Grand Theft Auto

Hey guys, the next GTA V DLC may have been leaked.

There's a guy called "Chr0m3 x MoDz" who searches the patch coding and found this very interesting line of code.

cW0KJK4.png

And, someone posted on Reddit BEFORE this was found, the "High Roller" update on Xbox.com

wV1l8Lb.jpg

It was removed shortly after. (The DLC not the Reddit post)

True, or well made hoax?

Personally, I thought the Xbox.com screeen was fake. Esepcially since the "Download" button is there.

However, now that Chr0m3 x MoDz found that line of code, I think it's real.

FYI Chr0m3 x MoDz has a very good reputation in the GTA V community, I don't think he'd go to this length just to troll loads of his fans.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, the next GTA V DLC may have been leaked.

There's a guy called "Chr0m3 x MoDz" who searches the patch coding and found this very interesting line of code.

cW0KJK4.png

And, someone posted on Reddit BEFORE this was found, the "High Roller" update on Xbox.com
wV1l8Lb.jpg

It was removed shortly after. (The DLC not the Reddit post)

True, or well made hoax?

Personally, I thought the Xbox.com screeen was fake. Esepcially since the "Download" button is there.

However, now that Chr0m3 x MoDz found that line of code, I think it's real.

FYI Chr0m3 x MoDz has a very good reputation in the GTA V community, I don't think he'd go to this length just to troll loads of his fans.

Hate to rain on your parade, but The High Roller thing he found was just the name of the outfit.

eP0UmLx.jpg

Also, it's EXTREMELY simple to edit a page locally within your browser without the need for Photoshop, but here's a totally real B.I.G. update leak I saw myself.

r5kpvKN.png

I learnt how to rip GTA V auido files from the .awc archives. :D

Took me a few hours, but it's done and I'm currently upload all of Michael's audio files to YouTube.

Huh, maybe I should try Red Dead Redemption sometime, no one has ever bothered with ripping audio from that game.

I was playing GTA San Andreas Multiplayer earlier and it's much closer to GTA Online than I remember.

Tanks are the norm. 8)

sa_mp_005.png

(Server does allow infinite ammo, so I'm not cheating)

Me in a tank. (Much like GTA Online hahaha)

sa_mp_013.png

Also, I want to have a rant here about GTA Online's community.

I hate cheaters online. I hate them in Call of Duty, I hate them in Mario Kart, I hate them in GTA.

The only glitches/cheats I like are the ones that even the playing field for everyone. Like SP2MP glitch, helps lower levels have fully modded cars, therefore giving them a chance to win a race.

However, Reddit's /r/grandtheftautov seem to think glitches are the only way to make GTA Online fun.

Honestly, when I reached level 100 and fully modded my Dominator, I felt like I accomplished something in this game, as opposed to "hahah im so ultra cool cos i glitched $12 million"

Get on my level. I honestly think I'm the only person who plays GTA the way it's meant to be played. I don't do any stupid glitches like character changing to get those stupid overrated beer hats, I don't do that dead hooker glitch.

Most of my $7 million is legit (I did save some Adders from the Christmas chaos) and it's honestly quite insulting to have it shat all over by 12 year olds who cry because they get beaten by people like me in races and DM's.

The other day I was in a lobby with a wall breacher. So, I did the wallbreach and killed him.

He tried to kill me 4 times, failed all of them. Even more proof glitchers cannot play this game right.

Because I expressed my opinion towards this glitch, I got downvoted and pretty much told "This is how GTA is meant to be played" by Reddit. Yeah fucking right. I can bet 75% of GTA Online have never played any other GTA in their life.

90% of that 75% probably haven't beaten the story yet.

Hell, I even check some peoples achievements and most of them haven't even done the first Jewel Store Heist yet.

TL:DR Glitchers are not as good as me.

Has anyone heard of the player changinf glitch for SP?

Follow this link for a tutorial: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/tutorial-mod-your-character-without-modded-console-sp-only.1171075/

You can be ANYONE!!!

Lamar, Lester, Amanda, Chop, Fabien, Tracey, a SHARK, even JOHN MARSTON, CLAUDE SPEED and NIKO BELLIC! The list is endless.

Unlike simple character swapping, doing this also comes with animations and sounds!! (Unless you call up someone to hang out, then their voice goes back to whoever you replaced them with)

Some characters also change outfits when you go online and swap back to them. (Haven't tested but this works most with the strippers)

Here's some pics I found off that topic.

NONE of these are mine.

Bigfoot:

0_0.jpg

Niko Bellic and Alien

0_0.jpg

Michael's Family replaced with strippers (Possibly NSFW) so I'll post the link.

http://i.imgur.com/Ld0TaQP.png

Lamar:

J1TF5Jj.jpg

Edited by TheNathanNS
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I remember one time in high school, we were hanging out at my friend's house, and we told another friend of ours to meet us over there. He said alright, he'd be there around 3:15. Well he never showed up, until the next day while we were outside the same friend's house. He rolled up unannounced right at 3:15.

I wonder if Rockstar is just going to release heists NEXT spring.

• 2 weeks later...

NEXT GEN RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

November 18th for Playstation 4 and Xbox One

January 25th for PC.

Rockstar Games is proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V will arrive on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 18, 2014 with the PC version to follow January 27, 2015.

Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC will feature a range of major visual and technical upgrades to make Los Santos and Blaine County more immersive than ever. In addition to increased draw distances and higher resolution, players can expect a range of additions and improvements including:

-       New weapons, vehicles and activities
-       Additional wildlife
-       Denser traffic
-       New foliage system
-       Enhanced damage and weather effects, and much more

Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC will also feature enhanced radio selections with over 100 additional new songs and new DJ mixes from returning DJs across the game’s 17 radio stations.

All players who pre-order the game will get $1,000,000 in-game bonus cash to spend across Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online (GTA$500K each for your Story Mode and for your GTA Online in-game bank accounts).

A host of new, exclusive content also awaits for players returning from the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions including rare versions of classic vehicles to collect from across the Grand Theft Auto series such as the Dukes, the Dodo Seaplane and a faster, more maneuverable Blimp; activities including wildlife photography and new shooting range challenges, new weapons and more.

Enhancements to Grand Theft Auto Online include an increased player count, with online play now for up to 30 players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. All existing gameplay upgrades and Rockstar-created content released since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online will also be available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC with much more to come.

Existing players will be able to transfer their Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progression to their choice of PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC. For more info about gaining access to exclusive content for returning players, please visit rockstargames.com/V/bonuscontent.

Stay tuned for a brand new trailer coming at 9am Eastern today – and for now, enjoy these sixteen new screenshots taken from the PlayStation 4 version of the game.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52308/grand-theft-auto-v-release-dates-and-exclusive-content?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=gtavps4xbox1pc&utm_campaign=gtavreleasedetails09122014

Also bonus GTA V Next gen trailer!!

Ooohhh I cannot wait!

Edited by TheNathanNS

All aboard the hype train!!!!

Only people who play quality games allowed!!!

Next stop: Xbox One!!!

I'm glad you can transfer progress cross platform, I assume this will only be for Social Club members with both PSN/Xbox GT's linked:

X360 -> PS4/PC

PS3 -> PC/XB1

No word if you can swap PS4 -> X1 though. :/

Edited by TheNathanNS

Were there people in the community calling for denser traffic or more wildlife? "Ya know man, this game is great, but what it really needs is an IMPROVED FOLIAGE SYSTEM."

I like the game, so whenever they add expansion to the single player story, or new online missions, or heists, I'll buy it. But they are going to have to do better than a couple classic cars that I've never heard of to make me buy a game that I already own.