Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

I'll still check on this thread, but that's it.

Also, if any PS3 users are down for a game this weekend (any map) that would be just great.

Any takers? You know you want me.

I'll still check on this thread, but that's it.

Also, if any PS3 users are down for a game this weekend (any map) that would be just great.

Any takers? You know you want me.

I would bro but ill be on vacation :)

Play ARMA.

Change resolution.

Computer suddenly gets half black screened, so I exit out, reset, and restart. No fix. I start changing around resolutions and reset the monitor to factory settings to no avail. Then, I set the resolution one lower than what it should be, manually realigned the vertical size (the entire problem. The screen raised up too high) manually. Then set back to correct resolution.

Play ARMA.

Change resolution.

Computer suddenly gets half black screened, so I exit out, reset, and restart. No fix. I start changing around resolutions and reset the monitor to factory settings to no avail. Then, I set the resolution one lower than what it should be, manually realigned the vertical size (the entire problem. The screen raised up too high) manually. Then set back to correct resolution.

Oh cool :)

Must....not....click....Buried....board.

Arghhhhhhh. I keep hearing these little nuggets of information and OH GOD IT SOUNDS SO GOOD :cry:

Must....not....click....Buried....board.

Arghhhhhhh. I keep hearing these little nuggets of information and OH GOD IT SOUNDS SO GOOD :cry:

Agreed.Ghost lades...plaicng wall wepaons wehere u want them...ahaha i share my spoilers wth you all....I wish dint know yet too...lol ;)

Agreed.Ghost lades...plaicng wall wepaons wehere u want them...ahaha i share my spoilers wth you all....I wish dint know yet too...lol ;)

Well that was unnecessary :(

sorry...... :lol:

Don't worry, we'll do some Last of Us MP action to tide us over, or some BO2 haha ;)

I don't care about knowing map FEATURES. I already knew those in advance anyway (like i do with every map.) I know loads of stuff, from the wonder weapons down to the big guy and so forth. However i don't know anything about the map's LAYOUT, which is the real challenge for me.

I don't care about knowing map FEATURES. I already knew those in advance anyway (like i do with every map.) I know loads of stuff, from the wonder weapons down to the big guy and so forth. However i don't know anything about the map's LAYOUT, which is the real challenge for me.

same. :lol:

I've always wanted to visit America for the 4th of July, or just visit at all TBH :P

What's it like?

I've always wanted to visit America for the 4th of July, or just visit at all TBH :P

What's it like?

America.Land of the free.basically...were number 1!!!!! :lol: kidding,but i think ud like the US of A mate :)

Aw shucks. Thank you for that :lol:

They did some great art on that cutscene, Misty looked pretty good in all the shots, so it was hard choosing which face haha.

Just did Mined Games on Buried with Undead xP, InfestLithium & KeredNomrah69. It was INTENSE. Leroy... Well, he kinda got stuck in the Barn wall...

Have all Buried chievo's 'cept one:

Awaken the Gazebo

Too lazy to get it.

Just did Mined Games on Buried with Undead xP, InfestLithium & KeredNomrah69. It was INTENSE. Leroy... Well, he kinda got stuck in the Barn wall...

Have all Buried chievo's 'cept one:

Awaken the Gazebo

Too lazy to get it.

I would love to do the EE's with some guys on here but I'm leaving for 2 weeks today so unless people still wanna play when I get back I might miss out on the fun :(