Bus Driver

ARAS

Yeah I haven't posted in awhile so bear with me.

The bus driver is obviously a robot but still is mysterious. Also a guy from Treyarch (I can't remember who) posted that you shouldn't make the driver angry. I think that if you shoot him, he gets angry and reacts like George Romero. He probably just leaves everyone behind and if you're in the bus then you either get thrown off, he drives crazily until you are thrown off, or gets up and chases you like Romero. Those are my thoughts. Please share you're ideas.

The letters on the diner sign say "North Highway Diner," but only 6 letters light up, making it say "Now Die." I think it's kinda interesting. Unrelated to the topic above.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James C Burns aka The voice of Frank Woods BOI & II said that you don't want to piss him off.

Maybe if you shoot at him he will just drive off.

I sense Richtofen's hand in the creation of the bus to be honest, so who knows what secrets it has.

Some people are saying that James possibly is the voice of the bus driver.

Thats cool & all, but I was really set on playing a flash back to a time when Woods was involved in zombies (The 115 Tattoo).

Guess we'll find out shortly.

Regards, Alpha.

Maybe if you shoot the bus driver, that it just gets destroyed? That means that you cannot use the bus anymore, and you just screwed yourself over. Then again, he doesn't really get "pissed". Honestly, I don't know what else to think of this; I guess we'll just find out on release night :twisted: :twisted:

Maybe if you shoot the bus driver, that it just gets destroyed? That means that you cannot use the bus anymore, and you just screwed yourself over. Then again, he doesn't really get "pissed". Honestly, I don't know what else to think of this; I guess we'll just find out on release night :twisted: :twisted:

I can't see that happening, mate. It seems like it would be too easy to accidentally shoot him. If the bus gets destroyed so suddenly then what's the point to TranZit?

I think that if the driver is shot while moving, the bus will suddenly stop and the doors would open, essentially making the zombies that are chasing the bus to enter very easily. The driver would have a cooldown time before he starts going again.

I still think that Burns was referring to the ZOMBIES not wanting to piss the driver off, seeing as he said this right as the bus steamrolled a group of zombies. Maybe he's implying that the bus can hit players...?

Also, since Woods was mentioned somewhere in this thread, I wouldn't be surprised to see Woods featured in a zombies maps. The 115 tattoo was a hint, along with the fact that Burns loves zombies. And he also made that comment about him telling the zombies devs "guys, you gotta put Woods in the zombies levels". I'm hoping that we might see him in a bonus map that we get for completing the campaing - like "Five" in BO1.

I still think that Burns was referring to the ZOMBIES not wanting to piss the driver off, seeing as he said this right as the bus steamrolled a group of zombies. Maybe he's implying that the bus can hit players...?

Also, since Woods was mentioned somewhere in this thread, I wouldn't be surprised to see Woods featured in a zombies maps. The 115 tattoo was a hint, along with the fact that Burns loves zombies. And he also made that comment about him telling the zombies devs "guys, you gotta put Woods in the zombies levels". I'm hoping that we might see him in a bonus map that we get for completing the campaing - like "Five" in BO1.

Man that would be awesome. Play a solo map as Woods in a zombified version of Hanoi.