User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

Ahh there's nothing quite like retreating to your favorite public library and spending the rest of the day there reading, studying, surrounding yourself with great works, books and expanding your horizon on interesting topics. All while enjoying the beautiful weather and having a nice cup of tea. I love self-indulgence days like this one. :)

I find this thread very offensive. Why do I have to like Chicken Sandwiches to post random things here?! What if I'm just a Fish Sandwich Enthusiast? Where's the equality, CoDZ? As a great man once said, "Chicken Sandwiches have no right treating us Fish Sandwiches unfairly." We are equal, and until we finally get the recognition we deserve, I'm going to rally both in this thread and my own Fish Sandwich Enthusiast thread for civil rights amongst all sandwiches!

Off topic: I can't wait until I get a rig that actually plays games. My Steam Friend list a graveyard right now. Oh well. I like to look at it as not a sprint, but a marathon. I'll edit in more random stuff soon.

Admin

That dude is like the Pee Wee Herman of the zombies community.

I find this thread very offensive. Why do I have to like Chicken Sandwiches to post random things here?! What if I'm just a Fish Sandwich Enthusiast? Where's the equality, CoDZ? As a great man once said, "Chicken Sandwiches have no right treating us Fish Sandwiches unfairly." We are equal, and until we finally get the recognition we deserve, I'm going to rally both in this thread and my own Fish Sandwich Enthusiast thread for civil rights amongst all sandwiches!

Off topic: I can't wait until I get a rig that actually plays games. My Steam Friend list a graveyard right now. Oh well. I like to look at it as not a sprint, but a marathon. I'll edit in more random stuff soon.

if you dont like chicken sandwhichs,then we will SET YOU ON FIRE :twisted:

just joking,we wont set you on fire. well most of us :mrgreen:

Do you know what a chicken sandwich is? Do you know what kind of people you're dealing with?

A CHICKEN SANDWICH IS FORGED IN DARKNESS FROM WHEAT HARVESTED IN HELL'S HALF ACRE AND BAKED BY BEELZEBUB. IT IS SLATHERED WITH MAYONNAISE BEATEN FROM THE EVIL EGGS OF DARK CHICKEN FORCE-FED TO DOGS BY THE HAND OF A ONE-EYED MAD MAN. IT HAS CHEESE BOILED FROM THE RANCID TEAT OF A FANGED COW. IT IS LAYERED IN SIX HUNDRED AND SIXTY SIX SEPERATE MEATS FROM A FORSAKEN CHICKEN WHICH HAS MAGGOTS FOR BLOOD.

They're also pretty good with pickles. Mmm. Pickles.

I'm thinking about making a thread called the Wonder Armory. It would basically be a well-organized catalogue of fully formed wonder weapon ideas complete with illustrations and / or other media. I would start out posting a few of my approximately 50,000 ideas on a regular basis, and other people could post theirs too.

Sure there have been wonder weapon threads before, but they're mostly just willy nilly. Not organized, not catalogued. Just a series of disjointed posts. Not that there's anything wrong with that but I feel like it could be collaborated very efficiently into a really awesome thread for people to read.

Imagine the main "wunder-ful" wonder weapon thread. Now imagine all the ideas are categorized and put into the OP for ease of access. You instantly have a more entertaining, visually pleasing, easy to read thread.

At least that's my idea. Would anyone get behind it or would it be too redundant?

I'm going HAM this off-season! I joined during last off-season and that didn't stop me then and it won't stop me now!

Fun fact: this thread averages 12 posts per day. This thread's birthday is on November 10th.

Three chicken sandwiches for the wheat lords, under the sky.

Seven for the mayonnaise lords in their halls of stone.

Nine for mortal cheese lords, doomed to die.

One for Electric Jesus on his dark throne,

In the land of Chicken Sandwiches, where the shadows lie.

One chicken sandwich to rule them all,

One chicken sandwich to find them.

One chicken sandwich to bring them all, and in the darkness, bind them.

In the Land of Chicken Sandwiches where the shadows lie.

Three chicken sandwiches for the wheat lords, under the sky.

Seven for the mayonnaise lords in their halls of stone.

Nine for mortal cheese lords, doomed to die.

One for Electric Jesus on his dark throne,

In the land of Chicken Sandwiches, where the shadows lie.

One chicken sandwich to rule them all,

One chicken sandwich to find them.

One chicken sandwich to bring them all, and in the darkness, bind them.

In the Land of Chicken Sandwiches where the shadows lie.

Your awesome!Im remotivated btw guys,even though my day was bad,WINGS was depressing lol,and shawndas not gettin back with me.Imma crank dat teaser 4 out! :lol:

31st guys.

;)

Lol at all of the chicken sandwich stuff. I think you guys are referencing stuff, but not to anything I know.

Electric, that idea has been tried before, but it failed. If you think you can do differently, good luck.

I ran out of chicken sandwiches the other day. It made me sad. I was forced to use fish instead, which, as everyone knows, is a second-rate sandwich at best. Good thing fish sandwiches don't have the right to vote.

IIW_UayMtR8

I wish more people I knew played Metal Gear, it's an amazing game series, and I mean, look at the trailer, that's running on current gen stuff.

And I've seen this trailer over 100 times I think.

Regards Yellow-card8

The most I know about Metal Gear is Snake's appearance in Brawl.

Btw, wanna hear my favorite Snake conversation in Brawl?

Solid Snake: "Pokémon Trainer… That's the guy giving orders behind a Pokémon, right?"

Roy Campbell: "Right, and this Pokémon Trainer is controlling Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard. They represent water, grass, and fire, and they're all powerful."

Solid Snake: "So he makes his Pokémon fight while he sits back and watches. Sounds like a good deal if you ask me."

Roy Campbell: "It's not like that, Snake. Those Pokémon wouldn't know what to do if the Pokémon Trainer wasn't there giving orders. In every battle, there's a soldier doing the fighting, and a commander telling him what to do. By working together as a team, they accomplish much more than either could on their own. So let's do this together, partner."

Solid Snake: "…Yeah… Whatever you say, Colonel."

Speaking of brawl, I was just thinking the other day about how Edward Richtofen would make a good character. All of his moves could correspond to a wonder weapon.

He would be a bit on the powerful side and a bit on the slow side. He doesn't come off as a particularly nimble person.

Originally my idea for his standard special move (B button) would be an MP40. However it would be a bit controversial. Instead it can be the Raygun, which is powerful but must be reloaded after 20 shots and shoots more slowly than Fox's blaster for instance.

His upward special attack (Up + B) could be him flying with the paralyzer, which would also damage players below him.

His side special attack (Side + B) could be firing the DG-2, which would act like ROB's laser.

His smash attack (charged side + A) could be galvaknuckles.

I've got a lot of ideas for his final smash. He could throw a gersch device, he could get the 31-79 JGb215, he could enter first person kinda like snake's final smash and use Mustang and Sally or the Raygun, etc.

What moves do you think would be cool for him? I couldn't think of one for a few.

Admin

I just made a chicken sandwich in my **** please report this topic, post ****. :lol:

Speaking of brawl, I was just thinking the other day about how Edward Richtofen would make a good character. All of his moves could correspond to a wonder weapon.

He would be a bit on the powerful side and a bit on the slow side. He doesn't come off as a particularly nimble person.

Originally my idea for his standard special move (B button) would be an MP40. However it would be a bit controversial. Instead it can be the Raygun, which is powerful but must be reloaded after 20 shots and shoots more slowly than Fox's blaster for instance.

His upward special attack (Up + B) could be him flying with the paralyzer, which would also damage players below him.

His side special attack (Side + B) could be firing the DG-2, which would act like ROB's laser.

His smash attack (charged side + A) could be galvaknuckles.

I've got a lot of ideas for his final smash. He could throw a gersch device, he could get the 31-79 JGb215, he could enter first person kinda like snake's final smash and use Mustang and Sally or the Raygun, etc.

What moves do you think would be cool for him? I couldn't think of one for a few.

who just earned a milk dud? you did!

i like his moves pertaining to a wonder weapon. i think his final smash should be him getting control of the aether and unleashing a hoard of zombies that dont deal much damage but hit fast.

i would like to see gandhi(based off his ai in civilization) in smash. his final smash would be a nuke XD

(note that the gandhi ai in civ is nuke happy. its a running joke in the civ series)

8-)

Admin

I love kitchens , because, I have this beautiful **** please report this topic, post **** made out of glass. Sometimes when I'm angry, I beat my **** please report this topic, post **** because it's dirty. If I'm lucky, however, I can drown the **** please report this topic, post **** with chlorine and water and easily clean up the mess. Good bye, dirty **** please report this topic, post ****.

Donor

I love glass, because, I have this beautiful child made out of glass. Sometimes when I'm angry, I beat my child because it's dirty. If I'm lucky, however, I can drown the child with chlorine and water and easily clean up the mess. Good bye, dirty child.

Fixed it for you ;)

So how are you guys?