Grand Theft Auto

I enjoy it, but I wish you were able to buy more Garages, and add more things to do because sometimes I can't find any matches, or have anybody else to play and do stupid shit with, and I also wish there was a goof off mode that allowed you to not be able to lose money (unless you buy things) and turn off cops, and that replacing vehicle is free for that mode (but only if the car is destroyed in that session to avoid people getting free cars back)

And I want Heist to come out soon, and not be a payed thing or else I'm going to be pissed that after showing it off in trailers, I have to pay for it.

Regards Yellow-card8

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New valentines DLC.

actual_1391814603_11-02.jpg

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52186/Coming-this-Friday-The-GTA-Online-Valentine-s-Day-Massacr

The Valentine’s Day Massacre Special, the latest free update to GTA Online that’s coming this Friday features a variety of fun Valentine's themed extras for Story Mode and GTA Online.

NEW WEAPON: GUSENBERG SWEEPER
Nothing says “I love you” quite like the warm wooden grip and cold steel barrel of a Gusenberg Sweeper machine gun. Get it from any Ammu-Nation location in GTA Online (in Story Mode, the Sweeper is automatically deposited into each character's weapon inventory with two full clips and additional ammo can be purchased at Ammu-Nation).

NEW VEHICLE: ALBANY ROOSEVELT
Paint the town red in the classically-inspired Albany Roosevelt. This armored 1920s limousine is perfect for gangsters and their molls. To properly run amok with the new Roosevelt, get in the driver’s seat and let your friends or Crewmates hang off the side, firing and taking out your rivals as you pass them by. The Roosevelt can be accessed from any garage property in Story Mode and is available in GTA Online from the legendarymotorsport.net in-game website.

NEW ATTIRE
Dress to the nines in a host of new double breasted suits and 1920s flapper dresses, or bare it all in sexy undergarments while going incognito with a selection of new masquerade masks. There are also new novelty t-shirts, hats and more available in stores throughout Los Santos, plus a new Flapper Bob hairstyle exclusively for the ladies.

10 NEW JOBS
The Valentine’s Day Massacre also includes 10 new Jobs scattered like the remnants of a broken heart throughout the world of GTA Online, including Deathmatches, a new Parachute Jump and new land, sea and cycling Races.

Everything in the Valentine’s Day Massacre Special will be available for a limited time starting this Friday, but once acquired you will be able to keep them in your inventory for good. We will also have more information soon for other forthcoming GTA Online content updates including the Dangerous Business Pack, Online Heists, an expansion to the Creator tool and lots more. 

Rissole, I think that it has to deal with attitude. GTA has always been a game I never took seriously. I just lightheartedly go around and blow stuff up. Leveling? Bah! Who cares about that nonsense? We never needed leveling back in the old games! Now get off my lawn! (kidding). I just goof off in multiplayer most of the time. Like the other day I got a cargobob, dumped a jet ski on a guy. Another time I picked a guy up, put him on a building, and flew off. Another time I got in an ambulance with a stranger and we just went around shooting cops. To be honest, I have the most fun with the mic-less guys. Sure many people are jerks and shoot on sight. But if you DON'T shoot on sight, you'll be surprised to see that there is a good fraction of people who will also not shoot back. And if you two don't shoot each other, then it is usually fun times.

Heh, Rank 60 and I just want to kill myself while playing this. My friends don't play this, and it's very annoying and boring to rank up when you get hardly any RP. Once I get Rank 100, I'm done till Free DLC's or Heists. Story Mode is still great though.

I personally hate it when you're minding your own business then some prick comes and kills you for a laugh.

Then kills you again and again and again.

I hope a future update adds friendly lobbies like Red Dead had.

I switch between Black Ops 2 and GTA V

Usually start with a round or two of Origins, then put GTA V in and go online.

Either start a quick race and hope its not one of the ones that gets chosen frequently, or pick a mission from my phone, or muck about in free roam.

Tried the Race Creator the other day too. Its pretty good.

I'll probable give online another go now that there is a few pieces of new content, I am still slowly working towards level 100 for all achevments

But I am really hoping that they can improve on the online system, I feel that the world is great and there are some really fun missions but they have not given enough content that is easy to access to keep most people playing.

I am hoping a future update or DLC can radically change how the "Job" system works if you just want to play with friends without paying for ammo or needing levels and maybe they will even bring back some of the classic GTA4 jobs.

Anyone getting the Roosevelt? Looks cool, but it's not for me.

I realised today that without the hacked millions people randomly give you, you're a lot more careful and cautious. I had about $400k, spent it on restoring a new Sabre (ugh my favourite car, but it glitched. Mechanic lists it as Destroyed (so it would have a Tracker and Insurance, otherwise the mechanic wouldn't list it) but Mors Mutual didn't pick up because it wasn't there) and a Buffalo. Buying all available clothes (not much, I went on a spree with the hacked money), I have just under 200k.

It's scary to not have that much, but reinvigorating the game again for me. I'm being careful and cautious, and saving up the cashola again.

Yeah, haven't played in while and will try that. Also, are those missions unlocked in certain level?

Regards Yellow-card8

Base invaders is unlocked at level 27, Rooftop Rumble isn't available until you hit the 80's I believe :/

On the topic of radio stations - apparently Kavinski was supposed to host an electronic show, it was announced when all the stations were announced early - and yet we heard nothing of it.  The electronic station sucks now.

I'm fairly confident that Rockstar can and will implement new radio stations, if either free or as a micro-DLC purchase.  One thing I always thought would be cool is if you were wearing the headphones, you could actually listen to music while walking/running/shooting about.  Kind of lame that the headphones are just cosmetic.