User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

Admin

Good Brother I worry about you youngin's getting locked down with these chicks. I better not see you on 16 and pregnant!

Good Brother I worry about you youngin's getting locked down with these chicks. I better not see you on 16 and pregnant!

Naw Naw.I mean I like her and i like having a girl,but im cool either way,and she has stuff going on in her life ATM thats more important and i understand.

Good to hear Al's doing well and coming back soon Heather. Good to hear you're getting your own account, I was actually just getting used to the idea that 2 people used the same account haha.

Haha, thanks Rissole. :)

Does anyone know if the iPod 4G Touch can be upgraded to iOS7?

Yes, Nathan. The iPod 4G is compatible with iOS 7. Here's a complete list of compatible devices

Didn't you only start dating that girl two pages back in the thread. You shouldn't be too broken up about it

:lol: Aww, Monkey's growing up. Sooo cute. :P

... GK you can earn UOTM all over again; this will be much better as I'll actually know who I'm addressing!

Hahaha, yes it is better this way, Boom. :) I can only imagine how weird it must have been in the past, especially with messages containing personal details. Good thing that won't be a problem anymore.

I better not see you on 16 and pregnant!

Give it a week or two, they'll make a new spin-off series centered around our very own Mr. Monkey. Everybody's favorite tragic ladies man ;)

- Heather

Good to hear Al's doing well and coming back soon Heather. Good to hear you're getting your own account, I was actually just getting used to the idea that 2 people used the same account haha.

Yes, Nathan. The iPod 4G is compatible with iOS 7. Here's a complete list of compatible devices

Didn't you only start dating that girl two pages back in the thread. You shouldn't be too broken up about it

... GK you can earn UOTM all over again; this will be much better as I'll actually know who I'm addressing!

Hahaha, yes it is better this way, Boom. :) I can only imagine how weird it must have been in the past, especially with messages containing personal details. Good thing that won't be a problem anymore.

Give it a week or two, they'll make a new spin-off series centered around our very own Mr. Monkey. Everybody's favorite tragic ladies man ;)

- Heather

i would like to see that show XD

Mr.Monkey felt kinda bad this morning,I dont like talking about things sometimes and i was kinda bein jerky when my mom was asking about Shawnda,cuz id told her i had had a good reason to be on my phone(facebook) lasnight which im not supposed to be after 100...I do anyway of course :lol:

the problem im facing now is,simply,I know that she does like meand that she just needs time to deal with things,but at the same time i can get insecure soemtimes and i worry about coming off as needy or something...thats why i plan to tread carefully when i talk to her..well would be better to say i should so that i dont mess up and say anything stupid...at the same time..monkey says what comes to mind.hopefully it will all work out for everyone. :)

- Heather

Look at this noob only having one post.

Just kidding. :P

now lets move on a different subject. i played civ5 yesterday as sweden. nearly had won when england surpieses me with a naval armada of 12 ships compared to my 6. i try desparetly to hold her off but i fail. guess isnt my time to play emperoer. anyone else like games like eu4,age of empires,and civ,or i am the odd one out?

I'm not a fan of turn based Strategy Games, however Real time Strategy games like The Dawn of War Series is a different story entirely :)

Played an old Strat game yesterday called Age Of Mythology, which is still one of my favourites.

Look at this noob only having one post.

Hahaha, Lenne. My first post was in this lovely thread. And my second post is for you -- so according to French Mathematics and my rules the official rules -- you, Lenne, now have to make me a Chicken Sandwich. ;)

i played civ5 yesterday as sweden. nearly had won when england surpieses me with a naval armada of 12 ships compared to my 6. ~~ anyone else like games like eu4,age of empires,and civ,or i am the odd one out?

I do! :D I love Civ 5! It's no secret that Civ is the primary cause for my general lack of sleep. (one..more..turn)

I usually play as Arabia, Japan, Rome or France. Next game I'll try and step out of my confort zone and choose an entirely different civilization. Also...

Catherine and Darius are not to be trusted.

Below is my new iPhone lockscreen made just for iOS 7. Love it.

You like ? :)

- Heather

Admin

This looks amazing! I can't wait.

InUj9BT8KCc

Below is my new iPhone lockscreen made just for iOS 7. Love it.

You like ? :)

- Heather

Here's mine. Not very fancy. Still no IOS7.

My internal wallpaper is the group 935 logo.

Have any if you heard of a series called RWBY? It's a relatively new anime series made by Rooster Teeth. It's really cool. I highly reccomend it. Even if you're not into that kind of thing, Check out this trailer. So epic.

pYW2GmHB5xs

Admin

Also, look at this.

http://i.imgur.com/8teINHu.jpg

How hard is it to spell "Caleb"?

Looks like a Colleboration is in effect.

Donor

So I successfully got to Season 2 of Breaking Bad.

I hate Walt's wife.

This is a common issue with most Breaking Bad fans. They are unable to accept anything beyond the fact that Walt is the protagonist. Walt is an "anti-hero" if you will... and indeed, that's not to say that Skyler is the "hero" - but she certainly is not the enemy.

The actress who plays Skyler has literally received death threats over her portrayal. They think it is her. It isn't.

That's part of the reason why the show is so brilliant, it really creates this tension between wanting to like the "anti-hero", and not liking the "hero". You have to consider the realm beyond Walt and his cancer. Yes he's doing it for his family, but in doing so, he is systematically destroying hundreds of THOUSANDS of other families through meth. On top of it, he's fatally endangering his family - and thinking logically, if he ever was to get caught, all that money would be confiscated by the Government.

Walt is symbolically what we all (when I say "we all" I mean generally, obviously we all are different people) crave. To take control of your life. To beat the odds, and to be a total badass while doing it. He embraces the Id, and that's why we love him and hate Skyler - because she threatens what we symbolically crave, thus creating a negative perception.

/endrant

Very punny Infest. :P

Yeah, I suppose, Grill. Personally though, my favorite character is either Jesse or Hank, with Walt being behind them.

Jesse because he's just that guy that doesn't care until it involves him. Hank because he's kind of a comedy in himself.

Donor

Very punny Infest. :P

Yeah, I suppose, Grill. Personally though, my favorite character is either Jesse or Hank, with Walt being behind them.

Jesse because he's just that guy that doesn't care until it involves him. Hank because he's kind of a comedy in himself.

haha yeah sorry, I tend to really look into the philosophical side of things.

Jesse Pinkman is a fantastic character.

Captain Cook FTW

Well, on the subject of TV shows, my favorite recent TV show is Fringe. It ended last year, unfortunately, but it is still an amazing show. Multiple realities, timelines. Name an aspect of science fiction; they've got it.

29bSzbqZ3xE

This is the trailer... for the first episode.

"Things like... mind control, teleportation, genetic mutation, reanimation-"

"Reanimation? Really? So you're telling me my father was Dr. Frankenstein?"

In the series, eventually they find a parallel universe to our own, where things are just slightly different over there. It is kinda funny to be honest. At one point, one of our guys is like "Oh, so our unsub is basically Batman?" "Who?" "You know, Batman? The Dark Knight? Vigilant rich superhero?" "Oh, you mean Mantis?" "Your superhero is an insect?" "Yours is a flying rat?"

Admin

Well, on the subject of TV shows, my favorite recent TV show is Fringe. It ended last year, unfortunately, but it is still an amazing show. Multiple realities, timelines. Name an aspect of science fiction; they've got it.

6ZlRLWRDSso

Admin

befDzyF9PPc

The laughter.

It won't stop.

Pain in my abdomen.

Please help.