Best Way To Get Nuketown Zombies (Gamestop Problems)

I know a lot of people are pissed about Gamestop not accepting preorders for Hardened edition so I tryed to find a better way to get it. So I started on Amazon which is honestly the best option.

AMAZON PRE-ORDER BONUS'

Amazon: Amazon Exclusive Pre-order Bonuses, Free Nuketown 2025 Bonus Map, and Access to Double XP Weekend Pre-order any edition of Call of Duty®: Black Ops II and get: (1) A $5 Amazon Instant Video Credit. (2) The Amazon exclusive Kindle backstory, Rightful King, on villain Raul Menendez. A free Kindle Reading App can be downloaded here. (3) When you pre-order the Hardened Edition for $79.99, you will also receive 15% off Select Call of Duty: Black Ops II Turtle Beach Gaming Headsets. See details here. (4) Nuketown 2025 bonus map. (5) Access to Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Double XP Opening Weekend, November 16th – November 18th. (6) The Amazon exclusive Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Wallpaper. The Nuketown 2025 content will be available in the product packaging.

Also it come with the regular stuff.

Limited Edition 2-Sided SteelBook®

(2) Collectible Challenge Coins

Official Soundtrack by Jack Wall with Theme by Trent Reznor

Exclusive Xbox LIVE® CLAW Avatar Props

Exclusive Xbox LIVE® Zombies Avatar Props

In-Game Content

Nuketown Zombies Bonus In-Game Content

Nuketown 2025 Bonus Multiplayer Map

Exclusive Weapon Camo

Exclusive Multiplayer Player Card Background

Exclusive Zombies Player Card Background

Thanks, and as always Gimme a Kiss.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to point out..

Amazon UK have also stopped taking orders for the Hardened edition on both PS3 and Xbox.

They say they will keep updating the page, but it seems stocks are low when it comes to the hardened edition. I got my order in 4 days ago when they suddenly offered the pre-order again before taking it down the same day.

P.s Someone tell me why the PS3 version of the game is more expensive than Xbox.. Is this common amongst most games?

Just to point out..

Amazon UK have also stopped taking orders for the Hardened edition on both PS3 and Xbox.

They say they will keep updating the page, but it seems stocks are low when it comes to the hardened edition. I got my order in 4 days ago when they suddenly offered the pre-order again before taking it down the same day.

P.s Someone tell me why the PS3 version of the game is more expensive than Xbox.. Is this common amongst most games?

I think it's because it's the leaked versions. Don't quote me but I think it says used for 150.

Just to point out..

I think it's because it's the leaked versions. Don't quote me but I think it says used for 150.

I don't mean to be rude, but your response made absolutely no sense to me at all...

Just to point out..

I don't mean to be rude, but your response made absolutely no sense to me at all...

Haha sorry I was trying to say that it might have been the leaked version. But it wasn't so it's okay just forget about it.

Haha sorry I was trying to say that it might have been the leaked version. But it wasn't so it's okay just forget about it.

Oh I see, you mean an early version? I didn't know Amazon had a system like ebay.. :L

Coolio no worries.

There's also the "digital deluxe edition" if you REALLY want Nuketown zombies.. It comes with WAW and I would assume it's less than the care package. Also, you don't have to get it from Gamestop. I pre-ordered my Hardened from Best-Buy.

EDIT: Yeah sorry, forget what I said about the digital edition, but you can always pre-order from somewhere else.