24 hour zombies live stream for charity

Going to do a 24 hour Live stream on Release date Nov 13th. Everyone is invited to join.

Let me know you are from CoDz. If I have full lobby I will invite you later.

Donations are appreciated and if you can't donate, you can still help by playing games. If you like to volunteer please specify a time window so I can invite people to play. I will be available on xbox only (and not on ps3 for technical reasons :| ). Please leave your gamertag and estimated time available so I can invite you.

Ideas?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IAMChaosTheory - I'll be on from 09:00-17:00 GMT.

I think it's great you're doing this btw, what charity is it for?

Also I think you mean November 10th. :)

Thanks and Yea i meant 10th. It's for cancer research.

That's great, virtually everyone has been effected by cancer directly or indirectly. Looking forward to the weekend now.

If this is on black ops zombies sure I have no problem. But my disk is kinda messedup so here are the maps I can't play.

Kino

Moon

Five

DOC

The others I have not problem with and i'm in Florida so pacific time. Not sure If i'm correct or not. Also all be on around between 1 to eh 11 or later. I will ask for a crawler since I do want to take some breaks. My GT is in my profile. :) Since it's for cancer, i'm in.

This Saturday? Expect me on around 1:00 PM CST or later. We're talking Black Ops 2 right?

No. Not black ops 2. This Saturday as in Nov 10.

*Slaps the back of my neck* I should have known that considering how you said 'this' Saturday. Sometimes my Black Ops 2 mind gets the better of me *awkward laughter*. Anyways, sure! I'm down for some good ol' Black Ops zombies!