RE: Leaked Gameplay - STAY AWAY

How the hell did it get loose?

Heads need to roll.

Regards, Alpha.

+5

Since the leaker has the hardened edition it would be cool to see some nuketown zombies, but from what you guys have said, I probably wouldn't be able to make anything out on a crappy cellphone video camera anyways.

Guess I'll just have to wait and watch syndicate play it in two weeks.

Why? There's so many better Youtube users out there. Like Tom852 or way2g00 or Superhands or ChopperNator or...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the hell did it get loose?

Heads need to roll.

Regards, Alpha.

+5

Since the leaker has the hardened edition it would be cool to see some nuketown zombies, but from what you guys have said, I probably wouldn't be able to make anything out on a crappy cellphone video camera anyways.

Guess I'll just have to wait and watch syndicate play it in two weeks.

Why? There's so many better Youtube users out there. Like Tom852 or way2g00 or Superhands or ChopperNator or FLAMMENWERFER

Awww thanks MMX :) hahah sorry I couldn't resist.

I agree, though, Syndicate is highly over rated. And that's from a player POV, not a Youtuber POV.

I feared this discussion would spiral downwards.

P.s To those people doubting the 'popular' youtubers getting the game early.... 'MrRoflWaffles' is openly saying he was getting the game in advance of the release date.

I'll link because I'm too lazy to embed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQCi1z7G ... e=g-high-u

No more needs to be said on this now; topic over.

When trying to support Nixon having done nothing wrong, I cited a source... from Nixon. See if you get the analogy.

I feared this discussion would spiral downwards.

P.s To those people doubting the 'popular' youtubers getting the game early.... 'MrRoflWaffles' is openly saying he was getting the game in advance of the release date.

I'll link because I'm too lazy to embed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQCi1z7G ... e=g-high-u

No more needs to be said on this now; topic over.

When trying to support Nixon having done nothing wrong, I cited a source... from Nixon. See if you get the analogy.

I follow your slight tautological analogy, but I fail to understand; nor as I believe, do you.. Topic was over anyway, this thread is getting unnecessary posts. Anything constructive and on topic is welcomed back.