Quotes

cjdog23

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D HELL YES!

I can't even begin to say how much your videos have helped me over the last year or so CJ. I've easily racked up hundreds upon hundreds (upon hundreds) of views on your videos. The Moon quotes you uploaded provided a ridiculous amount of revelations with the storyline, as well as all your other uploads.

Seriously dude, you're awesome for doing all this.

Thank you! :)

• Moderators

You don't know how bad I want to listen to these. But I've willed myself to stay away from the leaked gameplay and stuff till I can actually experience it myself. I've got the urge to click play right now haha, but I can't ruin the surprise yet. :P

Hm,are you talking about that video?

You can click on it.

The only qoute from TranZit that is in there is from that little trailer. (where the women builds that riot shield)

It basically is just a little "announcement" trailer.

Hm,are you talking about that video?

You can click on it.

The only qoute from TranZit that is in there is from that little trailer. (where the women builds that riot shield)

It basically is just a little "announcement" trailer.

Thanks! When I seen the thread, I automatically just jumped to CJ some how getting a PC version of the game and having the quotes already haha. Good to know it's just prepwork.

Sorry i guess i could have been a bit more obvious about it just being a trailer ;) I wanted to keep it a bit "secretive" so i didnt release too many details haha..

Alpha - Yep! I'm not goin anywhere. I just hope 3arch didnt decide to encrypt the voice over files....