So I was doing my usual black ops 2 news search and I found this.

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/1048 ... -revealed/

So either this guy is talking out his arse or there's zombie emblems in black ops 2.

A lot of the emblems are self explanatory in my opinion but I can't think what the fourth one might be, or what the last one could be for, although I have some suggestions.

I think the last one is for travelling on the Bus while the fourth one is to do with headshots.

I'm not great at in depth analysis, I'll leave that to you guys :)

Edit: Nevermind, turns out what was "just released" was released ages ago, I'm a bit to hasty.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the first one is for Marksmanship, the second for how many doors opened, the third for explosive or grenade kills, fourth for headshots, dunno what the fifth is, but the sixth is something to do with either buying perks or lasting without them, seventh is for revives, and the eighth one looks like how many rounds you got to, or the time you got to a certain round. Just what it looks like to me.

From one of my posts a while back a few of these have been confirmed: viewtopic.php?f=100&t=24650

Confirmed:

1) Has been confirmed as accuracy

4) Confirmed as headshot ratio

5) Confirmed as kills

Guesses:

2) Could be amount of doors opened

3) Could be amount of grenade kills

6) Amount of perk bottles drunk

7) Amount of revives

8) Sorta looks like a stopwatch to me so maybe longest or quickest round/game

• Moderators

Am I really the only one who recognizes the 8th one as an old-fashioned odometer? Y'know, that measure how many miles a vehicle has traveled? Probably how many miles you have gone in the bus.

I think it has something to do with the new wunderwaffe.

Am I really the only one who recognizes the 8th one as an old-fashioned odometer? Y'know, that measure how many miles a vehicle has traveled? Probably how many miles you have gone in the bus.

No you weren't.

Another one of Tesla's inventions in the game.

Thanks bro. Tesla is such a boss, and it really looks like he is becoming more important to the game's progression.