ELITE will offer Weekly Clan Challenges for Zombies!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is a limit to how many can enter, Zombie tournaments or other bouts of skill should be used to make the 100 the TOP 100 players of CoDz. Everyone else gets rolled over into the second group. That way CoDz is represented by the best of the best.

I think that with a community this big and with different play styles and such that we shouldn't diminish another persons capability to play, but rather have them in a clan with the best so that they may learn and prosper.

I doubt we can pull 100 active people into a clan.

I'd say cross that bridge when we come to it.

Still having issues with Elite.

I tried uploading a 1 second clip today.

Everything is correct & I rendered the clip ok.

When on to Elite, nothing. That was about 7 hours ago.

Still can't make a clan.

Stats are now showing up.

CoDz does need its own clan, we do seem to be lacking on the social side of things.

I hardly ever play with Codz members. I would like to but they are never online(Ps3).

How about NZK - Nazi Zombie Killers. :twisted:

Regards, Alpha.

I believe COD clan titles are restricted.

The only way for us to get an offical CoDz one would be IF Carbon could pull some strings for us.

Regards, Alpha.

You being the Legend should push on that, also add me!!

Although i may not be on your level or any where near, I'll try to keep the conversation going for you :D

Elite has been having issues for a while now with creating clans and rendering clips. There's a reason they made Elite free. It has issues that they can't justify making people pay for.

On a side note, I think it's kind of sad there isn't already a CoDz clan. Y'all are way behind and someone should have locked that up very quickly. There are other zombie groups out there that will give CoDz a run for their money. There are other clans out there, such as mine, that feature MP and Zombie players that will run up some rounds on people.

I'm not trying to be rude, but for a forum that is supposed to be supportive of CoD, with an emphasis obviously on Zombies, you guys sure haven't supported Elite or even tried to. It's sad actually. They've had screenshots since May 2011 of zombie events in Elite. Y'all should have known this. So while I would love for y'all to have a clan and think it's sad that you can't make one because of the issues, I just keep coming back to "Too bad." Should have had this done months ago.

/rantend Sorry if I offended anyone, I'm just frustrated at this entire thread right now.

Elite has been having issues for a while now with creating clans and rendering clips. There's a reason they made Elite free. It has issues that they can't justify making people pay for.

On a side note, I think it's kind of sad there isn't already a CoDz clan. Y'all are way behind and someone should have locked that up very quickly. There are other zombie groups out there that will give CoDz a run for their money. There are other clans out there, such as mine, that feature MP and Zombie players that will run up some rounds on people.

I'm not trying to be rude, but for a forum that is supposed to be supportive of CoD, with an emphasis obviously on Zombies, you guys sure haven't supported Elite or even tried to. It's sad actually. They've had screenshots since May 2011 of zombie events in Elite. Y'all should have known this. So while I would love for y'all to have a clan and think it's sad that you can't make one because of the issues, I just keep coming back to "Too bad." Should have had this done months ago.

/rantend Sorry if I offended anyone, I'm just frustrated at this entire thread right now.

We're just a friendly community that plays zombies. That's why I don't understand the people who say the 'best of the best'. We're all just zombie slayers who enjoy each others company.

I believe COD clan titles are restricted.

Actually I'm pretty sure ELITE clan titles aren't restricted. My friend would change our clan title to funny stuff all the time. Not sure about Clan Tags but seeing as it's only 4 digits, I think all the tags would already be taken if they were restricted.