Grand Theft Auto

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked GTA V up on PS4 finally, after the relentless nagging of my friends got the better of me. Add me on there if you haven't already, however, I'll be spending a lot of time in the Handsome Collection, so I don't know how much I'll really play in the next few weeks.

@The Meh

What?

I'm kinda just trying to say that it's rather ironic that, at school, I have the Destiny thread blocked (Extreme Language Filter, if I remember correctly...), but not this thread, a thread about Grand Theft Auto, a thread about a game series under so much controversy over how bad it can be.

Really, REALLY, ironic, honestly.

@The Meh

Not to sound rude, but this is a site about CallofDutyZombies, this is merely a topic within that site.

Someone probably swore in the Destiny thread, hence why it's blocked.

For all those on 360, a new player has entered the realm of GTA Online. Add me if you haven't already. I've already seen @DeathBringerZen a few times.

Hey man. Yeah, I got your invites last night but was in the middle of doing a heist unfortunately. If you want to join up with us for some heisting later this evening I will be on. More than welcome to join us.

@DeathBringerZen, I literally invited you to a heist just as you signed off last night :P

I've been doing heists even before level 14 BTW. I think it just means I have to be Rank 14 to start my own heists. So I successfully completed the prison break heist and bought a 10 car apartment with the payload.

I literally invited you to a heist just as you signed off last night :P

I've been doing heists even before level 14 BTW. I think it just means I have to be Rank 14 to start my own heists. So I successfully completed the prison break heist and bought a 10 car apartment with the payload.

Ah... I assumed you needed to be 14 either way. My bad.

Well, hopefully we can get in on some tonight then. I have a group of 8 or so who all play so sometimes we have full groups but feel free to join any parties we are in when you are on. You will get into something eventually.

Yeah I wish I would've known about the bonus before. I could've talked my way into a pretty solid penny.

If you do all the heists in the correct order, you recieve a $1,000,000 bonus at the end of them. It's really easy to do as well. If you or @TheNathanNS need help hit me up. I will be on GTA this afternoon/evening.

@DeathBringerZen

No.

You get the $1,000,000 bonus if you do all the heists in order with the same crew. "Loyalty".

You get $10,000,000 if you do all the heists in order, with the same crew, on hard difficulty without dying once. "Criminal Mastermind".

However, technically speaking you do get a $500k bonus for all heists, regardless if you do them with friends, randoms, die, or not in order.

I'm currently at 0% on both of them, as I want to do all heists first to get a feel of them. Don't want to rush in head first.

Also, I'm free anytime. I have no plans for today or the next 2 weeks, except Wednesday and Thursday. 

No.

You get the $1,000,000 bonus if you do all the heists in order with the same crew. "Loyalty".

This can't be the case because I got my $1,000,000 bonus without meeting that requirment. I had @YdaJdiMstr® doing the first few heists with me before he dropped out and was replaced by @DougieBoy, then for the final heist we has another 2 people replace others and I still got it. The achievement was 'All in order'.

I will clear a space on my friends list and add you shortly and we can organise something at some stage.

All in Order: $1,000,000 bonus - Complete every heist, including setup missions, in order.

Loyalty: $1,000,000 bonus - Complete all heists with the same team of players.

http://uk.ign.com/wikis/gta-5/Heist_Challenges

Seems there is actually 2 seperate million dollar bonuses available. Guess I will be setting out to get that second mil soon. :D

Well, I'm screwed. lol

I've helped friends out with heists and setups (Null and void on Loyalty and Order) and died once. (Mastermind).

Well, I still have $12 mil. Yay.

All in Order: $1,000,000 bonus - Complete every heist, including setup missions, in order.

Seems there is actually 2 seperate million dollar bonuses available. Guess I will be setting out to get that second mil soon. :D

Well, I'm screwed. lol

I've helped friends out with heists and setups (Null and void on Loyalty and Order) and died once. (Mastermind).

Not necessarily. I done the heists several times out of order before finally doing them all in order and got it fine, same with a few friends. You can choose to do the bonus objectives anytime and still qualify.

Well, I'm screwed. lol

Not necessarily. I done the heists several times out of order before finally doing them all in order and got it fine, same with a few friends. You can choose to do the bonus objectives anytime and still qualify.

Nice.

Now, all I need is a good team then I can actually do it. lol