Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

I'm cheap, so I found a way around paying.

Try Project Free TV. If it's not on Netflix, it's bound to be there.

EDIT: 2112th post! Time for RUSH!

That's my back up since I already found a streaming site.

I stopped at Episode 5, gonna continue tomorrow. Episode 4 had me laughing.

That's my back up since I already found a streaming site.

I stopped at Episode 5, gonna continue tomorrow. Episode 4 had me laughing.

Aliens of London? Actually, technically, that's episode 700. : P

Well I had an interesting weekend. Threw a party, slightly got set on fire, asked a girl out, got turned down, injured my arm. And nearly did Origins EE.

Did someone say Doctor who?? Have all the episodes been released over in the States?? Do you know who the new doctor is going to be??

Well I had an interesting weekend. Threw a party, slightly got set on fire, asked a girl out, got turned down, injured my arm. And nearly did Origins EE.

Did someone say Doctor who?? Have all the episodes been released over in the States?? Do you know who the new doctor is going to be??

sounds fun.How'd you injure your arm?

YesNoYes

YesNoYes

HaHaHa

YesNoYes

KayKayKay ;)

Finally got Master Wizard solo. It only took two tries. The first time I died on the last staff because my controller died. :mrgreen: that was my first time getting Playing with Power as well, solo or otherwise. It was a really spectacular game.

Also the game ended in total confusion. It glitched out so that all the zombies were frozen. They still did their running animations, but they stayed in the same place. My HUD was frozen, but I could still move and shoot. I couldn't get hurt or hurt zombies. Eventually my weapons turned invisible. It is really amusing to FUS RO DAH zombies with an invisible upgraded wind staff.

After that my hands turned invisible too. I wandered around a bit like a ghost and saw that all the dig spots had de-spawned. I found the box but it was invisible, though I could still see glowing red eyes and blue fire. That was cool. After that it just froze, but I still got the achievements. No harm no foul. That was probably the most perfect ending to the most tedious and fun game I've had in a while.

Oh yeah, I forgot to share my weird dream.

I was Carl from the walking dead, and somehow I accidentally mutilated Merle's pet pig. I saw him walk in the room to see guts strewn across the walls and blood everywhere. I don't know how that could have been an accident but whatever. Eventually Merle buried it and he cried a bunch. Somehow the pig came back as an angel and it floated around next to him on a leash with angel wings.

Merle was so happy, but he gradually became obsessed with the pig. Eventually he started putting on makeup to impress it. Eventually he broke down and started crying. At that point in the dream I realized that the pig had actually been dead the entire time, and he had been carrying around its remains and imagining that it was alive the entire time. Almost like Psycho.

Last night was probably my best game of Origins.

Had an ice staff piece right off the bat in the Trenches, thought oh yeah, Ice Staff here I come!

Hit the box on Round 2, second try I get Ray Gun Mk II. While that was awesome, I didn't want have the Ice Staff with the Ray Gun, so I abandoned the Ice Staff idea.

Got a golden shovel for the first time. To bad after I got it I immediately trained in The Crazy Place for nearly 20 Rounds.

MP40 + One Inch Punch + TCP is amazing. Didn't need to buy a wall gun, just shoot a few bullets, melee, rinse and repeat.

I was in the Lightning Tunnel (the one at Stamin-Up/Gen 5). I got to the edge of the tunnel before the Panzer came (easily killed by Mk II on R30). But the zombies kept streaming in and I was cornered. But a really great fun game where everything lucky just seemed to happen at once. :)

Hi guys! :D

I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was very busy, pff. :|

A lot of things happend, the most importance of which was that Alejandro and I were supposed to move into our new house. But alas, things didn't work out the way we thought it would. *Insert French bad language here*

If you didn't already know, this week was Al's birthday so we went to a special restaurant; spend some much needed quality time together, drank fine red wine, and talked. a lot. (about said wine) :)

The good news is, he's almost finished with his first round of exams.

He has been away from the Forums for far too long, and he has been wanting to get back to you all for quite some time now. Luckily, after his exams he'll have plenty of time on his hands, so expect him to be back shortly. :)

As a direct result, I've decided to finally create my very own account -- Samara. And continue my work from there. Giving this account back to Alejandro. (this makes it sound like I stole it. Hehe, maybe I did, sshh)

Just to avoid any confusion in the future and all that stuff.

I also bought myself a new ASUS laptop, expensive but thanks to intel i7 and a fancy nvidia videocard I can run the latest games on high-ultra. Hooray for advanced technology.

Perfect for my upcoming projects.

So remember;

ZombieGK > my boyfriend, Alejandro. Who started scripting all BO2's quotes (with my help of course, hihi)

Samara > Me. Yours truly. Heather. I kick ass, take names and occasionally fall into the lava pit in TranZit.

It feels like a whole new exciting fresh start, I like it. I can finally start earning my own medals for instance. haha.

Don't worry -- I've got plenty of things in store for you all. This "off-season" is perfect for the things I want to create and share with you all. :)

Oh, I also upgraded to iOS 7. I miss my jailbreak already :-(

Thanks for reading. Have yourself a Chicken Sandwich on EJ. (I need to get some sleep)

Love,

- Heather

Shawnda broke up with me....i understand though that she needs time to get her head together shes dealing with alot atm and needs to get things sorted out.But I am determined,I will have what i want and want her.Ill fight for her.

-if love is a labor,ill slave till the end.

night.

Good to hear Al's doing well and coming back soon Heather. Good to hear you're getting your own account, I was actually just getting used to the idea that 2 people used the same account haha.

Don't worry TAMB, if its meant to be, you will get back together.

Just bought and finished episode 1 of The Wolf Among Us. Great game...

Also, my story is being published! I won't know until Wednesday where I placed in the competition, but I got at least a highly commended. Here's the story for all who missed:

Agartha was in turmoil. The usually peaceful land of advanced races was in a state of utter chaos. Buildings lay crumbling to dust, while petty humans with modified genetic code roamed the fire-ridden streets, salvaging as much of the drug that kept them alive (VR-11) as they could from the charred corpses lining the curb. Fights were constant between groups of humans, always over Vril in some form. The cities of Hollow Earth were falling one by one, as the invaders ravished a path of doom and destruction straight to the Core.

The Core was one of the only known sources of Vril in existence. Vril was the life force of all things. It allowed for the modification of genetic code, travel between the fabric of space and time freely, and when harnessed right, an unlimited energy source. The Vril-Ya had used this energy to establish a civilization. The Vril-Ya would fight until their last breath to save the Core. Many corpses lay strewn upon the battlefield, evidence of the many weeks spent protecting the source of Vril. Shai was one of the only remaining Vril-Ya fighting for the survival of the Core. The rest of the original inhabitants of Agartha had either been slain or had retreated into a safer realm. Shai envied them greatly.

A piercing alarm sounded and the 80 Vril-Ya readied their weapons and assembled in a ring surrounding the entrance to the Core. In the distance, waves of humans could be seen, already firing their guns and throwing their projectiles. Most lost all their power before reaching the circle of Vril-Ya at the other end of the battlefield, but some electric blasts slammed into the circle. Two went down, but rose soon with rapidly closing holes in their torsos. The evening air was fresh, despite being tinged with despair, longing and absolute madness. The Sun was setting and the sky was turning a beautiful shade of purple. The world was completely calm, and Shai was in the center of it all.

And then the sword plunged through his neck.

Shai’s world entered a stage of absolute serenity. The sounds of the battle around him faded to a hum as his vision began to turn slowly blurry. His mind, however, was working as sharp as ever. Shai felt an all-too-familiar chill pass over him, and he felt the darkness flooding his mind. Iahs, Shai’s dark side, one of the only all-powerful sorcerers who could channel Vril directly into magic, was rising. “In this predicament again, are we Shai?” Iahs voice was taunting, teasing Shai. “Oh come on. You know you love the feeling of power when I’m in control. All you need to do is say the word, and the Core will be protected eternally.” Shai could stand it no longer. The crushing weight of darkness came over him, and the Vril charged through his blood. His wounds healed, and Shai watched from afar as the Core expanded and engulfed the world…

Agartha was in turmoil.

execellent job naitrax. i have been working on a story but school has prevented me from making progress. i hope you obtain first :D

TAMB,i hope you get back together with her.

in other news i entered hard mode on terraria. went to the brony(hallow) biome with my friend to acquire a bunch of crystals to upgrade my phaseblade. suddenly we get attacked by a bunch of derplings and fairys. we nearly survive until a tortiese comes and kills us. we plan to go back when the blood moon hits and a bunch of clowns blow up our base XD

moral of the story: tortieses are evil creatures.

Good to hear Al's doing well and coming back soon Heather. Good to hear you're getting your own account, I was actually just getting used to the idea that 2 people used the same account haha.

As was I. :lol:

And a thanks to you and Sheberproject?is that his name?sorry man. :mrgreen:

I have a feeling I will,but at the same time I need to do it right,give her time and not be desperate.You see,its not that I dont think i cant find another girl-I do-Its that I dont want to....

In other business,its cold af out.Sooooo cold.Also I made a video lasnight at like 1:15 in the morning.Should be uploading it later.its on the zombies community,motivation,and a personal update.Oh and as for the guide,teaser 4 is gonna end up being delayed till the 31st,sorry guys ive been a bit distracted as of alte but ill get it done!I wont let you all down! :)

As was I. :lol:

And a thanks to you and Sheberproject?is that his name?sorry man. :mrgreen:

I have a feeling I will,but at the same time I need to do it right,give her time and not be desperate.You see,its not that I dont think i cant find another girl-I do-Its that I dont want to....

In other business,its cold af out.Sooooo cold.Also I made a video lasnight at like 1:15 in the morning.Should be uploading it later.its on the zombies community,motivation,and a personal update.Oh and as for the guide,teaser 4 is gonna end up being delayed till the 31st,sorry guys ive been a bit distracted as of alte but ill get it done!I wont let you all down! :)

good idea TAMB. give her time.

now lets move on a different subject. i played civ5 yesterday as sweden. nearly had won when england surpieses me with a naval armada of 12 ships compared to my 6. i try desparetly to hold her off but i fail. guess isnt my time to play emperoer. anyone else like games like eu4,age of empires,and civ,or i am the odd one out?

Civ sounds cool to me.But i dont think ive ever played it.In other news,Im hoping to get the recording equipment i want for Christmas :) I think ill work on TCCODZG teaser 4 some more today,and lately after attending the witches ball Saturday i feel re-motivated upon my spiritual path.Anyone wanna talk about life and all that shit? :lol:

Btw,the other night i posted a status on facebook,Ill copy and paste sorry for language ill star it though.

monkey just don't give a F--k.is that a good thing? he says Idk and he don't give a F--k. ;)

Does anyone know if the iPod 4G Touch can be upgraded to iOS7?

I'll be slightly annoyed if it can as I personally dislike the GUI of iOS7.

Does anyone know if the iPod 4G Touch can be upgraded to iOS7?

I'll be slightly annoyed if it can as I personally dislike the GUI of iOS7.

Just...shut up about IOS!!!!!! :lol:

Sorry but im lost in these convos,so i get annoyed. :lol: :mrgreen:

Didn't you only start dating that girl two pages back in the thread. You shouldn't be too broken up about it... GK you can earn UOTM all over again; this will be much better as I'll actually know who I'm addressing!

Didn't you only start dating that girl two pages back in the thread. You shouldn't be too broken up about it... GK you can earn UOTM all over again; this will be much better as I'll actually know who I'm addressing!

yeah the friday before last.And im not,but i do really like her.im not crying or anything :lol: Im actually in quite a good mood.And yes yes Gk can ;)

BTW,I do support your community outreach idea.:)