Difference between Green Run and Tranzit?

electricpenguin7

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green Run is the name of the huge map with the bus depot, farm, town, etc. It isn't a game mode or anything, it's the name of "the map". TranZit is a game mode, not a map name

Hanford anyone? If tranzit is the mode and green run is the collection of maps, they are most certainly all areas at the Hanford site.

I think Green Run is the new name for survival. Green meaning 'new' or 'trying-out' and run could mean 'playthrough' so that leads me to believe it is in place of the name survival.

Your Interpretation of the name is clever but from a logical standpoint it makes more sense that it is referring to the "Green run." these were projects in the manhattan project. They were conducted at the Hanford site. That is the basis for most of the speculation about the map's location.

Regards--dunbarian

STOP, You guys are talking about leaked images... Read the CoC, it's against the rules here. "Don't poop in our park " we are only 7 days away from release (6 for me :)

)

Word. This game has leaked so bad. It's on Pirate Bay and there were at least three streams last night, each playing Zombies. I watched it—I won't deny it. I saw some names on Codz in the comments, and I was talking with some Codz people about it on Skype. I've been looking forward to this game for a year. I'm just so excited that I really cannot control myself. I had to at least appease myself a little, to make this last week go by quicker.

That being said, I know some people do not feel this way and want to be legitimately surprised. I can respect this. I'm big on respecting people and their feelings/opinions. By discussing leaks with people that don't want to know about them, you could single-handedly be ruining their gaming experience.

Just throwing that out there. Come on, people. Use your brains.

• Moderators

Thanks.

I mean...what is so hard about not talking about leaks?

And saying something like:"I wasn't sure if this is leaked info or not." Is just dumb.

If it is not official info. (From Treyarch or Activision) it is leaked. (99% of the time)

Sorry for beeing rude but I am just sick and tired of reading this endless stuff about leaks...this game is almost just a week (A WEEK) away.

And you still have to post this stuff? :|

STOP, You guys are talking about leaked images... Read the CoC, it's against the rules here. "Don't poop in our park " we are only 7 days away from release (6 for me :)

)

Word. This game has leaked so bad. It's on Pirate Bay and there were at least three streams last night, each playing Zombies. I watched it—I won't deny it. I saw some names on Codz in the comments, and I was talking with some Codz people about it on Skype. I've been looking forward to this game for a year. I'm just so excited that I really cannot control myself. I had to at least appease myself a little, to make this last week go by quicker.

That being said, I know some people do not feel this way and want to be legitimately surprised. I can respect this. I'm big on respecting people and their feelings/opinions. By discussing leaks with people that don't want to know about them, you could single-handedly be ruining their gaming experience.

I really appreciate this post. I haven't seen any leaked gameplay, images, or whatever else secs use I want to be legitimately surprised by what I find when I get it. This topic is pretty harmless when it comes to spoiling major gameplay elements, but rules are rules. Thanks bro.

)

I agree on your last paragraph. I think every post MENTIONING leaks should be DELETED.

Does anyone know what the difference between the two is?

My theory is that Green Run is the start. I think this because in the start you would want to run to the bus or however it will work. Also in the trailer I think that map is Green Run. Other than that Green Run isn't anything special we should make theories about. Just a map. :)

So if tranzit is the mode and green run is the only current map (or set of maps) we have for the mode, it seems each map pack will give us another tranzit, like I theorized a while back.

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/ ... 20&t=24760

With regards to the fabulous and brilliant DarkJolteon (my electrical bro) one of these map packs will probably be Paris!

Well technically....

viewtopic.php?f=100&t=24362&p=234478#p234478

But you guys took it way further so props to you guys for not being lazy like me!

• Administrators

Surprised this thread hasn't been taken down yet, but since this is so lowly on the totem pole of leaks, whatever lol. TranZit is the overall game mode and the huge map, I think Green Run is where you have to keep moving with the bus, no matter what.