Grand Theft Auto

I actually never thought of that and is a good idea. So now they have an actual use and not make you look like some douchebag with Beats. Also I began grindind the mission coverted, I think is the name, and after almost an hour I got 150k and am now happy. If I had more people with me I could probably do it faster.

Regards Yellow-card8

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today was a nice day in the land of HD San Andreas.

I've never really hit the Armoured Trucks, but today I got like 7 in a row, twice! There were only two players in lobby, the other guy was AFK, so just me. They just seem to continuously spawn which I thought was odd. And also, bombing and stealing from them was actually really easy. Looks like they've made it easier in a patch because I swear it use to take a while before the doors would open. But yes, got 7 in a row, about 30 minutes later, they start spawning again and I get another 7 in a row. Twas' awesome as getting a cool 200k from that ranks worth of experience at Rank 64.

I hate bounty hunter pricks.

still more bearable then those guys who go on rampages with tanks.

Anyone getting the Roosevelt? Looks cool, but it's not for me.

I realised today that without the hacked millions people randomly give you, you're a lot more careful and cautious. I had about $400k, spent it on restoring a new Sabre (ugh my favourite car, but it glitched. Mechanic lists it as Destroyed (so it would have a Tracker and Insurance, otherwise the mechanic wouldn't list it) but Mors Mutual didn't pick up because it wasn't there) and a Buffalo. Buying all available clothes (not much, I went on a spree with the hacked money), I have just under 200k.

It's scary to not have that much, but reinvigorating the game again for me. I'm being careful and cautious, and saving up the cashola again.

i got a white roosevelt. i had to sell my z type to get it. roosevelt=amazing :D

i think we should have a codz gta fest on ps3.

I don't mind bounty hunters. I kinda do it myself when I can. If I have a bounty on me, and one of them comes up, kills me, takes the bounty, and goes on his way, then all is fine. It's just one death of thousands you'll get. Big deal. But if he keeps on killing you repeatedly after that, it can be annoying. What I really hate are people who have bounties on them who hide in their houses for hours. What's the point of even playing then? One of the most fun times I've had playing this game was when I was desperately trying to run away in a car chase from another guy trying to take the bounty on my head. The car chase lasted like 20 minutes too before he eventually RPGed me when I tried to take a helicopter.

Actually, when someone destroys your car, you can get it replaced for free through insurance. The problem is however that Grand Theft Auto isn't the brightest when differentiating whether it was you or them that destroyed the car. There's been quite a few times where I had to pay for their damages, but on other circumstances, they have to do it.

Apparently blowing up a bounties car will not give you a bad sport warning and you will not have to pay. Can't verify as I'm to scared to try, but that would be helpful if you can.

If your a Bounty in your apartment, the countdown will stop. So there is literally no point hiding there as the timer will not go down.

What I like to do is get a bounty on myself, than get on the trains that have those low empty carridges. You can literally jump onto them while the train is moving. But yeah, I hang there, and chaos usually ensues. And to be safe, I put Stickies in the other lower carridges, incase someone gets on board.

One time I'd love to parachute onto a train to deal with a bounty. Straight from a movie.

Rank 70 now. Can almost taste Rank 100.

I've been farming Crystal Cook Out III (something like that), using a Buzzard to finish it quickly.

A hobby I've recently started is to head to the top of the maze bank building (tallest round building in LS), and snipe people in helicopters and planes. Sometimes I get lucky with direct shots, most of the time not. I usually end up hitting the copter or plane itself. But if I continue shooting I usually cause them to tail spin and go down. Got quite a few kills from planes hitting a building because it couldn't go up over it thanks to me.

Heavy Sniper will be good when I unlock it, but otherwise yeah. It's fun haha.

Lol, I've been annoying LOADS of people with a new glitch (I think) I found.

Basicly, it works best when you have a bounty.

Also, when you're surrounded, quickly bring up your phone, -> Quick Job -> Join race and back out as soon as possible.

Now, you'll be in the same lobby as before BUT you'd have teleported across the map! 

I did this to some trolling bounty hunters and boy was it funny. 

Below are some messages I recieved. 

WARNING: 18+ Only. Contains strong language*

*Also some may have been changed slightly as I can't remember all of them 100% correctly

C U N T

wow modding really?

will u stop fkin doin that

You have no skill

:/

pls stop doing that u noob

i bet u think ur so funny

how are you doing that

STOP GLITCHING U CHEATING F.K

Haha nice.

I always try to avoid getting bounties when I can. I rarely get them put on me, it's usually those random ones you get when stealing a car. I think you can lower the chances by killing the person inside the car instead of just stealing. Still occasionly happens, but yeah. So when I do get it, I make people work for it. If I want to do something else, it's usually a free kill and money. I try in and get the lowest ranked player in the lobby get me in that case.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I'm Rank 71 too. :P

rissole25.jpg

How is your KDR possible Nathan, when you have lower kills than deaths haha?

I actually have no idea.

It is probably due to the fact my character got reset around late October and the site has SC stats that don't display. (My IRL playtime is actually 10 days, not 6. The missing 4 are from my reset character)

Also $3k at level 71? for shame. For shame.

I want them to bring snow back. Pfft, like I'm going to play GTA on Christmas Day. It should've at least run for 2 weeks, or have servers where snow is on and off. I get jealous looking at the beautiful pictures people have taken with it. Night time one's look the best.