Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

Wait, using legendaries? I hope you aren't serious, mate.

He is. Yveltal is a VERY good Pokemon. Oblivion Wing demolishes the opponent AND heals you exactly how much you stole. Not 50%, but 100%.

Wait, using legendaries? I hope you aren't serious, mate.

He is. Yveltal is a VERY good Pokemon. Oblivion Wing demolishes the opponent AND heals you exactly how much you stole. Not 50%, but 100%.

Indeed. One of my mates was trying to convince me that Xerneas is better than Yveltal. I'm afraid to me an evil,badass, dragon of doom that sucks other pokemons souls away will always beat a deer of peace.

I do have others for non-uber battles though, trying to find a Binacle at the moment

Friend code is 1032-1223-2233 if anyone wants to have a battle sometime.

i got a joke and a vid.

whats the difference between elvis and a smart politican?

there has been numerous elvis sightings

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hOZN7LBRWIQ&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DhOZN7LBRWIQ

You know some people don't want the new Pokemon game spoiler for them =_=. Go talk about that in the Pokemon thread.

Anyway, apparently I dropped a penny. Only later would I find out a nearby dog ate it and then lost the capacity to eat. The owner says that it isn't my fault, but still...

You know some people don't want the new Pokemon game spoiler for them =_=. Go talk about that in the Pokemon thread.

Anyway, apparently I dropped a penny. Only later would I find out a nearby dog ate it and then lost the capacity to eat. The owner says that it isn't my fault, but still...

oh.That sucks man.

Good news! Turns out we were both wrong. It wasn't the penny. The dog had eaten corn six months ago. The owner, a buddy of mine, had given her pepto-bismal to try to make her feel better. It turns out THAT is what appeared as a penny on the x-ray. When they went to take it out, they found the true intestinal blockage, the corn. So yeah, pepto-bismal just saved the dog's life. It's a relief to know that she'll be okay... and that it wasn't my fault...

Good news! Turns out we were both wrong. It wasn't the penny. The dog had eaten corn six months ago. The owner, a buddy of mine, had given her pepto-bismal to try to make her feel better. It turns out THAT is what appeared as a penny on the x-ray. When they went to take it out, they found the true intestinal blockage, the corn. So yeah, pepto-bismal just saved the dog's life. It's a relief to know that she'll be okay... and that it wasn't my fault...

Good to hear everything is okay. Pepto Bismal is a life saver. I don't know how many times it's saved me from poorly-cooked chicken sandwiches...

Good to hear everything is okay. Pepto Bismal is a life saver. I don't know how many times it's saved me from poorly-cooked chicken sandwiches...

Good to hear the pups ok MMX, Australia got rid of 1 & 2 cents coins long ago.

@ Mr Infest. I'm sure you don't prepare poorly cooked chicken sandwiches.

On another note, I just had a beautiful Chicken & Avocado Couscous salad for dinner. Ummmm.

yay! the dog's gonna be ok! :mrgreen:

in other related news i played stop it slender(a mod for gmod that basically plays

like a mp version of slender) at midnight with all the lights off. lets just say it got so damn scary i probably wont be able to sleep :shock: :lol:

in other related news i played stop it slender(a mod for gmod that basically plays

like a mp version of slender) at midnight with all the lights off. lets just say it got so damn scary i probably wont be able to sleep :shock: :lol:

One of my mates is scared of slender man a bit and I convinced him to play SIS... Soo very funny

I love messing with people as well, I kept him alive for half an hour one game just scaring the living day lights outa him :P

He now refuses to play it with me.

Quite a lot of the time though you die without seeing Slender which is a shame

Talking about messing with people, crutches are so fun to use. I can make people late for places they want to go, take ages going down stairs and just generally be annoying and no one can say a thing :P

Plus when crossing the road people let me cross a lot quicker than before

So off season.Were in the entering phase i do believe,this is an interesting phas.There could still be something added to bo2(Mule kick esc) and then theres ghosts....then lets all get inventive and have some fun for the year...or 2 maybe..till we again see the beauty that is Zombies!

Oh and...Yeah watch this.

_ed24734T-g

So off season.Were in the entering phase i do believe,this is an interesting phas.There could still be something added to bo2(Mule kick esc) and then theres ghosts....then lets all get inventive and have some fun for the year...or 2 maybe..till we again see the beauty that is Zombies!

Oh and...Yeah watch this.

_ed24734T-g

>Implying zombies ever lost its beauty.

Extinction mode could be interesting. I remember back in WAW times there was a rumour that IW wa going to do an aliens mode which was fundamentally the same as zombies.

Rumors just lead to misinformation and false hope. The world would be better without them.

At the same time,they can be entertaining.Im gonna play NML for 15 minutes or so,shower,and work some on teaser 4 :)

I'm having a really bad writer's block.

But for posting.

It's killing me because I had so many ideas on what to get started/post this morning that I've completely forgotten them all now. No me gusta.

EJ you heard any info about a new System album? I know they confirmed they'd do one, but there was that whole Facebook thing against Serj and I don't even know anymore lol.

Yay the government is back!

...until January when the deal expires.

I wish that democrats and republicans would stop acting like whiny kids and actually help the common man....like that will ever happen :lol: but seriously i would be impressed if they did stop. would be the greatest achviement in the 21st century:democrats and republicans working together insteading of whining.