ELITE will offer Weekly Clan Challenges for Zombies!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great!

I would LOVE to see a clan for CoDz, not one where you need to meet requirements, one where we can all go out and see what the CoDz army can do & work as a big team! It doesn't necessarily have to be split in a certain way, just one where members can join if they wish (although splitting by time zone would be pretty neat but by what that says I don't think it needs to happen)...someone please make this happen :D

Is it me or is Elite having some serious problems.

looonnngggg loading times. Is this still from Sandy?

I can't create a clan, everything I try is taken, when I search they don't exist.

I played a few matches online last night, all my accounts are linked correctly, yet nothing turned up on elite.

Regards, Alpha.

I'm not sure about Elites loading time but didn't another user have a similar problem with creating a clan the other day? Didn't they start putting in random letters & numbers but they were still told that it was taken? I'll have a look around but it may just be a problem with elite...

I love both the clan names that death has put down, if we can't get any of them how about [ZDOC] at first it may seem like CoDz backwards but you COULD say Zombie (z) Doctor (DOC), the doctor (Richtofen) controls the zombies! We play in the doctors court now :twisted: If you think about it you could find loads of meanings :)

What is so great about having a clan on Elite?

Well it provides a common goal for us CoDzer's to work towards. Not to mention it will be far easier to find others and play with other members. If the majority of members join, it should become fairly large, making us more noticeable and in turn getting the name CoDz out there. Especially if clan leaderboards are involved, and we somehow manage to get near the top.

And it would be cool for CoDz to take down people in 4z4 heh :lol:

Does anyone know how clans work on Elite though? Will it just be one clan, but multiple divisions for Xbox, PS3 and possibly the WiiU (Elite isn't on PC I believe)? Or will we have to create 2-3 seperate clans?

We should probably start this up soon. Only one week left. :)

Well it provides a common goal for us CoDzer's to work towards. Not to mention it will be far easier to find others and play with other members. If the majority of members join, it should become fairly large, making us more noticeable and in turn getting the name CoDz out there. Especially if clan leaderboards are involved, and we somehow manage to get near the top.

Does anyone know how clans work on Elite though? Will it just be one clan, but multiple divisions for Xbox, PS3 and possibly the WiiU (Elite isn't on PC I believe)? Or will we have to create 2-3 seperate clans?

I think u can only have a 100 in a clan so if one fills up we make another one n so on UNTIL THE END OF TIME

I think u can only have a 100 in a clan so if one fills up we make another one n so on UNTIL THE END OF TIME

If there is a limit to how many can enter, Zombie tournaments or outher bouts of skill should be used to make the 100 the TOP 100 players of CoDz. Everyone else gets rolled over into the second group. That way CoDz is represented by the best of the best.