Grand Theft Auto

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot wait for October 1st.

After I've done the main story, I'll probably explore the map as much as I can and try to see if any "myths" exist.

Bigfoot......

Aliens..............

Check out this IGN list of Easter eggs. Includes Bigfoot, Aliens & a ghost plus heaps more.

http://au.ign.com/wikis/gta-5/Easter_Eggs

So I just switched over to Trevor, and he woke up next to a cow saying "I love my moocow."

I laughed for so long.

Trevor is my favorite character. Some of his missions are so F*cked up. I once switched to him & he was drunk on the roof of a building. There wasn't a ladder to get down from, so I had to jump.

Well I've beaten it!

E:

I decided to play fetch with Chop........

Didn't go to plan.....

http://uploadffs.nl/images/2013/09/22/ndEsJ.jpg

Sorry if it offends anyone

I was walking Chop & he started to attack some people, next thing there were 15 people shooting him, the cops came & he ended up dead. That was the first time I had walked him, he didn't last long. Luckily he respawns.

Well I've beaten it!

E:

I decided to play fetch with Chop........

Didn't go to plan.....

http://uploadffs.nl/images/2013/09/22/ndEsJ.jpg

Sorry if it offends anyone

I was walking Chop & he started to attack some people, next thing there were 15 people shooting him, the cops came & he ended up dead. That was the first time I had walked him, he didn't last long. Luckily he respawns.

Good thing he does.

I'd actually feel bad if he didn't respawn.

Ive played a couple missions as trevor now,Love him,actually I love all the characters.And Im very glad we have planes!So far,im absolutely loving this game! :D

I'm assuming you are a fan of Trevor's friend Wade, the Juggalo?

----------------------------------------------------

I'm about 60% completed with the entire game. It's crazy to think that these devs will take 5 years to make a game I beat in 2 weeks.

The more I play - the more I see potential DLC opportunities:

+ LoveFist DLC: Across the whole city, LoveFist posters can be seen. This is a band that was popular in the 80's (in the GTA-universe) but yet we still see evidence of their stardom. Perhaps a reunion tour that we must act as bodyguards on? Who knows?

+ Aliens/UFO DLC: Throughout the game, we are given glimpses, details and first hand experiences with Aliens. There is even a tip of the hat to aliens after you've achieved 100% completion (I won't say exactly what happens here, for spoiler's sake). Will we learn more? I want to believe.

+ Vinewood/Movie Studio DLC: Although we slightly dabble in the campaign, it'd be really great to get your hands deep into the movie studios. Picking a script, actors, directors - it could use the same mechanics as a "pre-heist choose your crew" mission.

Those are the 3 that really stood out to me, in my head. What do you guys think the DLC will be?

1.You remember my friend! :lol: Yes i just met him yesterday night actually,well the day before but he wasnt in facepaint yet.

I just got started with the trevor mission,im loving it!I think those were some inventive DLC ideas,I wonder if something akin to a season pass is/will be available?

And Id love to see this:

5 dlcs in total,the first letters of all 5 spell out MYTHS.When U have achieved 100% in everything,a bunch of myths,EEs,secrets and such are added into the game.They are quietly patched in while the credits roll.Then,you encounter a crazy man who hunts you down.He starts rambling about conspiracies,UFOs,and such.This opens up a brand new mission line as a reward for those who buy all the DLCs.What do you guys think? :)

Cool,is 3ds good?sorry for 2x post but Im lazy xD

I'm hoping it will be!

I'm getting one just play this game

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvIM9Xph5q8

the sequel to the one [and like only] M-rated DS game - Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors.

The games play like Visual Novels. The basic premise is that you find yourself trapped with 8 other people after being kidnapped by a mysterious guy who calls himself "Zero".

You're all given a peculiar bracelet of sorts with a single digit on each of them ranging from 1 to 9. [8 people, 8 digits] You'll need these to open sets of numbered doors [up to three people can scan their bracelet to a certain door, the digital root of their combined bracelet numbers must match the number on the door however for it to open]. So to open door [4] you could have the people with bracelet [3, 9, 1]. As 3+9+1 = 13. 3+1=4, would work. Still with me? The game explains it far better than I do :lol:

And so your bracelet can be used to help [or betray] the various people around you.

And yes you're giving the choice who will go through which door. Resulting in multiple endings of course.

As the game progresses, you slowly uncover secret after secret, plottwist after plottwist, and as the people around you get more desperate by the minute [after 9 hours, you'll all die] the game forces you to ask yourself who you can trust and who you should definitely not.

The main goal is getting to door number 9.

Amazing stuff if you're a thriller/adventure fan. Look it up.

999 had some really mature themes and quite possibly the most scariest, twisted and mindblowing ending you'll ever see in a game. [it has 6 endings]

Ive played a couple missions as trevor now,Love him,actually I love all the characters.And Im very glad we have planes!So far,im absolutely loving this game! :D

I'm assuming you are a fan of Trevor's friend Wade, the Juggalo?

I actually felt bad for Wade.

Until Trevor "purchases" a specific building.

I ain't saying anymore.

Sounds cool.I dont really play adventure games though.If u dont mind me asking,how is your bf?

He's fine. Completely focused on his studies right now.

Thanks for asking, Mister Monkey :)

Oh man, off-topic, but 999 was excellent! Really got me pulled in from start to finish. :D

on-topic

GTA V is finally mine! :twisted:

-Heather

beat it last night :D

great game, really stoked for GTA Online - and also all the DLC possibilities.

cool.Im far from beating it :lol:

yeah, just keep with it. Borderlands 2 really taught me how to grind out a storyline in less than a week. I saw you said you were having trouble with the plane parts - just take your time. Remember to pull up your landing gear (L joystick click) when taking off, and retract when landing. Also - L2 will slow you down, just as it is the "brake/reverse" in cars. When approaching the runway, use L2. Lastly, never use the joystick to steer, always steer with L1 & R1 - this will prevent you from losing your balance and having to constantly re-align yourself.

beat it last night :D

great game, really stoked for GTA Online - and also all the DLC possibilities.

cool.Im far from beating it :lol:

yeah, just keep with it. Borderlands 2 really taught me how to grind out a storyline in less than a week. I saw you said you were having trouble with the plane parts - just take your time. Remember to pull up your landing gear (L joystick click) when taking off, and retract when landing. Also - L2 will slow you down, just as it is the "brake/reverse" in cars. When approaching the runway, use L2. Lastly, never use the joystick to steer, always steer with L1 & R1 - this will prevent you from losing your balance and having to constantly re-align yourself.

alright,thanks :D

Just started a crew through the Rockstar Social Club. I didn't want to make it CoDZ related, as that's not my place to make that call - but it is in the same vein:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/cre ... zoologists

Bigfoot, Aliens - and more. Help us to discover THE TRUTH.

MSG me for an invite, or go ahead and apply :P Currently looking for all positions - "Commissioners", "Lieutenants", "Representatives", and "Muscle". Any position is available for promotion after worth has been proved ;)

GTA Online starts in a week! :mrgreen: