NEW PERKS! Not a Leak!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! Great find flammen!

Does this mean that Stamin-up, Mule Kick, PHD Flopper and deadshot are gone? If so then that is quite a cut don't you think? Either that or there is to many to put on the shirt...

Anywho I like this, looks like the last one is electricity or something like that or like Zaptn said it could be explosive ammo! Well I guess we'll have to wait until Tuesday.

WOW! Great find flammen!

Does this mean that Stamin-up, Mule Kick, PHD Flopper and deadshot are gone? If so then that is quite a cut don't you think? Either that or there is to many to put on the shirt...

Anywho I like this, looks like the last one is electricity or something like that or like Zaptn said it could be explosive ammo! Well I guess we'll have to wait until Tuesday.

I hope the other 4 perks aren't gone, I can't imagine they would get rid if them. Tuesday, so close but so far away! :lol:

The achievement "Dance on my Grave" says: In Green Run, acquire your Tombstone.

Since the wording says acquire YOUR tombstone, I am inferring from this and the picture of the perk bottle that if you have this perk and die, a tombstone is placed where you die and you have to actually go back and pick it up in order to regain whatever benefit the perk gives you (weapons/perks/etc).

The wording of the achievement makes it sound like each character will have a tombstone specific to them, so whatever beneficial effects there are to collecting it will not be able to be snaked by other players. Just my 2 cents.

Does this mean that Stamin-up and deadshot are gone?

I took part of your post that made sense. Seeing as how the two new perks took the colors of the older perks. Tombstone looks grey and deadshot was grey. Stamin-up was orange and that other one is clearly orange.

Just basing it off that alone, I'd say they were gone. However The tombstone one looks like a darker grey so deadshot may be safe. However stamin-up may not due to the fact that new one is the same color as stamin-up's color.

I mean unless they decide to change the color of stamin-up, then basing it off color alone, stamin-up got replace.

Of course this is all speculation based on perk color which isn't much of a base to begin with seeing as how we have two shades of green, a regular green in speed cola and an olive green in mule kick.

I just clicked on the link to view the larger image and the picture on the last perk shows one bullet splitting into two. I think this means it either doubles the number of bullets, or doubles the damage inflicted(similar to stopping power like zaptn. said). Since we already have double tap, we know it doesn't double the fire rate.

The achievement "Dance on my Grave" says: In Green Run, acquire your Tombstone.

Since the wording says acquire YOUR tombstone, I am inferring from this and the picture of the perk bottle that if you have this perk and die, a tombstone is placed where you die and you have to actually go back and pick it up in order to regain whatever benefit the perk gives you (weapons/perks/etc).

The wording of the achievement makes it sound like each character will have a tombstone specific to them, so whatever beneficial effects there are to collecting it will not be able to be snaked by other players. Just my 2 cents.

See, this is what I've thought for a while. I assumed it would be a utility or something though. In retrospect it's effects are too beneficial to NOT be a perk!

Verbal brains galore!

As for the other, as shooter said, it might be implying a double in the actual amount of ammo rather than its power. I doubt it's Amm-o-Matic because that idea was scrapped due to being a bit cheap. I find it more likely to be along the lines of "bandolier beer," doubling the amount of reserve ammo you can hold in all of your weapons.

As for the other, as shooter said, it might be implying a double in the actual amount of ammo rather than its power. I doubt it's Amm-o-Matic because that idea was scrapped due to being a bit cheap. I find it more likely to be along the lines of "bandolier beer," doubling the amount of reserve ammo you can hold in all of your weapons.

Oh yeah, you mean Candolier, another cut perk found in the PC files. It's another idea that's floated around here for quite some time.

Not much is currently known about Candolier, but rumors have not stopped. The image implies the idea of carrying extra ammo, similar to it's multiplayer counterpart Bandolier, upon the perk being bought and used. It was most likely replaced by the Max Ammo power-up.

We're definitely on the right track. It's got to be an increase with your ammo somehow. Both those perks were ultimately cut because they would be too much of an impact on the core gameplay of classic zombies and would have simply made it too easy. But seeing how this is story mode and not survival mode, the possibilties are endless with what it could be.

I want to say it adds more damage, like explosive rounds. It would really make other weapons that aren't LMGs/Wonder Weapons more useful late-game.

That's another definite possibility. The logo does look like some sort of explosion in the background of the bullets.

I do wonder though if that is something you might be able to "build" as well. Different types of ammunition and things like that. Really, now that we have these retrievable items and buildables throughout the world, it's possible that some of the nicked perks could have been replaced with an item that does the same job.

Damn. I can't wait to get my hands all over TranZit.

Oh yeah, you mean Candolier, another cut perk found in the PC files. It's another idea that's floated around here for quite some time.

Not much is currently known about Candolier, but rumors have not stopped. The image implies the idea of carrying extra ammo, similar to it's multiplayer counterpart Bandolier, upon the perk being bought and used. It was most likely replaced by the Max Ammo power-up.

We're definitely on the right track. It's got to be an increase with your ammo somehow. Both those perks were ultimately cut because they would be too much of an impact on the core gameplay of classic zombies and would have simply made it too easy. But seeing how this is story mode and not survival mode, the possibilties are endless with what it could be.

Yeah that's what I was thinking of :mrgreen: I didn't say "candolier" specifically because the fact that that version of the idea was scrapped and the differing emblem makes me think it will be different from their original idea in some way. Of course it could be the same idea with a new emblem simply implemented later. Who knows. I agree we are on the right track with this one, and I believe the idea imposed by Th3KoaLama hit the nail in the head. Stay frosty people!

I want to say it adds more damage, like explosive rounds. It would really make other weapons that aren't LMGs/Wonder Weapons more useful late-game.

That's another definite possibility. The logo does look like some sort of explosion in the background of the bullets.

I do wonder though if that is something you might be able to "build" as well. Different types of ammunition and things like that. Really, now that we have these retrievable items and buildables throughout the world, it's possible that some of the nicked perks could have been replaced with an item that does the same job.

Damn. I can't wait to get my hands all over TranZit.

That got me thinking... what if we have to build the perk machines? And the Pack-A-Punch?

Flammenwerfer":n6mb8xa6]That got me thinking... what if we have to build the perk machines? And the Pack-A-Punch?

I'd REALLY like an idea like this! It would gives us a good reason to not take the bus & go out and venture, although I still want to venture anyway. I also love what P Diddily said about the tombstone bottle.

Like Shooter said TranZit cannot come to me soon enough... PS Just got an e-mail that it has been sent off!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D GET INTO MY SIGNATURE :D YEAH :D