Hi from a real long time Lurker

HarpoonSMG

Hello everybody. my name is Gretchen. (yes. im a hardcore gamer girl) im 23, and ive been gaming since I was 14, the first game I ever played was Return to Castle Wolfenstein, and from then on then I became a hardcore shooter lover, I also occasionaly play other types of games, but im mainly a shooter girl. I played the first CoD on PC back in 03, and own every installation in the CoD franchise. CoD became my life somewhat, (I mean I have a life, gotta spend time with the GF so she don't dump me :D ) but anyway. Ive always loved Cod. but then WaW came. and I played Zombies. and I loved it. ive been around since day 1. and will be around until Treyarch no longer makes more Zombies, (and ill still be around then) ive also been a long time lurker here. lurking since the days of SNN, I finally got the courage to join and enjoy this community.

"Let's kill zome freakbags!"

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but...

...then I became a hardcore shooter love, im mainly a shooter girl

Awww, thanks! :mrgreen:

Hahaha I'm sorry but I couldn't resist. Welcome Gretchen and thanks for finally coming out of the shadows and into the light. Sounds like you have the passion for zombies that we all share, you should like it here. Plus you're coming into what should be the most thrilling season of zombies yet. Enjoy your stay!

"Yes, Let's."