Buildable Items List Thread

julpr

Hey guys just thought it would be a good idea to have a biuldable list (or possible items to be build) with all the findings we gathered in one thread so everybody can have and idea of what items are available and which builds are the best.

I will try to update the list in two parts at the moment "items" and "buildables" but i think some other categories should be consider as "color codes" and "blueprints plans"

Any item or buildables we find please post a pic so we update the thread with items/ builds to credit the finder of this new possible build.

Im pretty sure there would be a lot of possibilities with this, so any help or info in this matter will be appreciated.

_Items_

Hand-truck

Lawnmower

Headlight-battery

Car Door

Gasoline Tank

Spray cans

Mini Table?

Ladder

Zombie arm?

Zombie Lung/liver?

_Builds_

Blocking Shield = Handtruck, Cardoor

Explosive shield = Handtruck, Cardoor, GasTank, Spraypaint Can

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, seeing how it hasn't be brought up...

The Ladder goes to the Bus, so you can climb up onto the roof from the outside.

There is also a part(Wouldn't know what to call it) that allows you to climb up to the roof from the inside of the bus.

Finally, a wedge thing you find on old locomotives. That goes on the front of the bus. Don't really know the reason for it, but I think it will keep zombies from climbing through the Windshield, but don't quote me on that.