Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My body is ready.

............................................________

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,

.........................,/...............................................”:,

.....................,?......................................................\,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:”........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\

But still, I'm pumped!

When you think about it, every COD game has had one very small map as a sort of signature. Rust, dome, nuketown, etc. and nearly ALL of them are my favorite map for their respective games. I really don't see any way I could be disappointed with this. :mrgreen:

Actually in black ops my favorite map was a 3 way tie between nuketown, summit, and firing range, but you get the idea. :D

You're kidding -_-, I was on their YT page literally a few minutes ago, blimey, talk about missing it by a second...

This looks pretty cool, looks like someone has re-plastered the walls, the houses are re-built which I like! :D Very modern houses, I would like to live there.

It could possibly be smaller than before as it seems like there are more items, we are still in the same confounds though, the play field hasn't been extended for the MP.

One of the players say "RPG!", so I presume this is back in -_-, great trailer!!! Did anyone else notice the thing at the end, either Activision has a new logo that looks like Nyan Cat or it means something, that rhythm could mean something. Thanks for posting :D

EDIT:

Possibly from one of the screens in one of the houses or something else...

Did anyone else notice the thing at the end, either Activision has a new logo that looks like Nyan Cat or it means something, that rhythm could mean something. Thanks for posting :D

EDIT:

I'm calling it right now.... PITFALL

Last time we got Zork and DOA. This time we'll get the classic 1982 Atari game, PITFALL. This year is the 30th anniversary for the game that started it all for Activision.

Also interesting to note is that this retro Activision logo looks like it's being projected on an old television screen ingame. That's our clue folks. When the game comes out, we need to track down these television sets...

PITFALL is realy 30 years old!?!?! Gosh I feel old now...

- Mix

You're kidding -_-, I was on their YT page literally a few minutes ago, blimey, talk about missing it by a second...

This looks pretty cool, looks like someone has re-plastered the walls, the houses are re-built which I like! :D Very modern houses, I would like to live there.

It could possibly be smaller than before as it seems like there are more items, we are still in the same confounds though, the play field hasn't been extended for the MP.

One of the players say "RPG!", so I presume this is back in -_-, great trailer!!! Did anyone else notice the thing at the end, either Activision has a new logo that looks like Nyan Cat or it means something, that rhythm could mean something. Thanks for posting :D

EDIT:

Maybe a hint towards Dead ops again? ;)

EDIT: nvm it is pitfall , still epic! :D

Did anyone else notice the thing at the end, either Activision has a new logo that looks like Nyan Cat or it means something, that rhythm could mean something. Thanks for posting :D

EDIT:

Last time we got Zork and DOA. This time we'll get the classic 1982 Atari game, PITFALL. This year is the 30th anniversary for the game that started it all for Activision.

Also interesting to note is that this retro Activision logo looks like it's being projected on an old television screen ingame. That's our clue folks. When the game comes out, we need to track down these television sets...

- Mix

You know what? I actually wouldn't mind playing Pitfall. Zork was neat.

EDIT:

- Mix

+10

pitfall kicks @ss