Grand Theft Auto

North Yankton.

There has to be someway of accessing it in free roam without mods.

Why?

-> After beating the game,

Trevor and Michael get new outfits. Michael only gets "Prolouge" while Trevor gets "Prologe" and "Luddendorf"

-> In a later mission, Michael and Trevor return to North Yankton and you control Michael while he drives. The map is far too detailed. Why would R* got to all the trouble of making peds and police cars for the purpose of 2 missions? Along with decently textured roads/snowy fields and the snow FX itself?

-> Along with the above statement, why did R* make it so the cars handle differently?

-> Why does North Yankton have so many roads?

-> As with the first statement, apparantly Michael gets plane tickets that spawn in his house. You cannot pick them up. Or move them etc.

So, much like the

UFO's encountered around the map

I believe you have to fulfil certain steps to re-gain access to North Yankton.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Reminds me of the Liberty City section in GTA: San Andreas. From playing SAMP, I think it turned out to be far above the San Fierro-Las Venturas Bridge.

Anyone managed to stumble onto Blue Hell yet?

Also I thinks it's amazing we finally got to see Lazlow after 6+ games.

I wish Fame & Shame was real lol.

^^ Reminds me of the Liberty City section in GTA: San Andreas. From playing SAMP, I think it turned out to be far above the San Fierro-Las Venturas Bridge.

Actually being a SA modder, I know Liberty City is an interior, as defined by the IDE and IPL files. ;)

But yeah, I presume North Yankton is high in the map or far out of the map as the HD era GTA games don't have interiors.

Also my funniest moments:

Franklin's aunt and friends: We are women, we are free, we are women, hear our shout!

Trevor: *Stops* Shut the fuck up!!

*silence*

Trevor: Thank you.

See it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx6EoqKIlAM [No spoiler, 17 seconds.]

Playing fetch with Chop on the freeway.

Franklin: Fetch boy!

Chop: Woof!

*HORN*

*SPLAT*

Ingame notification: "Chop was killed"

I've beaten the game.

Chose Deathwish ending. No way I wanna kill off Michael or Trevor. Plus I don't want to limit myself to two characters. I was afraid Franklin might be killed but luckily he wasn't. And good times were had sniping Steve Haines head.

Where Trevor jumps onto the train (and crashes it), and where Michael chases Molly Schultz (Devin's assistant) were arguably some of the best missions of the game. They were so reminiscent of San Andreas, and were just exciting to play. Was not expecting Molly to be sucked into the jet turbine. The cars to be flying. The trains to crash like that. Was awesome how they had named the checklist mission "Faster than CJ", in reference to that mission where CJ rides with Big Smoke to kill the Vagos on the train.

Beyond let's team up on GTA lol. I can already tell I'm going to get frustrated with being killed randomly.

Also, may try for Origins EE tomorrow if your in. If everyone's on, we can go for Buried as well possibly.

Finally finished the Epsilon missions. OMG, so tedious and boring.

That 10 day robe wearing, and 5 mile desert walk are so boring. I was falling asleep. The fact you can't change to Trevor or Franklin incase Michaels AI changes clothes is annoying. The warning for leaving the desert comes way to late. Ah well, got the 2.1 million. Curious if the Tractor may unlock myths and secrets (love GTA myths and secrets)

Similar note, I feel like we may get a Zombie DLC. Undead Nightmare was a big hit. However it's more than likely would be an Alien DLC, what with the Aliens, UFO's (both fully working models) making various appearance.

Yeaaap. It's usually why I don't have my mic on when I first start matchmaking for most games. Lots of: "Oh, great, a kid." They all presumptuously insult me, thinking I know nothing about the game because of what they think my age is.

Anyway, getting back on topic - Grill is right, gotta wait 'til the 2nd to get online here. Haven't played GTAV since I passed it last week. I really want to get back into it, just haven't found the motivation.

Anyone here heard about the Mount Chiliad mystery? It's sort of like a Zombies easter egg. No one yet has found (a potential) ending or reward. Has to do with UFOs and a bunch of secret wall markings. Lots of people think you'll be able to use a Jetpack or control the UFOs themselves once they find the answers. Everyone's going around looking for more UFOs and wall markings. Clues are being found near daily. Seems really exciting.

People are going nuts over it like we do about our easter eggs when a map launches: http://www.reddit.com/r/chiliadmystery

Anyone here heard about the Mount Chiliad mystery? It's sort of like a Zombies easter egg. No one yet has found (a potential) ending or reward. Has to do with UFOs and a bunch of secret wall markings. Lots of people think you'll be able to use a Jetpack or control the UFOs themselves once they find the answers. Everyone's going around looking for more UFOs and wall markings. Clues are being found near daily. Seems really exciting.

People are going nuts over it like we do about our easter eggs when a map launches: http://www.reddit.com/r/chiliadmystery

There are some cool Easter eggs being found. I think that there is a major egg yet to be uncovered. Something to do with the Spaceship buggy.

Check out this EE. Look what happens when you mirror the map image, it looks like an alien head!!! Credit to MrShadowHero on Reddit!

http://www.reddit.com/r/chiliadmystery/comments/1nftvm/has_anyone_seen_this_interpretation_of_the_map/

Full Image

Satellite Image

Grand Theft Auto Online will go live on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network at 4am Pacific / 7am Eastern / 12pm Greenwich Mean Time / 9pm Eastern Australian time on October 1, Rockstar Games has confirmed to IGN.

Anyone on Xbox at this time, it's gonna get dirty. ;)

Hit me up: Naitrax

We gon' fuck some shit UP!

Sweeto.

Anyone read how you can choose your parents and that decides your stats/appearance partially? If you have a Social Club membership, you can even choose John Marston as your dad or whatever.

I'm kinda excited to customise and shop for clothes for my guy. If only I actually liked that in real life lol.

Forgot to mention this but I love the level of customisation weapons have this time. Would've liked more skins to choose from but I am fine with what we're given. Was surprised by the 5 types of armour as well!