Grand Theft Auto

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Props to my Wife for pre-ordering the special edition & giving me it as a gift for fathers day.

She's not a fan of COD Zombies but must like crazed lunatics running around a city shooting, looting & many other obscenities.

Maybe she got me this so I stop playing zombies? She doesn't know what she's in for!!!

• Moderators

Props to my Wife for pre-ordering the special edition & giving me it as a gift for fathers day.

She's not a fan of COD Zombies but must like crazed lunatics running around a city shooting, looting & many other obscenities.

Maybe she got me this so I stop playing zombies? She doesn't know what she's in for!!!

Your wife is awesome.

I mean she must be considering that she is married to you. *UOTM-high-five*

I have pre ordered the special edition as well. (Hopefully I won't regret it like I do with BO2.)

Your wife is awesome.

I mean she must be considering that she is married to you. *UOTM-high-five*

I have pre ordered the special edition as well. (Hopefully I won't regret it like I do with BO2.)

Rockstar never disappoint!

I can assure that as a GTA fan. ;)

• Moderators

Rockstar never disappoint!

And what about the dlcs being xbox exclusives for a whole year? (if my memory serves me right)

That was pretty disapointing. :P

By the way: Does anybody else look forward to the booklet/game manual as much as I do.

They always made me giggle. ^.^

Does anyone know if this is going to be a day 1 digital DL on Xbox? I've heard it will be on PS3 but haven't seen any indication of it for Xbox.

I've got about £50.00 in credit on my Xbox (since MSP's have now died :cry: ) and its burning a hole in my virtual back pocket. :D

• Moderators

Does anyone know if this is going to be a day 1 digital DL on Xbox? I've heard it will be on PS3 but haven't seen any indication of it for Xbox.

You really want such a huge game on your hard drive?

I mean the 360 version will be on multiple discs. (If my memory serves me right.)

Oh and I just now noticed that GTA online won't be "online" until the first october. :(

• Moderators

Oh and I just now noticed that GTA online won't be "online" until the first october. :(

I'm gonna take the time to explore Los Santos, and use that experience online haha

R* probably thought something along the lines of:"If we release the singleplayer and the multiplayer at the same time people will probably die because they don't know what to play first. As in... their heads will explode." :lol:

Getting it on PS3 as well!

yay

Ehh, still on the fence about this one. I've never been a big fan of sandbox games, but this seems pretty neat so far.

You probably shouldn't get this then... I mean it won't be a sandbox game. It will be a "desert...game".

Ehh, still on the fence about this one. I've never been a big fan of sandbox games.

Booooo..... Get out!!! :lol:

There has been 3 COD: Zombies games since the last release of a Grand Theft Auto game!

They sure took their sweet time.

Only a week to go by the way.

• Moderators

It is,right? :D

Getting Pumped now.

(I can't believe you made this thread before BOII even came out)

Haha Me neither. Can you imagine how pumped I am? :lol:

By the way, Pinnaz GTA IV has two in-game TV channels wich are funny as hell.

You can literally sit there and watch it and it's better than actual TV.

Man, I wish I could get this game day 1 (as I had planned).

Stupid quarterly taxes.

I want to get it before Christmas. Too bad they haven't figured out how to make cross platform multiplayer possible... or, I should say, too bad they haven't even tried to figure it out.

• Moderators

Man, I wish I could get this game day 1 (as I had planned).

Stupid quarterly taxes.

I want to get it before Christmas. Too bad they haven't figured out how to make cross platform multiplayer possible... or, I should say, too bad they haven't even tried to figure it out.

There are people who get the game day -4. :(

Cross platform will never happen.

But hey: Less than 4 days to go. :3

So what will you guys be doing? Exploring and having fun? Or Story?

I tend to do the story in GTA first. Not only does it help you learn the map better, but it also provides you a stock of cash, weapons and ammunition, as well as opening all areas up.

Getting excited for Online. I've heard to save your money, you've got to go to an ATM. If you're killed with it on you, it becomes a drop. For anyone to collect. I can already tell people will be lurking at ATM's to kill anyone before they store there money. So it's going to be a fun challenge to decide when, where and how to go about it. Be wary CoDz players.