Nuketown Zombies Availability?

Okay, so... I went to GameStop to pick up my copy of Resident Evil 6 early October. I attempted to switch my pre-order from the normal Black Ops 2 to the Hardened Edition.

Thing is... They said they stopped accepting pre-orders for it. Yes, I was PRETTY pissed. No Nuketown Zombies for me... Great. JUUUUST great. That's the #1 reason I was going to get Hardened really, since I would already get Nuketown 2025.

So has there been anything said on availability for players of the normal copy of the game? Or do we just have to wait until the final map pack again... I hope we don't have to wait again, because I couldn't make it to GameStop before October due to family, you could say.

If we're forced to wait... I can see the game share threads coming already. :roll:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to order mine from Game.

Directly link to from the COD site.

I'm sorry to hear that they won't let you upgrade at Gamestop.

I would cancel that & use Game online if you can afford the higher price of £70.

I can't believe I paided that for a game.

The only reason is for the zombies & Nuke town zombies. Last time I went with the normal version & had to wait for the classics.

That ain't happen this time round.

Regards, Alpha.

Yeah a few days ago I had to pre-order my Hardened from Best Buy. I had a 5 year old $30 gift card so it's all good.

EDIT: It says it's "Unavailable" if you try to pre-order it from the GameStop website. I guess they ran out because it did say had a limited amount.

I had to order mine from Game.

Directly link to from the COD site.

I'm sorry to hear that they won't let you upgrade at Gamestop.

I would cancel that & use Game online if you can afford the higher price of £70.

I can't believe I paided that for a game.

The only reason is for the zombies & Nuke town zombies. Last time I went with the normal version & had to wait for the classics.

That ain't happen this time round.

Regards, Alpha.

Never hear of Game stores. But I live in the US so I don't use £. Lol

I wish Best Buy could be an option, but I had some store credit in GameStop I used for the pre-order, I don't often have my own physical money as I do not have a job, just store credit.

So if your in the UK GAME are offering the Hardened Edition for £59.99 this weekend only.

I followed through from this email I was sent considering a purchase, but at the moment the site still shows a price of £69.99. Anyway, if you were considering a puchase of the HE; the new price might update soon or you could contact GAME and see whats up.

On a side note I feel this is a little cheeky, when say Alpha and many others have pre ordered allready at a higher price and probably wont be entitled to this discount.

EDit, scrub that, looks like I made up the this weekend only bit :lol:. Looks like they will be dropping the price this week but have not updated the site yet. I would give them a ring if you have any questions.

So if your in the UK GAME are offering the Hardened Edition for £59.99 this weekend only.

I followed through from this email I was sent considering a purchase, but at the moment the site still shows a price of £69.99. Anyway, if you were considering a puchase of the HE; the new price might update soon or you could contact GAME and see whats up.

On a side note I feel this is a little cheeky, when say Alpha and many others have pre ordered allready at a higher price and probably wont be entitled to this discount.

EDit, scrub that, looks like I made up the this weekend only bit :lol:. Looks like they will be dropping the price this week but have not updated the site yet. I would give them a ring if you have any questions.

How do you reckon this works with a pre order that was made before this price drop. I preordered a long time ago, and only paid 20£ so far and will pay the rest day of release, you reckon ill have to pay the 50, or because its a tenner cheaper ill pay 40?

How do you reckon this works with a pre order that was made before this price drop. I preordered a long time ago, and only paid 20£ so far and will pay the rest day of release, you reckon ill have to pay the 50, or because its a tenner cheaper ill pay 40?

You will not have to pay the extra. The people that payed the full price will not get a refund, but since you haven't actually purchased the game yet they cannot charge you more than they are charging everyone else. It's not only bad business for them, I'm pretty sure it's illegal.

-Jolteon

• Administrators

Called up my local GameStop and they got no extra Hardened Edition's like they usually do. Local Walmart is hosting a Black Ops 2 Tournament at 8pm to get prizes, but they stopped pre-orders on the 6th and haven't counted if they have extras. We have got no Best Buy here either :(

I mean Treyarch will 100% undoubtedly release Nuketown Zombies and Nuketown 2025 in a DLC, likely the final one, but I really don't want to wait that long. Decision decisions... any suggestions?

Called up my local GameStop and they got no extra Hardened Edition's like they usually do. Local Walmart is hosting a Black Ops 2 Tournament at 8pm to get prizes, but they stopped pre-orders on the 6th and haven't counted if they have extras. We have got no Best Buy here either :(

I mean Treyarch will 100% undoubtedly release Nuketown Zombies and Nuketown 2025 in a DLC, likely the final one, but I really don't want to wait that long. Decision decisions... any suggestions?

Really, pre-ordering is your best bet. I guess you can try ebay or Amazon, but expect to pay a lot more.

One thing a friend of mine did on the Classic Maps in Black Ops was as follows. Someone on World at War hacked his account to be unusable. He complained to Activision. Activision responded by giving him the Classic Maps. This was like 9 months prior to their eventual release. Sorry it's not very helpful though. That probably won't help... : /