User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sign in to follow this  
Weedkiller

If You Could Erase One Thing On Earth, What Would It Be?

But why MMX?

They are so cute. :3

:lol:

I know what EJ wants to erase: the spoiler command. ^.^

updated. lol

Off topic: nice new signature MMX :D

UPDATE THIS.

I would never shoot you lenne! Only when I'm decimating you in grief mode. Also add me on PSN you crazy fool!

I quite like MMX's signature as well.

I wouldn't get rid of zombie's. They are so adorable. Especially the hellhounds! Nein! I don't like it when they lick me! ...but I love asplodin' dem. look at zem, raining down vith ze poop. Ahh... Ze poop.

I would however get rid of..... Well I should quote reddonkeyham on this one. "if I was god, 3/4 of you would be hot chicks and the other 1/4 would be booze and pizza." pretty much.

Seriously though, I would get rid of countries and let us all live on an ubercontinent called Lectrijesitania. We would all live without war and border disputes and such; it wouldn't matter anyway since its all ours. Yeeeaaahhh...

I Would Get Rid of racist people, real talk their a virus to society, i think we can all get a long, but sadly thats not going to happen, if you look at the Situations Mexicans always Feuding With Blacks, Blacks killin Blacks, Black "So Called" Beefing With Whites ect i can go on and on, i mean i can really go into DEEP Detail, cuz i have very open thoughs on Racism and Conflict

There are only two things I truly can't stand.

1. People who are intolerant of other peoples' cultures

And...

2. The Dutch.

Just joking! :mrgreen:

I would get rid of..... Ummmm...... In all honesty if a genie told me I could get rid of one thing I would pick disease.

I Would Get Rid of racist people, real talk their a virus to society, i think we can all get a long, but sadly thats not going to happen, if you look at the Situations Mexicans always Feuding With Blacks, Blacks killin Blacks, Black "So Called" Beefing With Whites ect i can go on and on, i mean i can really go into DEEP Detail, cuz i have very open thoughs on Racism and Conflict

Then you would get heightism, weightism, ageism, professionalism (see what I did there?). You'd be better off eliminating ALL prejudice.

Then you would get heightism, weightism, ageism, professionalism (see what I did there?). You'd be better off eliminating ALL prejudice.

You Have a Valid Point, i think in life somethings are Balanced but i do understand what your saying,

I have a plan. It's simple; we kill the batman.

But he's the hero we deserve!

But he is not the hero we need right now. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

And when I say I have a plan, do I really look like a guy with a plan to you?

I have a plan. It's simple; we kill the batman.

But he's the hero we deserve!

But he is not the hero we need right now. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

And when I say I have a plan, do I really look like a guy with a plan to you?

You know, theatricality and deception are powerful agents...

And as for this "plan," ther is no plan... I just... Kill the bus driver.

Bus driver... what bus driver?

And as for this "plan," ther is no plan... I just... Kill the bus driver.

Bus driver... what bus driver?

*CRASH*

I would get rid of... Everything.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

$CASH$

That's right, money, gold, everything to do with it! Let's go back to trading. The rich get richer and the poor die starving. I'm tired of it. I don't want to live on this planet anymore. :shock: :)

Violent people. I hate walking on the streets or sitting a train or something, cause I always have to be afraid someone will mess with me. It's like you wear a hat in some random color. But you can be sure that color refer to a sports team, which another don't like, which is reason enough for him to punch you or stuff. I simply don't understand this and hate it.

List of things I would erase. Could think of just one. Important ones are bold.

1. Negativity towards others without logically reason

2. 9/11 (think this was meant to happen)

3. companies mind F%^$^&ing people to squeeze more money out of you.

I believe this is only thing on top of my mind at the moment.

Donor

I would destroy the desire for girls to go for complete (excuse my language) DICKWADS. Bad boys. Why not pick someone who genuinely loves you, not going to cheat on you EVER. Just because I am a nice guy I get friend zoned. It makes me SO mad... #FUCKSWAGPERSONALITYSWHERESITAT!