PSA : Don't Google "Black ops 2"

Fellow codz members,

This morning, like every other morning, I typed in "Black ops 2" in the news section of google to read any new articles.

What I was met with was a massive leak that people are including in the title of their articles. Simply reading it destroyed months of evading leaks. I now know something that really makes me upset I know already - and I didn't want to know it.

I'm issuing a Public Service Announcement to all codz members - DON'T GOOGLE BLACK OPS 2, article titles have spoilers now. Big spoilers :cry:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with MMX, the true fans can hold on just a tad bit longer. 6 days people!

i already got the game so i dont got to google lol. and im not posting any spoilers so dont ask me. oh before i forgot too stay away from youtube too they are putting up fake named videos with the whole campaign

:roll:

i already got the game so i dont got to google lol. and im not posting any spoilers so dont ask me. oh before i forgot too stay away from youtube too they are putting up fake named videos with the whole campaign

ooh, its killing us. i have been a good little boy and havent seen any leaked gameplay. i really dont want it to be spoiled for me (and im sure others agree), so thanks for keepiung quiet. i appreciate it a lot. even so, you posting that you already have it brings to mind a very specific movie quote...

TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!! THERE'S A TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!

...thought you ought to know... *thud*

Stay true and stay strong. It's not over for you yet :!:

thanks MMX.

So the spoilers are about zombies?

yes, something that 3arc would never have wanted people to know prior (hence why there is an embargo until the 14th on TranZit). it's something that would have been a game changing experience to witness firsthand for the first time.

ooh, its killing us. i have been a good little boy and havent seen any leaked gameplay. i really dont want it to be spoiled for me (and im sure others agree)

the most insidious part is that the writers of the articles have no care at all for the community or 3arc themselves. they are just trying to get views on their articles for the advertisements therein and cash in on the pre-BO2 mania.

like I said, I didn't have to read an article or watch a video or even click a bloody link (other then "search"ing Black Ops 2 on google, like I do every day) to have a massive part of the gameplay in TranZit revealed to me - be careful, codz.

when the embargo clears I will post in this thread what was spoiled for me, and then you'll all truly understand

... until then ... I TRUST NOTHING.

Thank you very much for this PSA. and scoop just stop talking about this :lol:

your welcome mega. i think we should lock it though. i just made it to warn people that they are putting leaks in the titles of articles - and hopefully that has been received.