RE: Leaked Gameplay - STAY AWAY

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man! i saw the video, i cant believe aliens are in it! even hitler and saddam are shooting zombies up! :lol:

Can i haz troll?

Im gonna wait these 12 days left. I hate saying that. Since i have always spoiled my self weeks before launch but this time... IM NOT!

Thanks treyarch/CODZ.com for proving me with enough sufficient information to feed my hunger..

I shall wait.. in dedication to 3arc! Thanks.

the countdown starts NOW! http://www.blackops2countdown.com/index.html

In the end it's a crappy cell phone video from someone who doesn't know how to play zombies. At least it's not 720p gameplay of a CoDZ member or something. I hope 3arc isn't humiliated, they did an amazing job of keeping the leaks on tap (no pun intended). I cannot wait for the 13th - got my capture device ready, going to make an unboxing video of the CE, then slaughter some freak bags and put it on the you tubes. I'll have an open lobby all week so if anyone wants to make a video on an EE they found, do some commentaries or whatever hit up your old pal l GRILL l on Xbox.

Just thought I'd warn you, you CAN'T post Tranzit videos on YouTube until November 14th 12:01 am local time.

Survival, Grief and Nuketown Zombies videos are fine, but Tranzit videos can not be posted until that time.

Thanks for this, Liam.

Heard it from RadAustin too, didn't he also mention that the Survival, Grief, and Nuketown zombies videos cannot be posted until 4am Eastern Standard time, Nov. 13th? That might have been specific to Machinima directors but I wasn't sure.

Survival, Grief and Nuketown Zombies videos can be uploaded at 12:01am (local time) on November 13th

Alot of high grossing youtubers are also getting the game early. So avoid them until release day for this reason as well!

Not true, and in fact, illegal. I would still avoid them though. Many (not all) just want attention and will thus show the leaks.

Also tom, re-read above ^.

It's well known that many youtubers got there hands on both MW3 and Bops-1 early. I know its probably just rumour though, as its hard to believe anything at all, due to the amount of utter tosh that circulates.

Yeah thanks MurderMachineX, I skipped over some of the comments, its already been pointed out about the upload dates... I must be blind sorry!

Alot of high grossing youtubers are also getting the game early. So avoid them until release day for this reason as well!

Not true, and in fact, illegal. I would still avoid them though. Many (not all) just want attention and will thus show the leaks.

Also tom, re-read above ^.

It's well known that many youtubers got there hands on both MW3 and Bops-1 early. I know its probably just rumour though, as its hard to believe anything at all, due to the amount of utter tosh that circulates.

Yeah thanks MurderMachineX, I skipped over some of the comments, its already been pointed out about the upload dates... I must be blind sorry!

I've never heard of that. I don't think those people get any special treatment. They have dozens of mindless fans. Not all of their fans are mindless. But they do have a LOT of mindless ones. And the mindless fans will put them up on pedestals and spread rumors like that. I've looked at the youtube income agreement, or whatever it is called. Posting videos of video gameplay breaches the copyright rules. If they are getting any money, it is by very definition, illegal.

Btw, MixMasterNut, you said you saw it. : / Did it at least satiate you? Just hoping it may have spurred you more into Zombies.

Btw, MixMasterNut, you said you saw it. : / Did it at least satiate you? Just hoping it may have spurred you more into Zombies.

I'll try to offer my opinion without offering any spoilers...

I don't feel like I saw everything, or enough to make a full opinion on the game yet. But from the 12 min of low quality footage I saw, I still have fears that the game is going to feel more like brand new BO zombies maps, than it will as a full upgrade / new game from the last.

On a positive note, the buildables are becoming more interesting to me. I love a good scavenger hunt in zombies. You know, like how in Five you had to find the part to the trap in the basement, and then turn on the power, before you could activate the electricity trap back up in the start room. It's kinda like that, but much more elaborate (which I like).

I feel the video is almost trayarch sanctioned, its not a true mega spoiler with easter eggs or hard to do stuff. Doesnt show any new perks or weapons. Only some game modes and basic gameplay. There are a few interesting spoilers and i also share mixmasternut's thoughts. I just hope the slovenia kid has sold it for enough money to get a good camera for future leaks...

If i worked for treyarch and was responsible for trailers and so on, 2/3rds of these images would've been released long ago.

I understand your point, but I have to be honest. I think, it's not that bad to see that little spoiler on YT.

I mean, even the trailers are in some way a spoiler. Since the leaked videos don't show all maps, all strategies, all story and everything, I think those vids do not give significantly more information like a trailer does.

What I saw was, that ** and ** is back, so what? Who didn't expect that? OK, two three (four+) more things were in, but it will not affect my first time surprise, when I play the game by myself. I anyway expected what I saw in those vids.

Regardless, it is still a leak. Justification is not only unnecessary but frivolous. Treyarch decided what we are going to see. To change that is humiliating them. Imagine winning an essay contest and planning to show your parents. You told them the title beforehand to give them a taste before you actually showed it to them. When you do show it, you come to find your friend already told them your introduction. They shrugged it off; it didn't tell them anything the title already didn't. But you had worded it carefully to give a "wow" effect like an effective introduction should. Now when you read it they just nod and say "It's nice."

• Moderators

Regardless, it is still a leak. Justification is not only unnecessary but frivolous. Treyarch decided what we are going to see. To change that is humiliating them. Imagine winning an essay contest and planning to show your parents. You told them the title beforehand to give them a taste before you actually showed it to them. When you do show it, you come to find your friend already told them your introduction. They shrugged it off; it didn't tell them anything the title already didn't. But you had worded it carefully to give a "wow" effect like an effective introduction should. Now when you read it they just nod and say "It's nice."

This.

I'd like to give you brains. ^.^

I understand your point, but I have to be honest. I think, it's not that bad to see that little spoiler on YT.

I mean, even the trailers are in some way a spoiler. Since the leaked videos don't show all maps, all strategies, all story and everything, I think those vids do not give significantly more information like a trailer does.

What I saw was, that ** and ** is back, so what? Who didn't expect that? OK, two three (four+) more things were in, but it will not affect my first time surprise, when I play the game by myself. I anyway expected t saw in those vids.

..I don't think trailer is a spoiler...just like I don't go to cinema watch a random movie.. I first browse trailers and then I decide what movie I will go to see...

..if treyarch osted that video i would watch it..but this is recorded using mobile phone...plus it wasn't meant to be out yet..just like i don't watch movies recorded in cinema with cam I won't watch this either...peace... :)

This makes for a VERY interesting scenario & story. The company in question shouldn't have given the game to the customer BUT then it is the customers responsibility to give the game back when the release date isn't for another few weeks. You COULD say the game has been 'stolen', the employee shouldn't have taken it & given it to the customer but then the customer shouldn't have accepted it. Also like MMX said it is breaking copyright laws.

Saying this I really don't blame them for posting gameplay up, wouldn't you like to be the guy that has played the game first & knows all the information? No I don't blame them...

I won't be watching the gameplay as I would like to wait until 13th, I hope they take it down though, it will be an even longer 12 days knowing that information is out, it is sort of like the last week before Christmas, you really want to know what you have but having a peak will spoil the surprise, it is really worth knowing the surprise days before the day it was meant for.

Treyarch must be devastated, all this time they've been able to keep Zombies under covers for it only to be literally given to someone, I feel bad for them.

There is NO way I'm looking at the gameplay!

So let me get this straight...

Getting an early glimpse of the Multiplayer gameplay is okay

DVlWl6t63L4

(BTW, I'm totally hyped for sniping in BO2 now)

But watching an early glimpse of Zombie gameplay is not okay? That will spoil my experience with the game.

I have a hard time understanding the logic :roll:

- Mix

But watching an early glimpse of Zombie gameplay is not okay? That will spoil my experience with the game.

I have a hard time understanding the logic

For me there is no story to multiplayer so I don't mind watching gameplay, it is also good to see the features and gets me hyped (I love the sniping too! should be better this time around). Also Multiplayer has been released by Treyarch itself, they've allowed us to see it in the way they want, zombies & the campaign have been given to us in a specific way, not to give away the story, they have both given us little features, the rest will be given when we play it. If they decide to release any more information then I'd watch/read it.

I wouldn't want to watch campaign or Zombies not given by Treyarch before the game's released because I don't want the story to be ruined or any information Treyarch want hidden to be revealed. That is what I think anyway :D

So let me get this straight...

Getting an early glimpse of the Multiplayer gameplay is okay

(BTW, I'm totally hyped for sniping in BO2 now)

I have a hard time understanding the logic :roll:

- Mix

Multiplayer is always revealed early, thus they've been showing gameplay of it. Zombies, however is a more "secret" thing and is best saved to dive into on launch day.

How the hell did it get loose?

Heads need to roll.

Regards, Alpha.

+5

Since the leaker has the hardened edition it would be cool to see some nuketown zombies, but from what you guys have said, I probably wouldn't be able to make anything out on a crappy cellphone video camera anyways.

Guess I'll just have to wait and watch syndicate play it in two weeks.