obsessed. I guess you could say...

I'm never gonna give them up, never gonna let them down, never gonna run around and desert them...

I literally listen to a different Harry potter audio book almost every day even though it's the same seven stories, but I'm still just that obsessed. I guess you could say...

I'm never gonna give them up, never gonna let them down, never gonna run around and desert them...

I literally can't concentrate on audio books, I prefer to read.

I joined Team GrimReapers. Can't wait to game with all of you. TGR-FTW

I will no longer be posting in the Rap Battle thread so I guess that thread is dead now. (I was the only one... :lol: )

I choose Rictofen! I shall have your spleens.

"Tigers love pepper, they hate cinnamon." -Hangover

shimmy shimmy cocoa puff doo doo dee die die DIE! loopy flipper stain. shanamanalomy

poop fart.

Awards

Post #888 inbound:

Updated. lol

:!: :!: :?: :!:

SAY THAT S$&@ AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU MOTHER F$&@ER!

SAY "UPDATED" ONE MORE GODDAMN TIME!!

Just joking I still love this guy.

But still, you always get me with the spoilers. Good lord.

Is that a coconut?

No I don't know what you are talking about.

Yes it is, that guy behind you is banging two halves of a coconut together, where did you find a coconut in england?

Maybe a swallow brought it...

A swallow? A two ounce swallow can't carry a one pound coconut.

What about an African swallow?

OH YES.. AN AFRICAN SWALLOW IS MUCH BIGGER.

-Monty Python.

Awards

Is that a coconut?

No I don't know what you are talking about.

Yes it is, that guy behind you is banging two halves of a coconut together, where did you find a coconut in england?

Maybe a swallow brought it...

A swallow? A two ounce swallow can't carry a one pound coconut.

What about an African swallow?

OH YES.. AN AFRICAN SWALLOW IS MUCH BIGGER.

-Monty Python.

But it could grip it by the husk!

I want a hug. :cry:

I like pie.

embarrassment is overrated.

Teenage drama is stupid.

I just got Tranz..I mean Black Ops II yesterday.

I wouldn't have posted that picture above, but it was so cute I went d'waaa

Awards

I had the best zombies experience of my life today. Good lord it was a blast.

My friend told me all his friends think he is the best zombie's player ever. Naturally I challenged him to a game. We ended up doing grief; I had two very bad teammates and he had one great partner so we were pretty evenly matched. Unbeknownst to me he chose to start at round 20.

Naturally I slammed mu pistol into the machine and ran with mustang and Sally to grab jug. First box hit-- BAM! RPD! After running a decent makeshift train and unloading on them with the RPD I realized it was also headshots only. Rounds 20 and 21 were the most intense two round i've ever played. I carried our team and left the other team in the dust

. After finally crushing the last zombie after struggling through round 22, the others died and I was the only player left in either team. I led us to a glorious clutched victory.

Final score came in as follows, with me atop the LEADERBOARD.

The guy with the second best score had...

130 kills

30 headshots

6 revives

17 downs

Meanwhile I had

400 kills

140 headshots

30 revives

0 downs

Needless to say, they no longer thought my friend was the best zombies player they had ever met. :mrgreen:

That made my week.

I had the best zombies experience of my life today. Good lord it was a blast.

My friend told me all his friends think he is the best zombie's player ever. Naturally I challenged him to a game. We ended up doing grief; I had two very bad teammates and he had one great partner so we were pretty evenly matched. Unbeknownst to me he chose to start at round 20.

Naturally I slammed mu pistol into the machine and ran with mustang and Sally to grab jug. First box hit-- BAM! RPD! After running a decent makeshift train and unloading on them with the RPD I realized it was also headshots only. Rounds 20 and 21 were the most intense two round i've ever played. I carried our team and left the other team in the dust

. After finally crushing the last zombie after struggling through round 22, the others died and I was the only player left in either team. I led us to a glorious clutched victory.

Final score came in as follows, with me atop the LEADERBOARD.

The guy with the second best score had...

130 kills

30 headshots

6 revives

17 downs

Meanwhile I had

400 kills

140 headshots

30 revives

0 downs

Needless to say, they no longer thought my friend was the best zombies player they had ever met. :mrgreen:

That made my week.

This guy....ahhhh....this guy

Awards

Life took me away from the internet, sigh.

HI HOW IS EVERYONE?

Fine.

And you?

So...I've bought the most recent issue of this shitty german gaming magazine. (only because they had 10 pages of GTA V)

They also reviewed BO2 and gave it 82%.

And you know what they gave MW3 last year? 91%!

What a joke.

By the way,that is the same magazine that said zombies doesn't have a story.

I am mad. Okay not really.

But how do these people keep their jobs?

HI HOW IS EVERYONE?

Fine.

And you?

So...I've bought the most recent issue of this shitty german gaming magazine. (only because they had 10 pages of GTA V)

What a joke.

I don't know... Therefore...

I bet you thought I was going to say "updated" didn't you?

Also, after that game of zombies I describes above, I legitimately am a big deal, kinda. Sigh, I guess lenne still is too. This guy...

Also, watch this video please people!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4i4igfPAybk

Guide to watching this video:

Step 1: lay on the ground

Step 2: try not to cry

Step 3: cry a lot

HI HOW IS EVERYONE?

Fine.

And you?

What a joke.

I don't know... Therefore...

I bet you thought I was going to say "updated" didn't you?

Lol. I actually watched that show, and everything mysterious in the world they link to aliens. I mean, sure, they do occasionally bring incredible things to light. But you can't watch the show without a grain of salt.

I cut my finger on Wednesday and thought it would heal, my mother was out of town and came back Sunday and I showed it to her just to find that it did not heal a single bit and it needed stitches. I went to the Hospital this morning and I needed to go in that day or else I couldn't get stitches and now I have to where a splint and let it heal for a while.

I'm dumb :(

BRO BABE

Sis

Oh EJ...why must you always turn into a creepy creeper when Chloey is around. :P

The voice actress for misty is also the voice actress for rainbow dash. My mind was not ready for that knowledge today.

I guess Misty just got 20% cooler. Now she is at 220% coolness.

Misties german voice is nice as well. :D

Today my PS3 froze again. :?

Since BO2 I live in a constant fear. The fear that my Ps3 dies. :(

Treyarch please fix that. :|