MW4 announced? Anyone surprised?

Maz

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-82 ... Actor.html

Quoted from the site:

This isn't exactly Earth-shattering stuff, but Captain Price voice actor Billy Murray (formerly Johnny Allen from Eastenders, and star of irritating compensation lawyer adverts) has blurted out the first rumblings of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4.

No doubt, it'll be the next instalment in the Call of Duty series following Black Ops II, which is due to release in a couple of weeks, as per the established pattern of CoD releases. You can bet your life that it'lll be due in October/November time too.

“Yeah, on Monday I am off to meet Infinity Ward about the next game, Modern Warfare 4, I’m doing work on the sequel to Modern Warfare 3, it carries straight on and I only ever appear in the Modern Warfare games…” Murray said in an interview with This Is Xbox, according to a report from Gamersthirst.

So there you have it. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 is a thing. Shocker. Next up, Black Ops II is out on November 13th.

I'll take it with a pinch of salt, and if it is true I still think I'll give it a miss after the mess mw3 was/is.

So, anyone surprised? :lol:

(not sure if this would be classed as a leak? It isn't official but it's classed as news? Sorry if it is)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ew. I wish that series would die already, honestly. I thought it was only going to be a trilogy too, considering how everything laid itself out. And compared to Blops, MW3 failed miserably. It has crap for options compared to Blops and was basically a direct copy and paste, with new maps... straight down the emblems and titles. Plus, Blops 2 has already breached the future, so now what? Woods meets Price? When worlds collide? Pretty soon, Master Chief will be in to save the day.

I'm fairly certain Blops 2, will be my last because this whole "Season pass/Elite" shit is getting old already too.

• Moderators

Can't wait...it's gonna be the best game ever.

I play MW3.

I am good.

MW3 is the best...until MW4 comes out.

But seriously...no...just no.

Take a break Activision and let the next game be for ps4 etc.

With a new engine. And a proper team.

Not some mix between 3 dev teams.

Actually...no.

Give us a zombie game every 3 years and we should be good.

They should just hand over the keys of Call of duty to Treyarch.

I haven't played modern warfare since MW2. Never again comes to mind.

At least when I lost interest in MP in black ops, I still play campaign & Zombies.

I even play offline with veteran bots all against little old me.

Points is MW series is toast, but thats just my opinion. I'm sure people will still love MW4.

Sad to say that if I have to wait another two years before seeing zombies again, then I think BOII could be my last COD title for some time.

Recently I've only played two games, BOI & BMAC. Also now looking at AC3.

If this pattern holds true then already we can say we will see BOIII, that would be Zombies IV then to be released November 2014. Then BOIV in 2016. (Next gen by this time I guess)

That is if we're all still here by 22/12/2012...? :D

Regards, Alpha.