Vahn Reveals Zombie Menu! (Not a Leak)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question:

What the HELL is up with the zombie on the screen at the bottom left? With goggles or something and an obscenely disfigured face?? Has this been shown before? Did I just miss something? Or do we need to pick over the image and scavenge for clues? Someone let me know; I feel confused. :mrgreen:

it's the Call of Duty Website - Zombies Feed Section. That's all

Quick question:

What the HELL is up with the zombie on the screen at the bottom left? With goggles or something and an obscenely disfigured face?? Has this been shown before? Did I just miss something? Or do we need to pick over the image and scavenge for clues? Someone let me know; I feel confused. :mrgreen:

That's the zombie from the trailer!

:o You know when you go to Multiplayer on BLOPS I, it takes you off somewhere (to load up the next part) it looks like this will do the same thing, take you off, this could mean...THERE IS MORE! I NEED MORE!...okay maybe a little less. (hopefully you get what I'm trying to say :D)

LAN zombies? That wasn't in Black Ops. Does that mean you can have 4 players offline? Yes. :shock: :D

EDIT: I just came up with an idea: Could we get multiple consoles and play 4Z4 Grief on LAN connection?? I darn hope so :D

It was in Black Ops Zombies, 4 player split screen zombies isn't available in Black Ops, but System Link was, I remember playing shangri la with my friends that way.

I want 4 player split screen for zombies, it sounds bad, but with TVs becoming 70+ inches, i doubt that's not too much of a problem to add.

The general population does not have tv's that big.

Nah man, 8 player split screen on a 20 inch.

I want 4 player split screen for zombies, it sounds bad, but with TVs becoming 70+ inches, i doubt that's not too much of a problem to add.

The general population does not have tv's that big.

But most people do have at least a moderately sized tv that 4-player split screen wouldn't too bad on.

Agreed. Nintendo's been doing it for decades.