Grand Theft Auto

A warning to any GTA Online player.

Modders are BACK.

They are using something called VCAHaxClient, a mod menu that can do ANY of the following:

• Drop UFOs on you
  • Aimbot
  • DRAIN RP AND CASH
  • Take away ALL your weapons
  • Kick you from any session*
  • Teleport themselves/ALL players
  • FORCE any player to freeze/do animations
  • Kill you without doing anything
  • Explode all your cars
  • Spawn any object
  • Change your character model to that of an NPC
  • Spawn cars
  • Drop 2k ever second

*: Time for a story

The other day I was in a public session where I was driving around peacefully when a UFO dropped on me and another spawned shortly after (see pic below)

There was a guy near me, he had a 9k bounty and as you can expect, everyone was near him.

He was on a rooftop, however, he teleported to another rooftop, like those Nova 6 Crawlers from Kino.

He kept getting a TON of kills killing everyone (not me, I was in a tank after the UFO dropped on me) with a SINGLE sniper shot.

He then killed himself and as I was right next to his spawn, he quickly teleported.

Now, I went into an invite only session by myself.

2 minutes in "Players are voting for you to be kicked" when I was the ONLY person in my session. About 10 seconds later I was kicked from my own lobby and back into SP.

I then started up another session, where UFOs started to spawn again. Once again, I was alone in my lobby.

So, if you see a UFO near the strip club, LEAVE. Or just don't play GTA: O until R* fix this.

0_0.jpg

And another pic from 2 days ago (The UFOs from 2 days ago didn't harm me)

0_0.jpg

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea, since the UFOs spawned in my invite only session, I'm staying off the game until R* fix it.

I'm not risking any of my $3,000,000. or having any of my cars blown up.

My level doesn't matter too much, as I can be dropped 33 levels and it'll have no effect on me. 8)

Hey guys, I made a "DLC Car trial"

Only because (apparently) Online handling differs to SP.

It says it's a DM, but it really isn't it's a simple pick a car, go driving for 20 mins to see if you like it or not, or test out another car. (Hence no weapons or traffic)

If a car is no longer for sale, I will get rid of it from my trial.

Currently on version 1.1, where I removed the Roosevelt because it isn't purchasable anymore.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/aLEwi09qFEyCZDVr9o4unQ?platformId=1 (Xbox users)

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/aLEwi09qFEyCZDVr9o4unQ?platformId=2 (PS3 users)

If my job doesn't appear first, remember to set it to "Any Publisher" close tab and re-click link.

More of my jobs:

For anyone on PS3 whose interested, change the "1" at the end of the URL to a "2" and then it should change to PS3.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/N4bPtEPEekKBAHWh-8K93Q?platformId=1 (Families vs Ballas, capture) (OT: Odd, no ones played it, 1 dislike and a rating of 33%? where is the math in that?)

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/8cdr3MWXekqtyBX-n6xBNQ?platformId=1 (FIB, Deathmatch) Not really a DM again, but it's set inside the burnt out FIB building. Pistols only, unless you want pure chaos)

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/SdhhaRELAEu-TRv_fwBnTg?platformId=1 (The Big Game, deathmatch) Inspired by "The Big Game" from Bully, this deathmatch involves throwing grenades at your opponents in the rainy night. Or beat them up with baseball bats and crowbars. Your choice.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/7XN1-mgzU0KMBNwsTlOgtA?platformId=1 (GTA SA Landmarks, race) Race from Grove Street to Mt Chilliad. (With a decent sized lobby, it has a good payout and RP bonus, quite a difficult race as the first 3/4 of it are on road, the last 1/4 isn't.... (Adder is quite good for this race, imo) About 7 mins to do in super class.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/N2TNY0P1dkOyzOmpe3LAjw?platformId=1 (Safehouse Race, race) Race from Franklin's first safehouse to Trevor's strip club, to Floyd's apartment to Michael's house to Franklin's mansion to Trevor's trailer, my first creation, takes about 7 mins. Motorbikes only.

Und here are my jobs!

Free ammo job for when you need some ammo for free. Carries over to free roam, so that's cool.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/EaSIFsuLFUOW21iQPRxRug?platformId=2

A Pacific Lack of Standards (Capture)

Fed up with the paycheck delays, your crew and another crew coincidentally take the less than moral route. Take the cash in the bank before the other team does while avoiding arrest.

Rebel's Playground (Race)
Cause a little deconstruction at the Redwood Lights Track and onward. We're not sure that Hank would have done it THIS way, though.

Families 4 Life (TDM)
Grove Street. Home. Take the hood back in this Team Deathmatch.

• Moderators

I am really surprised and disappointed we don't have any proper DLC or Heists yet. I don't want to hang on Rockstar because they're a great company, but seriously... :/

The game is not even a year old, Rissole.

And making a proper story DLC takes a lot more time than your ordinary map packs.

Not to mention that we got so much for free by now.

I do agree with you on the topic of Heists though.

The reason heists keep getting delayed is because of those fuckers who use mods.

December: DNS modding, everyone became filthy rich and R* had to patch EVERYONE's account.

May: Some fucker uploads his mod menu for the PS3 and Xbox, which means pricks can now spawn UFOs and take away your money etc.

One thing that makes me sick is when people expect R* to release something when they're busy finding these exploits and ensuring they never happen again.

Sorry, I don't usually go on rants like that. Before today I didn't even care. I was just in the "it's released when its released" group.

The free updates are nice, but it's not really any fleshy content. I just thought they'd would've said something about SP DLC. Undead Nightmare came out five months after RDR according to Wikipedia. I know that's not something to go on, because TLAD came out like 10 months after GTA IV, even longer for PC and PS3. I just sort of expected some announcement by now other than Coming Soon over and over.

The reason heists keep getting delayed is because of those fuckers who use mods.

December: DNS modding, everyone became filthy rich and R* had to patch EVERYONE's account.

May: Some fucker uploads his mod menu for the PS3 and Xbox, which means pricks can now spawn UFOs and take away your money etc.

One thing that makes me sick is when people expect R* to release something when they're busy finding these exploits and ensuring they never happen again.

I'll have to respectfully disagree there. R* isn't a 3-man indie studio. Judging by the over 30-minute long credits, they got a lot of people working there. I'll admit, the modding crap probably slows progress a bit, but  it's been nearly a year and a game centered around heists doesn't even have heists in its multiplayer component. 

I've come to terms with it though. At this point in time, there's no way that Heists will ever meet our overblown expectations, so I just chill in Story Mode and only play Crew Sessions with one of those no kill/custom events groups.

GTA V PATCH 1.14 + I'M NOT A HIPSTER DLC

New Additions

• Six vehicles have been added to southernsanandreassuperautos.com: Benefactor Glendale, Benefactor Panto, Declasse Rhapsody, Lampadati Pigalle, Vapid Blade, Vulcar Warrener
  • Ten existing GTA5 vehicles have been added to southernsanandreassuperautos.com. These include single player characters’ vehicles: Albany Primo, BF Surfer, Bravado Buffalo, Bravado Buffalo S (Franklin’s), Bravado Youga, Cheval Picador, Dundreary Regina, Karin Rebel (clean version), Nagasaki Hot Rod Blazer (Trevor’s), Obey Tailgater (Michael’s)
  • One new Premium vehicle has been added to warstock-cache-and-carry.com. This is a Rank-locked vehicle that unlocks at Rank 100: Benefactor Dubsta 6x6.
  • Two new paint colors have been added to the Mod Shop in the ‘Metals’ category. They unlock at Rank 100: Pure Gold, Brushed Gold.
  • A Pure Black window tint has been added to Mod Shops.
  • Brown and pink tire smoke colors have been added.
  • Two weapons have been added to Ammu-Nation: Antique Cavalry Dagger & Vintage Pistol.
  • Four new jazzy vehicle horns have been added to the Mod Shops, including one which loops and speeds up / slows down as you drive.
  • Over 170 new clothing items, including new outfits, have been added to clothes stores for both Male and Female characters in GTA Online.
  • Four new hairstyles have been added to the barber shop.
  • 10 new beards have been added for Male characters.
  • Eight new animal-inspired masks (four styles with two color variants of each) for both male and female characters have been added to Vespucci Movie Masks.
  • 49 new tattoos have been added to the Tattoo Parlors for both Male and Female characters.
  • Eight new individual player celebrations have been added. Seven of these can also be used as actions in-game via the Interaction Menu.
  • Four new paired Celebration animations have been added.

All Changes

• The Mugger now drops at least as much cash as they have stolen from the character.
  • Help text has been added to assist players in where to go when they want to pay off a fee for a Personal Vehicle that has been impounded.
  • Unlocks in Ammu-Nation now have explanatory text to define how they are each unlocked.
  • Information regarding player stats in coronas has been changed to show win/loss before the player’s name.
  • An ‘Exit’ option has been added to the Mugger menu.
  • Non-personal vehicles will now spawn near the player once they have completed a Mission.
  • Bonus Job Points for being the Most Valuable Player in a Deathmatch are now shown in the celebration screen.
  • On the Next Job Voting Screen, players who vote for Freemode are pushed out immediately when everyone else refreshes.
  • The Replay and Refresh options are now taken into consideration for a majority vote. This fixed an issue where the Next Job Voting Screen was not progressing despite a majority of votes being cast.
  • The default celebration animation has been changed to Salute. This animation may also play when a selected winning celebration cannot play.
  • Contact Missions will now display the contact’s name next to the Job title in the lobby.
  • The “Created By” field of the Next Job Voting Screen now shows if a job was created by a player on a different platform by displaying a Social Club nickname logo.
  • Next Job Voting Screen now shows job sub-types (Land Race / Air Race / Sea Race etc.).
  • The Friendly Lock On option from the Interaction Menu is no longer available when the player is on a Job.
  • Quick GPS has been re-ordered so that the Clothes Store and the Mod Shop are at the end of the list.
  • The crew challenge celebration screen now shows the amount of money the player has earned, rather than the amount of money the team has earned.
  • Players are now able to bookmark Jobs whilst in a Playlist from the Pause menu.
  • Player names are now shown on Celebration Screens.
  • Players are now limited to successfully completing 4 Crew Challenges per real world day. Players may attempt as many as they like until they reach this cap.
  • Invites to Missions that the player hasn’t yet played will now display “Mission – New” in the feed.
  • A small tick has been added to the first screen in a corona and to the Job details panel on the main map if a player has played a Job before.
  • The level of difficulty is now displayed when pressing D-pad down when playing Missions.
  • Fixed an issue where players were being awarded in-game R* Verified T-shirts for verified content when they had not had any content verified.
  • Fixed an issue where players could be spawned in the wrong location when leaving an apartment they owned.
  • Personal Vehicles no longer spawn at the wrong location when players leave the Eclipse properties.
  • Fixed an issue where players who had purchased a Parachute could lose it when transitioning.
  • Fixed an issue where character stats could increase when using the Friend Spectate option.
  • Fixed an issue where players could potentially create a new character over their existing characters if they signed in and out of the PSN when on an idle-kick screen.
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible for the Online TV Helicopter in GTA Races to be targeted by Lazers / Buzzards.
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible for Crew smoke trails that have been paid for and opened, to remain locked in Ammu-Nation.
  • Fixed an issue where there was inconsistency between Social Club and the game itself in terms of limits placed on bookmarked Jobs. An upper limit of 1000 has now been set to the amount of Jobs a player may bookmark.
  • Fixed an issue where a player who selected to bookmark a Job was not able to observe it becoming bookmarked in-game.
  • Fixed an issue where Lester’s ability “Cops Turn Blind Eye” could occasionally not last long enough.
  • Fixed an issue where players were occasionally unable to Quick match into LTS Jobs.
  • Fixed an issue where players could become stuck if a large number of players attempted to move from an Apartment to a Garage at the same time. Only one player can now interact with the lift at a time.
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible for a player to become stuck after accepting an invite from remote player.
  • Fixed issues where incorrect Alert screens could be shown.
  • World Records are now correctly awarded to Rally teammates.
  • Fixed an issue where overtakes were being awarded despite no overtakes occurring.
  • Fixed an issue where Helicopters could behave strangely during Missions when moving near buildings.
  • Fixed multiple issues involving accepting invites while in the Xbox Store.
  • Fixed an issue where a player would not be able to add anymore bookmarked jobs if they reached the limit, deleted jobs, and then attempted to add more.
  • Fixed an issue where Adders were missing a texture on the rear of the car.
  • Fixed an issue where when players ordered a Rat-Loader they would arrive with no truck bed and have no collision.
  • Fixed an issue where Akuma motorbikes could be delivered without a fender or a windscreen.
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible for players to become trapped in Apartments that they had just purchased.
  • Fixed an issue where some Jobs were not being ticked off as completed after being fully completed.
  • Fixed a rare issue where players could respawn in a LTS match.
  • Fixed an issue where cars would spawn outside of a Garage when a player spawned into their Apartment.
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible for a player’s mental state to rise when killing themselves by falling from height, or by destroying their own Personal Vehicle.
  • Fixed an issue where the Infernus could not be bought with a stock spoiler.
  • Fixed an issue where DLC weapons were sometimes going missing after completing Jobs.
  • Fixed an issue where players who were the last remaining player in a Playlist with an active spectator gained a Bad Sport increase if they quit out.
  • Fixed an issue where glasses frames could clip through helmet visors.
  • Fixed an issue where players could become stuck during the GTA Online tutorial if they entered the Online Store during a cutscene.
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible for a player to become stuck in skycam if they accepted an invite to a UGC Race as the timer ended.
  • Fixed an issue where if players were killed or DNF in an active Job they would appear visible to players who they then chose to spectate.
  • Fixed an issue where vehicles that were being delivered by the Mechanic were not being picked up by the iFruit app in Mod Shops.
  • Fixed an issue where if a player joined and then backed out of a Mission whilst in the Dump vehicle, they could respawn within the vehicle’s wheel.

I'm gonna copy and paste a embarrassing story from yesterday that happened to me on GTA V. which I posted on Reddit.

Ugh, time to share a embarrassing story from yesterday.

TL;DR I was hit on by a Scottish Squeaker!! My Reddit name is the same as my Gamertag so that indicates my gender ffs.

He sounded about 11 as well.

He spoke English too so no idea why he started hitting on me.

I was minding my own buisness when I saw a white dot drive past me, he did a U turn and pulled up next to me, gets out and says in the squeakest Scottish accent "You're very pretty"

I didn't have my mic in at the time so I was like "0_0".

He then tells me to get in his car so we can go somewhere, at this point, I'm somewhat creeped out and legged it to my car and drove away.

He followed me! He kept asking me "Where I was going" and followed me for 5 fucking minutes and wouldn't shut up. At this point, I could clearly see he was going to follow me no matter where I go, so I plugged in my mic and told him to piss off and leave me alone.

However, someone else in the lobby was being griefed and he was too far away to see the speaker icon next to my GT. So I give up and leave.

(Also for anyone wondering why my character is a girl, it's because I created her when the Cloud was deleting everyone's characters so I assumed she would get deleted too, seeing as my last 2 characters did, she never, fast foward 8 months, level 165, so she stays.)

My friends think the situation is fucking hilarious. I think it's hilarious and creepy. 0_0

I really hope @AndyMark2 never goes offline again. I never want to be in a public session in game chat again.

Edited by TheNathanNS

INDEPENDENCE DAY DLC

New Content

• Two new vehicles with permanent American Flag livery have been added.
  • Vapid “The Liberator” - An off-road truck, available from the Warstock site. This vehicle is not moddable and is accessed via Pegasus. 
  • Western Sovereign - This motorcycle is available from San Andreas Super Autos. 

Independence Day Special Content: Available for purchase for a limited time only (See details). 

• Over 40 new Independence holiday-themed clothing items, including outfits, have been added to clothes stores for both male and female characters in GTA Online. 
  • Two new weapons have been added to Ammu-Nation: Fireworks Launcher and Musket.
  • Four types of Fireworks can now be purchased from Ammu-Nation. They each come in 3 colors, red, white and blue. 
  • A new Parachute Smoke color has been added to Ammu-Nation. The color automatically alternates between, red, white and blue: Patriot Parachute Smoke.
  • A new tire smoke color has been added to the Mod Shops. This also alternates between, red, white and blue: Patriot Tire Smoke.
  • 12 new animal masks have been added to Vespucci Movie Masks. There are 6 styles, each with 2 color variations. 
  • Four new horns have been added to the Mod Shop. Each horn is part of the Star Spangled Banner song. 
  • A new Mullet hairstyle has been added for both male and female characters. 
  • Stars n Stripes Face Paint added to Barber Shop and Salon.

New Features and Updates

• The ability to place and set off fireworks has been added to the Interaction Menu. Players can purchase 4 different types from Ammu-Nation and then access them in their inventory. The fireworks are available for a limited time to celebrate the holiday period.
  • Seven new medium and low end Countryside Apartments have been added to the Dynasty 8 website. 
  • Players are now able to ride on the ‘The Leviathan’ rollercoaster and ‘The Ferris Whale’ on Del Perro Pier.
  • On Call mode has been added to the ‘Quick Job’ option in the phone. Players are now able to continue playing in Freemode whilst they are queued up for a Quick Join invite.
  • If a player buys a tattoo and then removes it they will only be charged $100 to re-apply instead of the full tattoo cost.
  • Players will now receive an increased cash bonus for completing a Survival, bringing up the total amount that can be earned. 
  • A player’s Mental State will no longer increase when killing hostile mercenaries. Also, the increase rate for killing Cops who are chasing the player as a result of being wanted has been reduced. 
  • Mental state will no longer increase for killing players who have a Bounty on their head or for a player defending themselves when they have a Bounty on them. 
  • Added the ‘Forced Weapon’ option to coronas for Versus and Last Team Standing Missions 
  • Players on LTS are now only able to hear their teammates, bringing them into line with VS and Capture Missions. 
  • Job entrance fees are now payable when starting a Versus Mission, in order to bring it into line with LTS and Capture Missions. 
  • The Head to Head and Challenge wager is now taken from the player’s wallet and bank. 
  • The time limit on the Team Selection screen has been increased to 1 minute.

Miscellaneous Fixes

• Fixed an issue where it was possible for a player’s car to disappear if they left it at the start of a GTA Race. 
  • Fixed an issue where the Armored Truck would occasionally not drop any Cash. 
  • Fixed an issue where Crew tire smoke would not apply correctly. 
  • Help text is now displayed in the corona if a player attempts to play an animation which cannot be played due to masks / head gear the player is wearing. 
  • Fixed an issue where splash damage from explosions would apply full damage regardless of distance from the explosion. 
  • Fixed an issue where players could become stuck entering their garage if they had requested a vehicle from their Mechanic while another player was in their garage. 
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible for player characters to spawn in Fort Zancudo. 
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible for planes to respawn with their landing gear down in vehicle Deathmatches. 
  • Fixed an issue where players could spawn with a 4-star Wanted Level if they were killed by Cops in the Impound. 
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible for a player to become stuck moving to the Leaderboard after completing an Air Race. 
  • Fixed an issue where split times would occasionally work incorrectly during the tutorial Race. 
  • Fixed an issue where incorrect scores could show briefly at the start of a Team Deathmatch. 
  • Fixed an issue where players could spawn inside of, and stand in, vehicles. 
  • Fixed an issue where a player could receive a misleading Alert screen when attempting to access GTA Online when the Cloud was down. 
  • Fixed an issue where players attempting to join a Contact Mission would become stuck when too many players were invited. 
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible for players to fall through the world if they entered the PlayStation store whilst in their apartment. 
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible for players to become stuck in their apartments if a friend buzzed for entry and then entered the Pause menu. 
  • Fixed an issue where players could become stuck under the map when accepting a cross-session invite. 
  • Fixed an issue where players could occasionally be unable to steal High Priority Vehicles from one another after upgrading it. 
  • Fixed an issue where players were able to enter their garages with NPCs in their vehicles. 
  • Fixed an issue where players were unable to send text messages with Chinese characters using their cellphones. 
  • Fixed an issue where players were able to trap other players in their Personal Vehicles. 
  • Fixed an issue where the radar could flash up on screen at the start of a Job. 
  • Fixed an issue where the Rank bar could occasionally show up very briefly during transitions.

Exploit Fixes

• Fixed an exploit where players could spawn UFOs in public sessions. 
  • Fixed various exploits where players were able to duplicate vehicles. 
  • Fixed an exploit where players were able to respawn in their garages after committing suicide. 
  • Fixed an exploit where players could get all Barber services for free. 
  • Fixed an exploit that allowed players to go off-radar. 
  • Fixed an exploit that allowed players to become invincible. 
  • Fixed an exploit where players were able to drive inside their garages.

Also a list I made about the DLC contents

http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/comments/29jw5g/independence_day_dlc_contents_list/

So American haha.

Yeah I have to save some big bucks as well. Gonna grab the limited time stuff first. Not sure if I want the vehicles, will have to give them a look. Right now the Canis Mesa is the next thing I want. Also possibly interested in the Glendale Big Smokes car.