RE: Leaked Gameplay - STAY AWAY

So I'm sure you'll all be aware by now of the clusterfudge of videos being uploaded, with legit gameplay from survival etc.

If you haven't seen it/ heard about it. DO NOT go any where near it. It is 100% legit and it will ruin the surprise for you. If you have waited two years for this, stick out the two weeks left.

I made the mistake of watching it. Yes, it is freaking awesome, but I do also want to erase my memory. Stay the hell away, keep the surprise!

*EDIT*

I know this site has super strict rules on the leak and I fully respect it, but If I spark a discussion with links just terminate it straight away.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*shakes head* Why do some people have to do that? Not only are you ruining the surprise for yourself and others, but you're humiliating Treyarch. They worked so hard on that game, and they wanted things a surprise for a reason; and you're just gonna spoil everything. -_- *sigh* Thanks though for the warning.

They just want attention. That's it.

I wasnt sure if I would watch leaked gameplay, but since getting right into the backstory and hearing u guys I too have decided to avoid spoilers at all costs.

It will so be worth the wait to fire up a BRAND NEW game and just explore all the new zombies stuff from scratch.

Some suggestions to avoid them:

-unfollow twitter unofficial BO2 news accounts (who may want attention)

-stay off youtube and searching for anything BO2 related

happy waiting!

In the end it's a crappy cell phone video from someone who doesn't know how to play zombies. At least it's not 720p gameplay of a CoDZ member or something. I hope 3arc isn't humiliated, they did an amazing job of keeping the leaks on tap (no pun intended). I cannot wait for the 13th - got my capture device ready, going to make an unboxing video of the CE, then slaughter some freak bags and put it on the you tubes. I'll have an open lobby all week so if anyone wants to make a video on an EE they found, do some commentaries or whatever hit up your old pal l GRILL l on Xbox.

In the end it's a crappy cell phone video from someone who doesn't know how to play zombies. At least it's not 720p gameplay of a CoDZ member or something. I hope 3arc isn't humiliated, they did an amazing job of keeping the leaks on tap (no pun intended). I cannot wait for the 13th - got my capture device ready, going to make an unboxing video of the CE, then slaughter some freak bags and put it on the you tubes. I'll have an open lobby all week so if anyone wants to make a video on an EE they found, do some commentaries or whatever hit up your old pal l GRILL l on Xbox.

Just thought I'd warn you, you CAN'T post Tranzit videos on YouTube until November 14th 12:01 am local time.

Survival, Grief and Nuketown Zombies videos are fine, but Tranzit videos can not be posted until that time.

Just thought I'd warn you, you CAN'T post Tranzit videos on YouTube until November 14th 12:01 am local time.

Survival, Grief and Nuketown Zombies videos are fine, but Tranzit videos can not be posted until that time.

Sorry what, why?

That's Activision's embargo rules, they want people to explore Tranzit themselves before watching videos of it.

I'm glad I've kept a few of you away from it, personally I began watching the first leak and 5 seconds in realised what I was doing, so thankfully didn't see too much.

I'd advise you all avoid even the videos from your favourite youtube gaming peeps, as although it is obvious they won't post gameplay, most have begun to talk about the leaks and there are major spoilers in the mix.

Alot of high grossing youtubers are also getting the game early. So avoid them until release day for this reason as well!

For those of you who have seen the gameplay; I'm sure there will still be plenty of surprises to come, as the part I saw looked absolutely amazing.

Any more tips on avoidance are welcome and encouraged!!

• Moderators

I'm glad I've kept a few of you away from it, personally I began watching the first leak and 5 seconds in realised what I was doing, so thankfully didn't see too much.

I'd advise you all avoid even the videos from your favourite youtube gaming peeps, as although it is obvious they won't post gameplay, most have begun to talk about the leaks and there are major spoilers in the mix.

Alot of high grossing youtubers are also getting the game early. So avoid them until release day for this reason as well!

For those of you who have seen the gameplay; I'm sure there will still be plenty of surprises to come, as the part I saw looked absolutely amazing.

Welcome to the site by the way. :D

I really hope nobody solves the ee before the release.

That would ruin a lot of fun.

Especially for the ps3 people...that is the only chance,where we all can work together. :(

Especially for the ps3 people...that is the only chance,where we all can work together. :(

Thanks for the welcome! :)

I've hung around here a while now and finally decided to make an account. It seems quite a nice, close community. I don't tend to do the easter eggs, but I think I will this time around as they will probably be 100x better! Why especially Ps3 people?

I've hung around here a while now and finally decided to make an account. It seems quite a nice, close community. I don't tend to do the easter eggs, but I think I will this time around as they will probably be 100x better! Why especially Ps3 people?

Because DLC are always available to Xboxers first!!

So with the game release no one gets an advantage over others!! Wheyyyy

Ahh Of course, I forgot! Do Activsion and Microsoft still have the contract then? I thought it should have finished by now! Seems totally unfair Microsoft has a beneficiary.

Ahh Of course, I forgot! Do Activsion and Microsoft still have the contract then? I thought it should have finished by now! Seems totally unfair Microsoft has a beneficiary.

Not sure to be honest, but then BF3 allow ps3 users to get the dlc first.

I'll have a google later and see but I'm sure someone on here will let you know...

Thanks for this, Liam.

Heard it from RadAustin too, didn't he also mention that the Survival, Grief, and Nuketown zombies videos cannot be posted until 4am Eastern Standard time, Nov. 13th? That might have been specific to Machinima directors but I wasn't sure.

I've heard from two youtube sources that game-play cannot be posted until the 14th at 12:01 am GMT and then the states in due course as the time-zone catches up.

I may be wrong so this needs to be confirmed to avoid any trouble.

*Edit*

So I did two seconds more research and what I said seems to be holding merit (14th @ 12:01am) and does fit with common sense. Game-play allowed on the 13th would still ruin it for others and prove the game was obtained early.

The easter egg/s will no doubt be cracked in a day, so this allows everyone a fair chance.

Take notice: Multiplayer and Campaign game-play is allowed on the 13th. (This means Treyarch really are pushing Zombies out over anything else! Woop!)