BOII Zombies Request

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries, I wouldn't try and tackle the EEs or the story without more players any ways. I was only going to do a weapons guide and a traveling guide for TranZit.

Perfect and maybe a guide for zombies MP, since all be tackling that first like everyone else. Then single player zombie then campaign then MP. And straight back to zombies MP :lol:

I'll probably only do the Zombies MP after I do TranZit, unless that's what I play with you and the other members. Flame had plans for Nuketown Zombies which I told him I'd do for sure. You got the HE?

Couldn't get it so got regular :( but still pre-order the game :D . Eh you lose some, you win some but it works out in the end. The map pack won't be far since treyarch will release the map around holidays. Hey they need something for the holidays :lol:

Are you sure? I heard that they weren't releasing Nuketown Zombies no matter what...

:roll: Oh please, it's business my friend. They say things to get you to buy them. They can be very convincing you know. It's the same with mw3. They say some maps wouldn't be release to the public and only to elite players. Well they lied and release it what a month later. It saves them time and money. Business in economy today is hard on the people.

Are you sure? I heard that they weren't releasing Nuketown Zombies no matter what...

:roll: Oh please, it's business my friend. They say things to get you to buy them. They can be very convincing you know. It's the same with mw3. They say some maps wouldn't be release to the public and only to elite players. Well they lied and release it what a month later. It saves them time and money. Business in economy today is hard on the people.

I don't remember them saying that for MW3. I remember them saying that we would be getting the maps earlier than normal people.

Like Way says, if you don't want spoilers on release day, then don't look. Don't even log into CoDz that day because the EE hunts begin immediately upon release around here.

- Mix

I agree with Mix here. To be honest, I do think it's a little unfair on members who do want to actively participate and discuss their findings/show findings. I mean, isn't it easier just to not go on CoDz for a day or two?

Just thought I'd put my thoughts in. :)

Look people, I know many of you have either played zombie's early somehow, or just watched leaked gameplay, and have lots of knowledge you plan on sharing immediately upon the game's release. Those of us who chose to be completely surprised and haven't viewed any leaks or played it yet obviously don't want every detail spoiled for them. So, my main point is that before you all post boatloads of spoilers, consider this: at the midnight release is when most people will consider it OK to let all their info loose. However, none of us will have even turned the game in by then. You must also take into account the varying timelines and how some people may get the game hours before others. This brings me to my final point.

PLEASE GRANT A 24 HOUR GRACE PERIOD STARTING AT THE MIDNIGHT LAUNCH, DURING WHICH YOU WILL NOT POST ANY SPOILERS ABOUT ZOMBIES.

This is to grant the players who didn't watch gameplay or play it early the chance to be legitimately surprised when they play it. If it is force-fed to them by you lucky ducks here on codz, it will defeat the purpose of them abstaining from spoilers in the past.

Be wise; sanitize.

I have so much respect for the people who were able to refrain from watching the spoilers on Youtube. It's like the little boy who sees the cookie jar up on top of the cupboards... I had to look and if I'm to be totally honest... I'm glad I did. It made me so freaking excited for the new game. It looks like it's going to be better than I ever could've imagined!

Like Way says, if you don't want spoilers on release day, then don't look. Don't even log into CoDz that day because the EE hunts begin immediately upon release around here.

- Mix

I agree with Mix here. To be honest, I do think it's a little unfair on members who do want to actively participate and discuss their findings/show findings. I mean, isn't it easier just to not go on CoDz for a day or two?

WRONG. Because of the leaks, the Easter Egg hunt began a week ago. Don't be so arrogant. Why should WE have to refrain from looking on the internet for stuff about the game WE have waited patiently for? It just isn't fair. BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS.

- Mix

WRONG. Because of the leaks, the Easter Egg hunt began a week ago. Don't be so arrogant. Why should WE have to refrain from looking on the internet for stuff about the game WE have waited patiently for? It just isn't fair. BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS.

I still stand behind the request I posted originally, or at least SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS!! But as much as it pains me to say so, do you really think two random dudes asking the whole site to come to a screeching halt for even a day will yield any actual results? People are still going to be posting all the Easter egg steps, walkthroughs, and, well, everything, despite our plea. I regret that it must be done, but it isn't worth fighting for at this point. I'm just going to back off for a few days and I suggest you join me, just for the sake if maintaining peace / order. Again I regret that we are going to have to, but there really is no stopping the spoilerfest that is sure to be.

Calm down.

It hasn't begun on this site. Not that I know of. If it had, than I obviously wouldn't go on CoDz till release. I don't see how it's unreasonable of me to want to discuss the story on release day. I respect your opinion though.

If you want to continue this further, PM me. Not turning this into a public argument.

Calm down.

It hasn't begun on this site. Not that I know of. If it had, than I obviously wouldn't go on CoDz till release. I don't see how it's unreasonable of me to want to discuss the story on release day. I respect your opinion though.

If you want to continue this further, PM me. Not turning this into a public argument.

Why would I PM you? You are not the problem. The problem is the leakers and the leaker-fanboys. When the game is released, they are going to go ballistic.

Why is it always the writers fault, if a reader gets spoiled. If you don't wanna get spoiled, just don't read the forums.

I mean you can't tell a news station not to talk about the superbowl (-ball?) results, just cause you have not yet seen the match.

A forum is here to talk, and it is my strongest will to talk asap about EE's and gameplay and stuff. Since a forum is here to talk about those things, I don't give any attention on a 24h non-freedom of speech.